Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > All-Pro Off Road

Notices

All Pro Offroad Customer Service Stinks!!!

Old 03-01-2011, 09:26 PM   #41
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
All I know is that the baja bumper looks like sex. Boom off topic suck on that
Old 03-01-2011, 09:40 PM   #42
Resident MMA Fanatic
SlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SlimDigg's Tacoma Gallery
I ordered my All Pro bumper on Jan 20th and had it in Canada on Feb 18th.

Every time I asked for a status update (we were waiting on steel for tow hitch brackets), I received a prompt response from AP. (Thank Strom)

I paid a good price and received an awesome well made product.

I would do business with them again.

I think if you want the best you'll pay and you'll wait.
Old 03-01-2011, 09:45 PM   #43
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

^^x2 love the bumper btw
Old 03-01-2011, 10:01 PM   #44
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, I understood both sides until the last post from the OP. Dick move. Glad to see AP owning up to the mistake. I've heard good and bad about AP and while I've never owned any of their product, I'd do business with AP in the future. As mostly I've heard good things and they are supporting vendors.

-Max
Old 03-01-2011, 10:08 PM   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxamillion2345 View Post
Yeah, I understood both sides until the last post from the OP. Dick move. Glad to see AP owning up to the mistake. I've heard good and bad about AP and while I've never owned any of their product, I'd do business with AP in the future. As mostly I've heard good things and they are supporting vendors.

-Max
You stole my name bastard
Old 03-01-2011, 10:15 PM   #46
Bullwinkle J. Moose
bjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSteel View Post
This thread was to get the attention of other individuals and show that one voice can be heard. And yes, I would have paid more for this bumper originally if the Customer Service was 100% top notch. Now, I don't mind spending the 1300.00 for a Road Armor bumper...Thank You AP
Do us a favor and update this thread when you have the other bumper in hand.
Old 03-01-2011, 10:21 PM   #47
UG legend wannabe
snowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
snowgod06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjmoose View Post
Do us a favor and update this thread when you have the other bumper in hand.
yea like 3 months from now haha
Old 03-02-2011, 12:10 AM   #48
BlueSteel has a brilliant futureBlueSteel has a brilliant futureBlueSteel has a brilliant futureBlueSteel has a brilliant futureBlueSteel has a brilliant futureBlueSteel has a brilliant futureBlueSteel has a brilliant futureBlueSteel has a brilliant futureBlueSteel has a brilliant futureBlueSteel has a brilliant futureBlueSteel has a brilliant future

Law Enforcement:
Name: James
BlueSteel's Tacoma Gallery
I apologize If my last comments had came across as being a dick, but please save your childish comments if you have nothing better to say. I caught boh of AP's posts only after I had posted the others and left work. I deleted my later comments from the thread. I was working and trying to type and do my job at the same time. And, I am in a Customer Service type job where I am in RF Communications for Police and Fire and I work long hours. I have my faults like everyone else and am not perfect, but I am in public safety and I do have to do the best at my job or peoples lives are at risk. I am a technician if something goes down I get the phone calls from the brass, officers, fireman, dispatchers, etc. and they do happen a lot.

First off this isn't a debate. It was just my experience and how I felt about the whole situation. I asked for some sort of remedy at the time and they denied me and never contacted me back until this forum. I just would have liked a little courtesy during the initial conversation. I appreciate AP responding back none-the-less

Happy thoughts now from here on out and I do not have anything against AP. I will speak with them tomorrow when they call.

P.S. I have not purchased the Road Armor bumper yet.
Old 03-02-2011, 01:24 AM   #49
Sniper#830 is a jewel in the roughSniper#830 is a jewel in the roughSniper#830 is a jewel in the roughSniper#830 is a jewel in the rough

Marines: 3/1 Lima Co Wpns Plt 93-97  Somalia Vet.
Sniper#830's Tacoma Gallery
I apologize If my last comments had came across as being a dick, but please save your childish comments if you have nothing better to say.

I was working and trying to type and do my job at the same time. And, I am in a Customer Service type job where I am in RF Communications for Police and Fire and I work long hours. I have my faults like everyone else and am not perfect, but I am in public safety and I do have to do the best at my job or peoples lives are at risk. I am a technician if something goes down I get the phone calls from the brass, officers, fireman, dispatchers, etc. and they do happen a lot.

P.S. I have not purchased the Road Armor bumper yet.[/QUOTE]

Child comments are fun.... Don't put someone on BLAST before you know all the facts and post a reckless thread.

I find it funny you're at work on this forum. Most agencies frown on that and have policies against it. It's the whole you are supposed to be working thing. I am sure the brass would love that. Save the whole public safety crutch. Dude, really. But before you get all in a bunch.... I understand what you do... I have been in the drivers seat of a unit for 15 yrs.... working twelves.

I hope they don't sell you the bumper... They should sell it to me with your discount. That will serve as punishment for creating this crap, which over a 1000+ people have read..... probably thinking you are a pie hole....

Plus if Sarah is hot.... she should post pics. Then we all win.... Damn that was childish...
Old 03-02-2011, 01:29 AM   #50
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Veteran
JoeTacoma02's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper#830 View Post
Child comments are fun.... Don't put someone on BLAST before you know all the facts and post a reckless thread.

