Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > All-Pro Off Road

Notices

New Bolt-On Rock Guard Design - NOW AVAILABLE!

Old 12-01-2010, 08:10 PM   #1
allpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
New Bolt-On Rock Guard Design - NOW AVAILABLE!

Key Features
  • Angled upward to provide the most possible clearance
  • Signature "Kick-Out" design
  • Gusseted for added strength, with built-in frame support
  • Industry-leading beefy .134 wall tubing
  • Easy installation - minimal drilling required
  • Made in the USA

Full Description

All-Pro Off Road has been an innovator in developing products for the 05+ Tacomas, using decades of extreme off-roading experience. We know that rock sliders must be strong to protect your truck, as well as provide the optimal amount of ground clearance. The rocker panels are one of the most vulnerable areas of your vehicle, so leave it to us to provide you with the protection you need!

These are no ordinary nerf bars. Our Rock Guards have been trail tested on some of the most gruelling trails around, from the Rubicon to the Hammers and Moab. They are built from heavy duty .134" wall tubing, and come ready to bolt on with the included grade 8 hardware. This innovative design features an L-shaped bracket that attaches the back 3 legs and runs down the frame, adding support to the weaker C-channel portion of the Tacoma's frame. Rock Guards mount with countersunk bolts that are flush with the bottom surface, since exposed bolt heads can be easily mangled by rocks. No welding or pinch flange notching is required, and minimal drilling is needed for proper installation.

The outer tubes of the Rock Guards are 1.5" diameter, and angle upware to provide more ground clearance and door protection. The rear of our Rock Guards extend outward just before the rear wheels to provide extra body protection where it is needed most. This signature "Kick-Out" design protects the rear portion of the cab while maneuvering through tight obstacles. You'll be glad you have this feature next time you're wheeling next to a boulder, because as you near the end of the Rock Guards they will push your truck out and away from danger just in time.

All-Pro Rock Guards also serve as a convenient lifting point. A High-Lift jack can be used anywhere along the bar to lift one or both wheels. All Rock Guards come unpainted so you may paint or powdercoat in the color of your choice.

80" Rock Guards - Fits 05+ Double & Access Cab Shortbeds $399.00 (2005T-AP-05-BO-KT)

Technical Data
Material: .134 wall tubing; 3/16" steel mount plates
Hardware: Grade 8 mounting hardware included
Weight: 120 lbs. (pair)
Dimensions: 80" L

PLUS ALL ARMOR IS 10% OFF THRU 12/23/10 (Use Coupon Code 10-OFF)
Old 12-01-2010, 08:15 PM   #2
Max's Canadian Twin
theduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
theduck911's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Nice photos, but they don't do them justice.

I'm just waiting for these to get painted then they'll be on my truck,

Solid product and good deal!
Old 12-01-2010, 08:16 PM   #3
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
those are clean... i'd get em if i had the extra money to spend
Old 12-02-2010, 10:15 AM   #4
espdtrd11
espdtrd08 has a spectacular aura aboutespdtrd08 has a spectacular aura about

espdtrd08's Tacoma Gallery
What you have for a long bed?
Old 12-02-2010, 10:32 AM   #5
Junior Mint
BeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BeardedWeirdo's Tacoma Gallery
The angle of the pics are a little tough to tell. Any better shots of how far they stick out on the sides?
Old 12-02-2010, 10:56 AM   #6
My turn.
TacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
Will Definately have to look into these after Christmas season is over. Dont think the fam nor the girlfriend would understand me saying "I dont have any money to get anyone decent gifts, but hey look at my new sliders!!!"
Old 12-02-2010, 11:06 AM   #7
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
How strong are bolt on sliders...vs weld on sliders? I understand that weld on will be stronger but will bolt-on sliders be A LOT weaker?

or are bolt on sliders just steel step bars?
Old 12-07-2010, 12:05 PM   #9
allpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by theduck911 View Post
Nice photos, but they don't do them justice.

