Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > All-Pro Off Road

Notices

All Pro Offroad Customer Service Stinks!!!

Old 03-01-2011, 06:28 PM   #22
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswego View Post
People just suck.

I am so glad I don't have to deal with retail sales and people crying all day.

Spent a few years doing that in college. Never again.
Old 03-01-2011, 06:36 PM   #23
UG legend wannabe
snowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
snowgod06's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-01-2011, 06:50 PM   #24
kinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
kinkrider101's Tacoma Gallery
Get a relentless bumper..
Old 03-01-2011, 07:01 PM   #25
I think I'm getting the Fear.
MY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53-E Crewchief/Mechanic, HMH-464
Name: Mojo
MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkrider101 View Post
x2 !!

it's worth the return time
Old 03-01-2011, 08:01 PM   #26
Bullwinkle J. Moose
bjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkrider101 View Post
Stirring up sh*t. Eric's customer service department isn't big enough.
Old 03-01-2011, 08:03 PM   #27
asphinctersayswhat?
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinetik873 View Post
My experience is 180 from the OP's. Sorry to hear about it.
Yeah me too. Sorry it didn't work out for you.
Old 03-01-2011, 08:06 PM   #28
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-01-2011, 08:24 PM   #29
BlueSteel has a brilliant futureBlueSteel has a brilliant futureBlueSteel has a brilliant futureBlueSteel has a brilliant futureBlueSteel has a brilliant futureBlueSteel has a brilliant futureBlueSteel has a brilliant futureBlueSteel has a brilliant futureBlueSteel has a brilliant futureBlueSteel has a brilliant futureBlueSteel has a brilliant future

Law Enforcement:
Name: James
BlueSteel's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjmoose View Post
Complaining because they didn't give you a bigger discount?
If your a reputable company and you make your customers wait when the company assures the customer that they have the product and, "I see them right now in our shop and available", then damn straight there should be a discount. And that is especially when All Pro is on here doing group buys and free bumpers trying to give good PR for the company.

Quote:
Complaining because they don't provide powder coating service?

I don't care about powder coating service, just showing that the price of the bumper isn't the cheapest out there and there are more steps that you as the customer have to do. I have a powdercoater down the road from me. Total cost of this bumper w/hitch and powdercoating is well over $1000.00.

Quote:
OK, here's your real issue. At least they called you when they discovered there was a mistake and a delay. That's what a reputable company would do.

That is what any company does when the company makes the mistake. I got replies to "Support TW Vendors" when I was originally looking for a new replacement. All Pro acted like they could give a s**t if you were TW or a common vagrant...didn't matter.

Quote:
Complaining because they quickly refund your money when you ask for it, after a problem is discovered?

Again, it was All Pro's mistake. I could have been dealing with another company that cares about its customers and already had a bumper shipped out to me within that time.

Quote:
I understand your frustration with getting a bumper put on your truck quickly. Really, I do. A body shop working with insurance companies would have a stock replacement in hand very quickly.

But we've left the land of OEM replacment here. Guys, we're dealing with small shops operating on slim margins here in the 4x4 tacoma specialty modification business. It's not like Amazon.com where they have huge fulfillment warehouses and staffs of programmers to keep the website "quantity on hand" up to date in real time.

OEM bumpers take longer for shop time and paint matching. An offroad bumper is an offroad bumper. You buy it and slap it on....job done. Definitely easier than OEM, paint, and labor costs.

Quote:
So I've gotta say: If this is as good as the complaining gets, I'm having no problem buying from All-Pro in the future.
That is your choice and I don't discourage you from buying with them. But, just know if any bad situation happens, then you will likely not get good customer service from them and or a call back...just saying.
Old 03-01-2011, 08:35 PM   #30
BlueSteel has a brilliant futureBlueSteel has a brilliant futureBlueSteel has a brilliant futureBlueSteel has a brilliant futureBlueSteel has a brilliant futureBlueSteel has a brilliant futureBlueSteel has a brilliant futureBlueSteel has a brilliant futureBlueSteel has a brilliant futureBlueSteel has a brilliant futureBlueSteel has a brilliant future

Law Enforcement:
Name: James
BlueSteel's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TTGuy711 View Post
I think the big thing is they acted like everything was perfectly fine when they messed up. Them just saying "OK!!" and not trying to persuade him to still do business with them seems like they're just brushing him off, like a "oh well, we don't care about customers" attitude. Every other company I've ever gotten a refund has asked if there's anything they can do to change my mind or offered a rebate of some sort, especially on such a big purchase.

