Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > All-Pro Off Road

Notices

Wheel Spacers

Old 10-30-2010, 10:43 PM   #1
zomg is a jewel in the roughzomg is a jewel in the roughzomg is a jewel in the rough

zomg's Tacoma Gallery
Wheel Spacers

Will the wheel spacers cause any rubbing issues? I am considering the 1.5 inch spacers & I am running 265X75R16 Duratracs at stock height. Also, what are the differences between the All-Pro & Spidertrax spacers, other than the color?
Old 10-30-2010, 10:58 PM   #2
kinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
kinkrider101's Tacoma Gallery
Ya I rub with 265 70 with 3" lift..ima bout to get trail gear 2 or 3" spacers
Old 11-02-2010, 09:13 AM   #3
zomg is a jewel in the roughzomg is a jewel in the roughzomg is a jewel in the rough

zomg's Tacoma Gallery
Your tires are still rubbing with the 3" lift!? Is it due to the width of your after market rims? I am sticking with the stock 08 SR5 rims, at least for now. Won't bigger spacers make the rubbing worse?

Where are they rubbing? Do they rub during normal driving or only at full turn (like when backing out of a driveway)? I don't think I will get them if I have to chop off parts of the fender or wheel well.

I was also kind of hoping for some input from the vendor on this question, too.
Old 11-02-2010, 12:49 PM   #4
allpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by zomg View Post
Will the wheel spacers cause any rubbing issues? I am considering the 1.5 inch spacers & I am running 265X75R16 Duratracs at stock height. Also, what are the differences between the All-Pro & Spidertrax spacers, other than the color?
There's no difference between our spacers, other than ours aren't anodized. You'll likely rub when at full turn with no lift, so see how much room you have now.
Old 11-02-2010, 01:01 PM   #5
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
I have no rubbing issues, I have 265/75/16, 3" spacer lift with 1.5 all pro wheel spacers.
Old 11-02-2010, 06:42 PM   #6
kinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
kinkrider101's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by zomg View Post
Your tires are still rubbing with the 3" lift!? Is it due to the width of your after market rims? I am sticking with the stock 08 SR5 rims, at least for now. Won't bigger spacers make the rubbing worse?

Where are they rubbing? Do they rub during normal driving or only at full turn (like when backing out of a driveway)? I don't think I will get them if I have to chop off parts of the fender or wheel well.

I was also kind of hoping for some input from the vendor on this question, too.

yea i was rubbing on the plastc..everytime i would sharply turn the wheels, i would hear a nasty grinding noise.;.but i just trimmed the plastic liner crap..before the spacers i think it may have rubbed on the sway bar..there are like grind marks on them
Old 11-03-2010, 06:42 AM   #7
Common sense isn't very common!
CrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Port Dawgs
Name: Johnathan
CrazyCooter's Tacoma Gallery
I have a 3'' lift and i just put Nitto Terra Grapplers 285/75/17 and i have rubbing on my UCAs when not at full lock out. I am looking at getting the 1.25'' all pro hubcentric spacers. Can i get anyone else's opinion on this?