I find it funny you're at work on this forum. Most agencies frown on that and have policies against it. It's the whole you are supposed to be working thing. I am sure the brass would love that. Save the whole public safety crutch. Dude, really. But before you get all in a bunch.... I understand what you do... I have been in the drivers seat of a unit for 15 yrs.... working twelves.

I hope they don't sell you the bumper... They should sell it to me with your discount. That will serve as punishment for creating this crap, which over a 1000+ people have read..... probably thinking you are a pie hole....

Plus if Sarah is hot.... she should post pics. Then we all win.... Damn that was childish...
Sarah is hot?? Pictures or I call BS!!!
Old 03-02-2011, 01:33 AM   #51
dep3091 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddep3091 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddep3091 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddep3091 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddep3091 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddep3091 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddep3091 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddep3091 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddep3091 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddep3091 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddep3091 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
dep3091's Tacoma Gallery
WAAAAA!!!

Funny, I went to All-Pro yesterday in person, interrupted Jason at his desk while he was working, asked him to come out and discuss some options for my Tacoma. He greeted me with a smile and answered all my questions thoroughly.

Also, I will probly be letting them use my truck to measure for the DCLB sliders, which he said would take a day.

No matter what business you deal with, you can always find an instance where the customer service was sub-par compared to what you were hoping for.

I had great service on this day.
Old 03-02-2011, 03:23 AM   #52
sometimes nonsense is the only sense someone has
rhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
rhodehard09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeTacoma02 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dep3091 View Post

P.S.---Affirmative!!!! Seen in person. Nice too!

need pics of sarah..........she sounds hot on the phone, but we all know how that turns out somtimes
oh and i have dealt with them on a couple occasions, and haven't had any real issues.
Old 03-02-2011, 03:25 AM   #53
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhodehard09 View Post
need pics of sarah..........she sounds hot on the phone, but we all know how that turns out somtimes
oh and i have dealt with them on a couple occasions, and haven't had any real issues.
Can we have a little respect gents?? This is a business related thread, not the offtopic...and Sarah is a valued member and vendor...Not a piece of meat.
Old 03-02-2011, 03:47 AM   #55
sometimes nonsense is the only sense someone has
rhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
rhodehard09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
Can we have a little respect gents?? This is a business related thread, not the offtopic...and Sarah is a valued member and vendor...Not a piece of meat.
sorry man, my bad....just trying to make light of a crappy situation. sarah would probably get a kick out it
Old 03-02-2011, 11:21 AM   #57
BlueSteel has a brilliant futureBlueSteel has a brilliant futureBlueSteel has a brilliant futureBlueSteel has a brilliant futureBlueSteel has a brilliant futureBlueSteel has a brilliant futureBlueSteel has a brilliant futureBlueSteel has a brilliant futureBlueSteel has a brilliant futureBlueSteel has a brilliant futureBlueSteel has a brilliant future

Law Enforcement:
Name: James
BlueSteel's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
AP owns up to a small mistake that someone blew out of proportion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
I will still shop at AP
Nothing was blown out of proportion. My purchase showed problems in AP's Customer Service dealings not their product. A neutral tone was seen throughout the entire conversation, but there were some parts where AP's responses came across as pompous in nature. I could give a detailed phone transcript of the conversation but why bother because AP is calling me today and I don't want to get another, "OP is a dick for saying that remark"

If you really want to know then PM me and I will gladly share.

Quote:

Wow 35 posts and you’re already making friends…good job! I don’t consider the thread reckless when it might help out the next person.

Quote:
I find it funny you're at work on this forum. Most agencies frown on that and have policies against it. It's the whole you are supposed to be working thing. I am sure the brass would love that. But before you get all in a bunch.... I understand what you do... I have been in the drivers seat of a unit for 15 yrs.... working twelves. .

Please save the whole “Your suppose to be at work” comment. I work all hours of the day and rarely get a full lunch or break, so when I do, I have my personal laptop that is outside the City’s Intranet and on a personal ISP. Also, save the integrity thing for someone else because I worked in a Police Radio shop for years and found game packs installed by the officers, solitaire in the history on the MDT’s, personal laptops with copyrighted movies, MDT chats between officers trying to hook up, and other things I rather not say on here, all on duty. Don’t forget that is why “IAD” was created.

Quote:
Save the whole public safety crutch. Dude, really .

My Intent was to show that I do deal with customer service myself and on a public safety basis. I still get calls today by officers for help even though I’m no longer in a police radio shop, but I still help them. Customer service is customer service.

Quote:

Not sure what you mean by crap, other than, that all companies out there operate by customer reviews and experiences by product and service. Aren’t there Comment fields on all Company websites on “How can we improve”? Don’t customers leave their detailed review on say a product, customer service dealing, or on just the company itself? Aren’t good and bad responses averaged to show a consistent balance across the board, because hardly any companies are 100% perfect?
Old 03-02-2011, 11:27 AM   #58
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Shame you feel that way, OP.

All Pro's always been excellent with responsiveness and customer service in my dealings with them.
Old 03-02-2011, 11:37 AM   #59
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
Shame you feel that way, OP.

All Pro's always been excellent with responsiveness and customer service in my dealings with them.
yeah because they know you will be back becuase you always be breakin shit yo
Old 03-02-2011, 11:43 AM   #60
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
I break everything, but they were good to me even before I began destructive testing on my truck.