Really, when you're giving $900 to a company for something they guarantee you it better damn well be there, not suddenly vanish. A promise is a promise, and that's why this is a customer service review.
+1

Especially when buying an American product and trying to support your country. Sure, I could have bought a Japanese imported OEM replacement bumper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
And I can understand being upset that you cant have something as soon as you want, but they refunded his money.
Chris, I even offered to wait a month for the bumper for just some kind of incentive on their part, if it being some percentage off your next purchase or a friendly manager...I mean anything!!! What I got was the manager is too busy to speak to you the customer. All Pro produced nada.
Old 03-01-2011, 08:36 PM   #31
Max's Canadian Twin
theduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
theduck911's Tacoma Gallery
Any custom fab bumper (All-Pro, Relentless, ATO, etc) all have a turn around period which is expected, due to the time it takes to weld a quality product! Most have a turn around period of 4wks or more! So having to wait is just part of the game!
Old 03-01-2011, 08:40 PM   #32
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
I'm want to know both sides of this one .
Old 03-01-2011, 08:44 PM   #33
allpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
To the OP:

I'm sorry you had a bad experience, that is certainly not our goal. We try to keep all our items in stock, but sometimes demand increases while our suppliers lead time increases as well. We have to run lean in these tight economic times, meaning we cannot afford to stock a lot of excess.

We ship orders in the order we receive them. As soon as we became aware we weren't going to have enough bumpers to go around, we promptly contacted our customers to inform them of the backorder. We leave it up to the customer to either wait or receive a full refund.

Most of our competitors have much longer lead times than us. We are a small business, currently with 12 employees, and for the amount of product we sell, we have a very small percentage of problems or complaints. In fact, we sold over 100 bumpers in the first 2 months of this year alone!

We strive to make every customer satisfied, but within reason. I don't think we were unreasonable at all. Even when you go to larger retailers, like Amazon, they don't automatically discount an item because they run out of it. Usually out of stock means the item is a good seller and there is no reason to discount it.

With that being said, we can ship this bumper powdercoated now, we just received the proper packaging in, and I am willing to help you out with the cost of the powdercoating in order to make your experience a good one. I will personally contact you tomorrow morning when I get back into the office. I did have to leave a little early today and didn't get the message that you wanted to speak to me.

-Sarah
Old 03-01-2011, 08:50 PM   #34
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Veteran
JoeTacoma02's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-01-2011, 08:58 PM   #35
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
I understand your frustration with the bumper. Initally when we had spoke they were in stock so I had no porblem telling you that we would be able to ship within a few days. I failed to check the other orders in line for shipment (which I take FULL responsibility for) and therefore those orders took the place of yours as we have a first order placed / first order filled basis within our shipping department. People make mistakes, and when I noticed this I wanted to inform you ASAP. I understand it wasn't the news you wanted to hear, but I followed up.

Again I am sorry that I overlooked the other orders that were before yours - 100% my fault. Hopefully we can remedy your frustration tomorrow and work through this to make you a happy customer again.
Old 03-01-2011, 09:02 PM   #36
asphinctersayswhat?
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
AP owns up to a small mistake that someone blew out of proportion.

I will still shop at AP
Old 03-01-2011, 09:15 PM   #37
UG legend wannabe
snowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
snowgod06's Tacoma Gallery
I understand where your coming from, but the fact the AP wrote in here already and owned up to the mistake/mishap/whatever... Doesnt it seem like a dick move to be kinda rude to them still in ^^^^ that post? Its ok that you went with another bumper but it's kinda lame for you to just throw "Now, I don't mind spending the 1300.00 for a Road Armor bumper...Thank You AP " out their..
Old 03-01-2011, 09:19 PM   #39
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
Like strom said, people make mistakes. Even reputable companies make mistakes believe it or not. It looks like they are willing to work with you, just keep in mind they cater to alot of yota owners and only have 12 employees. I'm sure you've checked out their site, they have quite a few products for 12 people to be responsible for.
Old 03-01-2011, 09:23 PM   #40
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
OP ,

I guess you must be infallible at whatever you do for work .