Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > All-Pro Off Road

Notices

Any All-Pro Current Discount Codes? & Shipping to CA vs OR?

Old 02-01-2011, 09:54 AM   #1
Beaver Believer
tencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 4th BCT 25th ID Airborne
Name: Wes
tencrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Any All-Pro Current Discount Codes? & Shipping to CA vs OR?

Ordering U-bolt flip, 3 Leaf progressive AAL, and Rear 5100's. Does anyone have a current discount code for All-Pro? I can either have shipped to Oregon or California? Should I ship to Cali to save on shipping or ship to Oregon to save on Tax?
Old 02-01-2011, 09:56 AM   #2
G scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Garrett
G scott04's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-01-2011, 10:10 AM   #4
G scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Garrett
G scott04's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/all-pro-off-road/
Old 02-01-2011, 10:14 AM   #5
Beaver Believer
tencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I already searched through the All-Pro Off Road Forum and I didn't find anything. I figured I would post my question in the general 2nd Gen. forum in hopes of reaching a broader spectrum of users. Is this bad forum etiquette? I'm relatively new to posting regularly on any sort of forum.
Old 02-01-2011, 12:44 PM   #8
Beaver Believer

My answers have been answered, and I apologize for the thread location. I'm slowly but surly getting better at this. Thanks for all the opinions.