I'm just waiting for these to get painted then they'll be on my truck,

Solid product and good deal!
Thanks! Let me know if you have any questions during the install if we don't have the instructions to you in time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by espdtrd08 View Post
What you have for a long bed?
Sorry, nothing yet for long beds, we need to get one in our shop to check leg placement and verify length.

Quote:
Originally Posted by solus694 View Post
How strong are bolt on sliders...vs weld on sliders? I understand that weld on will be stronger but will bolt-on sliders be A LOT weaker?

or are bolt on sliders just steel step bars?
I tested them on some hard trails as bolt-on's and they are definately strong enough to be used as sliders. I had the full weight of the truck on them pivoting around a rock as seen here on YouTube on my white '08 Taco about 1/2 way through (thanks to John & Mel for the video) :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MY8_0SJ9xCM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookedontronics View Post
they looks great. I really like the full length mounting plate as well.
Thanks!
Old 12-08-2010, 02:25 PM   #10
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Soon to ditch my stubbs for a set of these. After seeing them in person and how beefy that frame rail plate is... can't wait
Old 12-09-2010, 01:15 PM   #11
THIS IS AMERICA!!!
Cortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cortland
Cortland's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeardedWeirdo View Post
The angle of the pics are a little tough to tell. Any better shots of how far they stick out on the sides?
x2
Old 12-09-2010, 01:29 PM   #12
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Here you go! They tuck up nice and tight!

(Thanks to Nathan for the pics!)
Old 12-14-2010, 10:13 AM   #13

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeardedWeirdo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cortland View Post
x2
Here's a few pics on an access cab truck we just did an install on (for reference it has our LT kit in the front with 1.25" wheel spacers in the back):

Old 12-14-2010, 10:34 AM   #14
My68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

My68ur8trd's Tacoma Gallery
Those look really nice. These are on my after the holidays order list.

Justin
Old 12-22-2010, 07:21 PM   #15
LivianInt has much to be proud ofLivianInt has much to be proud ofLivianInt has much to be proud ofLivianInt has much to be proud ofLivianInt has much to be proud ofLivianInt has much to be proud ofLivianInt has much to be proud ofLivianInt has much to be proud ofLivianInt has much to be proud of
Name: Rodney
LivianInt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by allpro View Post
Here's a few pics on an access cab truck we just did an install on (for reference it has our LT kit in the front with 1.25" wheel spacers in the back):
What was the finish on this one? They look really nice.
Rod
Old 12-27-2010, 12:08 PM   #16

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LivianInt View Post
What was the finish on this one? They look really nice.
Rod
Satin black rattle can!
Old 12-28-2010, 02:32 PM   #17
My turn.
TacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
hey can anyone tell me why its not showing me the pic of the access cab with sliders? i really would love to see that pic since i have an access cab and am looking to get some of these. is it something im missing in my settings or something? can someone else post the pic a diff way? thanks.
Old 12-28-2010, 04:57 PM   #18

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by my08yoyo View Post
hey can anyone tell me why its not showing me the pic of the access cab with sliders? i really would love to see that pic since i have an access cab and am looking to get some of these. is it something im missing in my settings or something? can someone else post the pic a diff way? thanks.
They are linked from our facebook page, I don't know if that matters or not.
Old 12-29-2010, 12:30 PM   #19
My turn.

TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
hmm IDK. doesnt make sense cuz i cant see it from my work nor home computer. anyone else out there have any pics of an access cab with these sliders? would really love to see a set up before making final decision.
Old 12-29-2010, 12:42 PM   #20
Max's Canadian Twin
theduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
theduck911's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by my08yoyo View Post
hmm IDK. doesnt make sense cuz i cant see it from my work nor home computer. anyone else out there have any pics of an access cab with these sliders? would really love to see a set up before making final decision.
I do/well can get'em I just mounted mine last week.

I'm just at work so I'll get some after for you.