Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > All-Pro Off Road

Notices

All Pro Bed Rack

Old 01-29-2011, 04:06 PM   #41
ExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
ExpoSpy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stroM- View Post
^ Should be only a few more weeks! I will update everyone once they are available. We might need a guinea pig....
just pm me an let me know
Old 02-02-2011, 03:41 PM   #43
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
^ Should be only a few more weeks! I will update everyone once they are available. We might need a guinea pig....
Justin?
Old 02-02-2011, 05:19 PM   #44
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Yea I'd take one of these in a second if there was some sort of a cover available for it, like a soft topper. Losing the use of the bedrail system would be ok with me as long as there were some d rings or tie down loops welded to the mounting bar so I can still tie stuff down. It would be even sicker if there was a way to quick release the rack from the truck (but lockable of course) so if I need to haul my motorcycle its not a pain in the ass to remove the rack.

Looks awesome though and if there's any chance of incorporating what I just mentioned please let me know.
Old 02-03-2011, 08:57 AM   #46
ExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
ExpoSpy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswego View Post
I wanna see one of these integrated with a soft top so both could be used.....then I would be interested.

So far I'm not a fan of losing the use of the bedrail system for the rack IMHO.
I thought the same thing when I saw strom out at Superstition, but they have included holes down the length of the rack that hooks could be affixed to. Personally I never used the bedrail system (i didn't trust it). It's pretty sweet because its a modular system so it can be broken down and easily stored if you aren't using it.
Old 02-03-2011, 10:08 PM   #47
Very nice how much?
Forster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Nick
Forster46's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Forster46
Yeah if i got one for a six foot bed i would totally be interested in a cover for it. For camping and stuff. Then i could sleep below with storage above
Old 02-03-2011, 10:11 PM   #49
comatosed is a jewel in the roughcomatosed is a jewel in the roughcomatosed is a jewel in the roughcomatosed is a jewel in the rough
comatosed's Tacoma Gallery
I really dig it but.....Why not make it level with the roof of the truck? It would help provide some rollover protection, and it would also help people who carry large things like ladders, canoes, kayaks, etc.
Old 02-03-2011, 10:43 PM   #50
You think I was rollin out here naked?
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA
ToucanV13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswego View Post
I wanna see one of these integrated with a soft top so both could be used.....then I would be interested.

So far I'm not a fan of losing the use of the bedrail system for the rack IMHO.
x2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
Yea I'd take one of these in a second if there was some sort of a cover available for it, like a soft topper. Losing the use of the bedrail system would be ok with me as long as there were some d rings or tie down loops welded to the mounting bar so I can still tie stuff down. It would be even sicker if there was a way to quick release the rack from the truck (but lockable of course) so if I need to haul my motorcycle its not a pain in the ass to remove the rack.

Looks awesome though and if there's any chance of incorporating what I just mentioned please let me know.
x2 with the quick release and welded drings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundman1463 View Post
I thought the same thing when I saw strom out at Superstition, but they have included holes down the length of the rack that hooks could be affixed to. Personally I never used the bedrail system (i didn't trust it). It's pretty sweet because its a modular system so it can be broken down and easily stored if you aren't using it.
What if you have the drings already running along your rails? Do you think they would still work or do the supports hang too far down. Either way, and most likely; I would have this on my truck all the time.

Did we ever get an est. price?
Old 02-03-2011, 11:13 PM   #51
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by comatosed View Post
I really dig it but.....Why not make it level with the roof of the truck? It would help provide some rollover protection, and it would also help people who carry large things like ladders, canoes, kayaks, etc.
^^this^^
Not quite sure why the design was cut short and doesn't meet the roofline. I was interested until I saw that it wasn't as tall as the cab.
Old 02-04-2011, 03:11 PM   #52
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matic View Post
^^this^^
Not quite sure why the design was cut short and doesn't meet the roofline. I was interested until I saw that it wasn't as tall as the cab.
Our reason for making it not level with the cab is because the main purpose of the rack is to hold a basket or a RTT while keeping full visibility out of the rear. We also wanted to not make the RTT or basket a total wind block while driving.

Let me know if you have any other questions!
Old 02-04-2011, 03:53 PM   #53
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Price?
Old 02-04-2011, 04:00 PM   #54
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
^ $449 for the short bed version.
Old 02-04-2011, 04:13 PM   #55

Werd
Old 02-04-2011, 04:27 PM   #56
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jason'sLawnCare's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matic View Post
^^this^^
The tents and cargo would make a heck of a sail. Also could have been done for center of gravity reasons but I think that it should be even lower so that rtt's are almost flush with the roof like Freeze's.
Old 02-04-2011, 04:36 PM   #57
brow has much to be proud ofbrow has much to be proud ofbrow has much to be proud ofbrow has much to be proud ofbrow has much to be proud ofbrow has much to be proud ofbrow has much to be proud ofbrow has much to be proud of

Name: Andy
brow's Tacoma Gallery
looks a lot like what I am building, I would consider purchasing this but my tonneau cover made me move the side rails in about an inch on each side, so my dimensions are different and I don't want to have to remove it when the canvas cover is being used.

I'm building the same style frame and making a canvas cover for it in order to camp out of the back of my truck. mine is a lot less beefy (dont plan on driving with it up), but should work for my needs
Old 02-04-2011, 04:50 PM   #58
The Stroker Ace
hendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
hendooman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by theduck911 View Post
Will Do!
Quote:
As promised...

For those of you who would like to see it up close and personal, I will be at the Superstition Meet this weekend in San Diego!
Had to get it on page 3, so bad ass, nice job
Old 02-20-2011, 08:44 PM   #59
day42 is on a distinguished road

day42's Tacoma Gallery
Any more info on future accessories for this yet?
Old 02-20-2011, 09:34 PM   #60
Tesco88 is on a distinguished road
Tesco88's Tacoma Gallery
So can you still use your bed rails.