Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > All-Pro Off Road

Notices

AllPro Expedition Leaf Spring install...

Old 04-10-2011, 09:20 PM   #22
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jblaze805 View Post
here was my install on a 1st gen all pro expos w/ 5150's

here is a pic of it without the all pro expos

That set up looks great. I take it those are kings? set at 3"? What length 5150 did you need to run those springs? stock mounting location I presume?
Old 04-10-2011, 09:22 PM   #23
Special Edition Member
Gincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gincoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jblaze805 View Post
here was my install on a 1st gen all pro expos w/ 5150's

here is a pic of it without the all pro expos

Yours is a 1st gen it doesnt count... nice dude I heard they are good leafs...OP your lucky..
Old 04-10-2011, 09:56 PM   #24
kd8awe is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8awe is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8awe is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8awe is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8awe is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8awe is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8awe is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8awe is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8awe is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8awe is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8awe is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rocky
kd8awe's Tacoma Gallery
I think that I received the wrong springs.
Attached Thumbnails
AllPro Expedition Leaf Spring install...-truck-spring-install-008.jpg   AllPro Expedition Leaf Spring install...-truck-spring-install-009.jpg  
Old 04-10-2011, 10:04 PM   #25
ExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
ExpoSpy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kd8awe View Post
Just by looking at Monkeyproof's old leaf packs it does look like you have the wrong ones. His are AP4505T's not AP4500T's like yours say. Uh oh!
Old 04-10-2011, 10:07 PM   #26
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Quote:
that be a big oooops...i think the actual part number is 4505T-AP-3-PR, but don't quote me on that as i don't work there
Old 04-10-2011, 10:11 PM   #27
ExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
ExpoSpy's Tacoma Gallery
According to all-pro's website 1st gen are 4500T-AP-3-PR
and 2nd gen's are 4505T-AP-3-PR.
Old 04-10-2011, 10:12 PM   #28
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Ya the all-pro website says 4505T-AP-3EX-PR for the 05+ tacos (expedition leafs).
Also it says 4500T-AP-3EX-PR for first gens (expedition leafs).
Old 04-10-2011, 10:13 PM   #29
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundman1463 View Post
According to all-pro's website 1st gen are 4500T-AP-3-PR
and 2nd gen's are 4505T-AP-3-PR.
Beat me to it.
Old 04-10-2011, 10:16 PM   #30
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i'd ask for a T-shirt and some extra stickers, maybe a koozie too for the frustrations haha hint hint
Old 04-10-2011, 10:19 PM   #31

S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyProof View Post
i'd ask for a T-shirt and some extra stickers, maybe a koozie too for the frustrations haha hint hint
lol.
Old 04-11-2011, 08:04 AM   #32
kd8awe is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8awe is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8awe is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8awe is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8awe is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8awe is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8awe is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8awe is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8awe is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8awe is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8awe is one of the sharper tools in the shed
kd8awe's Tacoma Gallery
Thats whis I tought. I just woke up and checked their web site an saw that. Thanks everyone.

Additonal...

Just got off the phone with Allpro. They don't have the correct springs. I was told it would be a month. John is looking into what he can do to correct the problem.

Thanks again for everyones input.
Old 04-11-2011, 12:25 PM   #33
TiMe is a jewel in the roughTiMe is a jewel in the roughTiMe is a jewel in the rough
TiMe's Tacoma Gallery
Im wondering how well these would work on the 2nd gens with the 6" lift.

I need some new leaf springs for my 05 bad but I have a 6" lift
Old 04-11-2011, 12:30 PM   #34
kd8awe's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiMe View Post
Im wondering how well these would work on the 2nd gens with the 6" lift.

I need some new leaf springs for my 05 bad but I have a 6" lift
IF you added a 3" block it would work.
Old 04-11-2011, 12:33 PM   #35
TiMe is a jewel in the roughTiMe is a jewel in the roughTiMe is a jewel in the rough
TiMe's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
IF you added a 3" block it would work.
Hmmmmm im gonna look into this.

My springs are shot and I really cant afford a custom set of alcans ($600+) to match my lift. I wouldnt have a problem running a block since I dont wheel m truck.
Old 04-13-2011, 08:10 PM   #36
never summer
singlefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

singlefin's Tacoma Gallery
Sucks to hear about the mix-up bro, I bet you will check part numbers for a long time after this, lol. I'd done the same thing and been like WTF All-Pro.

MonkeyProof can you post a pic of your truck w/o the trailer?
Old 04-13-2011, 08:14 PM   #37
Power Top

Quote:
Originally Posted by singlefin View Post
Sucks to hear about the mix-up bro, I bet you will check part numbers for a long time after this, lol. I'd done the same thing and been like WTF All-Pro.

MonkeyProof can you post a pic of your truck w/o the trailer?

Tomorrow ill get a pic up if I remember.
Old 04-20-2011, 02:35 PM   #38
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
I just got these installed on Friday.... I freak'n love them. When I had the old TRD 16" rims and rugged fails, plus the spare KM2 285/75/R16 in the back and the old leafs and sway bar.... the truck road like absolute butter on the road. Even with very little weight in the back... it's stiff (like a truck should be) but absorbs bumps at speed like candy. Couldn't be happier.

Pic installed from side level (front needs to be cranked up quite a bit, been waiting on settling)

[img]

Pic with the AllPro U-bolt Flip from back

I don't have any better pics atm of them installed though. But yea, +1 these springs rock!
Old 04-20-2011, 02:48 PM   #39
Save the manuals!
darcivic00si has much to be proud ofdarcivic00si has much to be proud ofdarcivic00si has much to be proud ofdarcivic00si has much to be proud ofdarcivic00si has much to be proud ofdarcivic00si has much to be proud ofdarcivic00si has much to be proud ofdarcivic00si has much to be proud ofdarcivic00si has much to be proud of
darcivic00si's Tacoma Gallery
I also recently got these springs installed. They are perfect! I have alot of weight in the back with the bumper and bed cap.

Old 04-20-2011, 03:59 PM   #40
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Looks Great Darci! Glad to see everything worked out.