Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > All-Pro Off Road

Notices

New Bed Bars with Tire & Light Mounts!

Old 10-26-2010, 11:05 AM   #1
allpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
New Bed Bars with Tire & Light Mounts!

We've been developing bed rack systems the past few months, and have now added bed bars to mount the spare tire at an angle or off the bed floor, leaving more room for cargo. The bars also have mounting tabs for lights, CB antenna, whip, etc. Shown below with a 35" tire. This product is completly bolt-on, no mods needed. There are locking pins to keep it stationary when angled down. This product will debut on my truck at SEMA next week!

Sneak Peek:

LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Old 10-26-2010, 11:10 AM   #2
hookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
hookedontronics's Tacoma Gallery
I'm sorry but i'm not too fond of it. In the "up" position you won't be able to see a thing out of your rear window. In the "down" position, what is locking it in?

Needs a re-design IMHO

I'll tell ya what i do like, that cb antenna mount. Are you guys selling those?
Old 10-26-2010, 11:11 AM   #3
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Any idea on pricing yet? I want one.
Old 10-26-2010, 12:36 PM   #4
allpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hookedontronics View Post
I'm sorry but i'm not too fond of it. In the "up" position you won't be able to see a thing out of your rear window. In the "down" position, what is locking it in?

Needs a re-design IMHO

I'll tell ya what i do like, that cb antenna mount. Are you guys selling those?
Thanks for the feedback. In the "up" position rear view is indeed limited, but our thought was that it would give you more room for cargo when camping or on expeditions, when you're likely loaded down anyhow. And in the "down" position, there are locking pins on the pivot mounts that keep it from moving (secondary to the bolts) - this way you don't have to drill a hole in your bed.

As for the CB antenna mount, that was one we just quickly made for my truck, we don't produce them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337Taco View Post
Any idea on pricing yet? I want one.
Around $75.00 each for the basic cross bars, then add another $150 for tire mount system, and $100 for the Y-bar that attaches the tire, so about $400 for everything, maybe 10% less as a package (all priced unpainted).
Old 10-26-2010, 12:38 PM   #5
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Okay I'm interested. Maybe I'll get one when they start being produced if I have money after buying Christmas gifts . Sarah did you get my pm about the fiberglass fenders?
Old 10-29-2010, 04:08 PM   #6

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
New Pics

Here's some new pics after it got powdercoated:

The underside with plenty of from for cargo:

Mounts using 2 threaded inserts on each side:

Light Mounting Tabs Included:

CB Antenna Mount:

These bars will be sold individually, or with the added tire mounting system.
Old 10-29-2010, 04:17 PM   #7
GSRON is a glorious beacon of lightGSRON is a glorious beacon of lightGSRON is a glorious beacon of lightGSRON is a glorious beacon of lightGSRON is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Ron
GSRON's Tacoma Gallery
Nice Soltek ............... Just how fast do you back up...
Old 10-29-2010, 04:26 PM   #8

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSRON View Post
Nice Soltek ............... Just how fast do you back up...
LOL...that was just an extra light we had here for demonstrative purposes! It's actually a spot light!
Old 11-06-2010, 10:38 AM   #9
RCL will become famous soon enoughRCL will become famous soon enough

Army:
Name: Bob
RCL's Tacoma Gallery
Sarah-looks good. Is there room for hi lift jack mounting?
Old 11-20-2010, 09:24 AM   #10
Max's Canadian Twin
theduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
theduck911's Tacoma Gallery
I like the looks and functionality, But I've got a toolbox that sits right there too, so Could I mount it further down the bed?
Old 11-20-2010, 09:53 AM   #11
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery

it would be easy to make a mount and bolt it to your bed, all pro's looks exactly like mine and mine is very solid
Old 11-21-2010, 09:52 PM   #12
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
I think I want one...
Old 11-22-2010, 09:26 AM   #13

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCL View Post
Sarah-looks good. Is there room for hi lift jack mounting?
Yes, using Fourtreks mounts on the tubes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theduck911 View Post
I like the looks and functionality, But I've got a toolbox that sits right there too, so Could I mount it further down the bed?
Yes, it can mount anywhere in the bed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post

it would be easy to make a mount and bolt it to your bed, all pro's looks exactly like mine and mine is very solid
Looks good! Ours has locking pins on the pivot so you don't have to bolt it to the bed, but you still could if you wanted to.
Old 11-22-2010, 09:31 AM   #14
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by allpro View Post

Looks good! Ours has locking pins on the pivot so you don't have to bolt it to the bed, but you still could if you wanted to.
thanks!
Old 01-27-2011, 09:53 AM   #15
ExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
ExpoSpy's Tacoma Gallery
Sara, will this be compatible with the new bed rack?
Old 01-27-2011, 10:36 AM   #16

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundman1463 View Post
Sara, will this be compatible with the new bed rack?
Absolutely!
Old 01-27-2011, 10:50 AM   #17
Max's Canadian Twin
theduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
theduck911's Tacoma Gallery
Should he a cool combo, been wondering if your coming up with a basket (carry spare tire, hi-lift, toools etc) for the top of the bed rack?
Old 01-27-2011, 11:16 AM   #18
Quote:
Originally Posted by allpro View Post

i think you've seen mine in person, it came off of cliffs truck...
Old 01-27-2011, 07:12 PM   #19

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by theduck911 View Post
Should he a cool combo, been wondering if your coming up with a basket (carry spare tire, hi-lift, toools etc) for the top of the bed rack?
We are working on all the accessories right now. We do have a basket developed for the bed rails, but I'm sure it could be adapted to go on top of the bed rack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
i think you've seen mine in person, it came off of cliffs truck...
Yes I have seen it. Bovads built it I believe - nice work.