Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > All-Pro Off Road

Notices

New Bolt-On Rock Guard Design - NOW AVAILABLE!

Old 02-07-2011, 07:12 PM   #41
LivianInt has much to be proud ofLivianInt has much to be proud ofLivianInt has much to be proud ofLivianInt has much to be proud ofLivianInt has much to be proud ofLivianInt has much to be proud ofLivianInt has much to be proud ofLivianInt has much to be proud ofLivianInt has much to be proud of
Name: Rodney
LivianInt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by theduck911 View Post
What I did was C-Clamp it tight to the frame make sure it all lined up (obviously)...I drilled side holes first, drilled a small hole from the front then a large one from the rear, then proceeded to do the bottom, used a 4x4 block and a 2x4 piece of wood and worked it like a lever (took like seconds to drill a hole using this method) then once those were all bolted and tighten I proceeded to do the holes which used the self tapping holes.
I used a pipe and 2x4 for my normal cordless drill until battery was wiped out then went with jack and 2x4 for lever on angle drill for the bottom holes. A little pressure and watching for good chips made the drilling go pretty fast and was much better than brute force and chips in the face. Good tip.
Rod
Old 02-17-2011, 12:51 AM   #42
HILOTOY
HILOTOY will become famous soon enoughHILOTOY will become famous soon enough

HILOTOY's Tacoma Gallery
what sized bits did you guys use ...........going to mount this weekend
Old 03-22-2011, 08:25 PM   #43
qbert is on a distinguished road

Name: Brady
qbert's Tacoma Gallery
I'd buy a pair of these right now if you had them for DCLB.
Old 02-29-2012, 11:44 AM   #44
Get busy living, or get busy dying.
teamfast is just really niceteamfast is just really niceteamfast is just really niceteamfast is just really niceteamfast is just really nice

Royal Canadian Air Force: Top Secret
teamfast's Tacoma Gallery
Would be interested in an update on DCLB sliders.
Old 02-29-2012, 12:11 PM   #45
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
If AllPro doesn't offer for long bed, I know someone who does.
Old 11-15-2012, 10:30 AM   #48
theboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant future

Name: Jon
theboy12's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by area 52 View Post
I just ordered a set for my DCLB
Brother for clarification, looking at your pic's there is no way that is a DCLB. It appears (in your info as well) that you have a a DCSB. I'm only pointing that out so us DCLBers don't get all excited and flood AP with orders for these in a DCLB.

Nice Truck by the way, looks great. Like the color choice as well.

-Jon
Old 11-15-2012, 10:31 AM   #49
DSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
DSully72's Tacoma Gallery
any for 1st gen dc?
Old 11-15-2012, 05:20 PM   #50
area 52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedarea 52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedarea 52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedarea 52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedarea 52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedarea 52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedarea 52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedarea 52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedarea 52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedarea 52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedarea 52 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Retired
area 52's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by theboy12 View Post
Brother for clarification, looking at your pic's there is no way that is a DCLB. It appears (in your info as well) that you have a a DCSB. I'm only pointing that out so us DCLBers don't get all excited and flood AP with orders for these in a DCLB.

Nice Truck by the way, looks great. Like the color choice as well.

-Jon
You are correct, that's a typo.

Jim
Old 11-16-2012, 08:07 AM   #51
allpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by area 52 View Post
Here they are:

I hit the trail with them for two days starting tomorrow.

Jim
Looks good! Thanks for posting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSully72 View Post
any for 1st gen dc?
Here is our current version for the 95-04 Dbl Cab/Xcab:

Here is a link to our website for more info: https://www.allprooffroad.com/9504ta...9504rockguards

Also, we have 1.75" DOM versions that will be available soon for all years.
Old 11-16-2012, 10:18 AM   #52
DSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
DSully72's Tacoma Gallery
right... i was talking about the bolt ons.. i may actually be ordering some next weekend though. early christmas present
Old 11-17-2012, 11:10 AM   #53
The Companionator
GMoore34 is on a distinguished road
Name: Greg
GMoore34's Tacoma Gallery
Any current coupon codes?
Old 11-17-2012, 11:26 AM   #54
Frankoo1234 has a brilliant futureFrankoo1234 has a brilliant futureFrankoo1234 has a brilliant futureFrankoo1234 has a brilliant futureFrankoo1234 has a brilliant futureFrankoo1234 has a brilliant futureFrankoo1234 has a brilliant futureFrankoo1234 has a brilliant futureFrankoo1234 has a brilliant futureFrankoo1234 has a brilliant futureFrankoo1234 has a brilliant future

Frankoo1234's Tacoma Gallery
they look so dang good!! ones i get my new truck ill be buying a set
Old 11-24-2012, 08:50 PM   #55
trint99 is on a distinguished road

Name: Trint
trint99's Tacoma Gallery
So are the fitment problems for the Access Cab (from a few years ago) fixed now? Found several old threads (from various forums) about body/spring mounts conflicting with these rails. If so, I'm ready to order too.

P.S. What are you guys doing for paint? I'm too cheap for powder coat.
Old 11-24-2012, 09:42 PM   #56
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Crazy
DdayIsNear's Tacoma Gallery
Rattle can, I did mine, easy to touch up
Old 02-06-2013, 04:49 AM   #57
S1000RR will become famous soon enough
S1000RR's Tacoma Gallery
Mine fit perfect. Didn't even have to trim or anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trint99 View Post
So are the fitment problems for the Access Cab (from a few years ago) fixed now? Found several old threads (from various forums) about body/spring mounts conflicting with these rails. If so, I'm ready to order too.

Old 02-06-2013, 11:41 AM   #58
TherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
TherealScuba's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Sorry for the late reply, we have fixed those issues AFAIK.
We haven't had any issues with fitment on our newest versions.
Old 01-12-2014, 09:56 AM   #59
BazzokaJoe is on a distinguished road
Royal Canadian Air Force: 425 ETAC
Name: Olivier
BazzokaJoe's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

linex them !
Old 03-18-2014, 03:23 PM   #60
dispatch55126 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddispatch55126 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddispatch55126 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddispatch55126 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddispatch55126 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddispatch55126 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddispatch55126 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddispatch55126 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddispatch55126 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddispatch55126 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddispatch55126 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
dispatch55126's Tacoma Gallery
Quick bump to your company.

I sent an email with a tech question and Ryan answered back within 10 minutes about these sliders. If your product is as good as your customer service, you've just made a sale.