1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

All Pro Offroad Customer Service Stinks!!!

Discussion in 'All-Pro Off Road' started by BlueSteel, Mar 1, 2011.

1. Mar 1, 2011 at 8:26 PM
    malander

malander Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    max
    Vehicle:
    01 limited trd 4x4
    deck plate mod,jba cat back,bilstein 5100's,ome 883 springs, Allpro expos, allpro U-bolt flip kit, 10" Bilstien 5150 shocks, custom lower shock mounts
    All I know is that the baja bumper looks like sex. Boom off topic suck on that

2. Mar 1, 2011 at 8:40 PM
    SlimDigg

SlimDigg We Back!!

Member:
    Calgary, AB
    Vehicle:
    Coming Soon....
    I ordered my All Pro bumper on Jan 20th and had it in Canada on Feb 18th.

Every time I asked for a status update (we were waiting on steel for tow hitch brackets), I received a prompt response from AP. (Thank Strom)

I paid a good price and received an awesome well made product.

I would do business with them again.

I think if you want the best you'll pay and you'll wait.

3. Mar 1, 2011 at 8:45 PM
    malander

Member:
    First Name:
    max
    Vehicle:
    01 limited trd 4x4
    deck plate mod,jba cat back,bilstein 5100's,ome 883 springs, Allpro expos, allpro U-bolt flip kit, 10" Bilstien 5150 shocks, custom lower shock mounts
    ^^x2 love the bumper btw

4. Mar 1, 2011 at 9:01 PM
    92LandCruiser

92LandCruiser Well-Known Member

Member:
    Nevada
    Vehicle:
    80 series Land Cruiser
    Cummins, tons, 40s
    Yeah, I understood both sides until the last post from the OP. Dick move. Glad to see AP owning up to the mistake. I've heard good and bad about AP and while I've never owned any of their product, I'd do business with AP in the future. As mostly I've heard good things and they are supporting vendors.

-Max

5. Mar 1, 2011 at 9:08 PM
    malander

Member:
    First Name:
    max
    Vehicle:
    01 limited trd 4x4
    You stole my name bastard

6. Mar 1, 2011 at 9:15 PM
    bjmoose

bjmoose Bullwinkle J. Moose

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve
    San Jose CA
    Vehicle:
    '11 Std Cab 4x4 5sp
    OME suspension, ARB Air Lockers, CBI/Relentless/Pelfrey armor, HAM radio
    Do us a favor and update this thread when you have the other bumper in hand.

7. Mar 1, 2011 at 9:21 PM
    snowgod06

snowgod06 UG legend wannabe

Member:
    First Name:
    Rob
    A farm field, OREGON
    Vehicle:
    06 Access Cab
    crap bolted and welded together....
    yea like 3 months from now haha

8. Mar 1, 2011 at 11:10 PM
    BlueSteel

BlueSteel [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    James
    The Woodlands, TX
    Vehicle:
    09 Magnetic Grey Doublecab TRD Sport Debadged
    Camburg 4" Spindles, Icon CB 2.5 adjustables front and rear, Total Chaos Upper/Lower CAs, Alcan 5" Rear Leafs, Timbren Bumpstops, 5" SS Brakelines, 295/70/18 Nitto Trail Grapplers on 18" KMC Monsters, Grill Craft Black Mesh Upper, Predator Running Boards, All Pro Rear Bumper and Hitch, Wet Okole Covers, Toyota Roof Rack, Limo Tint, TRD CAI, TRD Exhaust, Weathertech Mats, Redline Hood Struts, Red Top Odyssey battery, BDF Light Bar, Foglight anytime Mod, Lo Pro QT Truxedo Tonneau cover, Rocky Mount Bike Pegs.
    I apologize If my last comments had came across as being a dick, but please save your childish comments if you have nothing better to say. I caught boh of AP's posts only after I had posted the others and left work. I deleted my later comments from the thread. I was working and trying to type and do my job at the same time. And, I am in a Customer Service type job where I am in RF Communications for Police and Fire and I work long hours. I have my faults like everyone else and am not perfect, but I am in public safety and I do have to do the best at my job or peoples lives are at risk. I am a technician if something goes down I get the phone calls from the brass, officers, fireman, dispatchers, etc. and they do happen a lot.

First off this isn't a debate. It was just my experience and how I felt about the whole situation. I asked for some sort of remedy at the time and they denied me and never contacted me back until this forum. I just would have liked a little courtesy during the initial conversation. I appreciate AP responding back none-the-less

Happy thoughts now from here on out and I do not have anything against AP. I will speak with them tomorrow when they call.

P.S. I have not purchased the Road Armor bumper yet.

9. Mar 2, 2011 at 12:24 AM
    Sniper#830

Sniper#830 Active Member

Member:
    Paso Robles, CA
    Vehicle:
    2017 Toyota Tacoma / 4x4 / Off Road
    I apologize If my last comments had came across as being a dick, but please save your childish comments if you have nothing better to say.

I was working and trying to type and do my job at the same time. And, I am in a Customer Service type job where I am in RF Communications for Police and Fire and I work long hours. I have my faults like everyone else and am not perfect, but I am in public safety and I do have to do the best at my job or peoples lives are at risk. I am a technician if something goes down I get the phone calls from the brass, officers, fireman, dispatchers, etc. and they do happen a lot.

P.S. I have not purchased the Road Armor bumper yet.[/QUOTE]

Child comments are fun.... Don't put someone on BLAST before you know all the facts and post a reckless thread.

I find it funny you're at work on this forum. Most agencies frown on that and have policies against it. It's the whole you are supposed to be working thing. I am sure the brass would love that. Save the whole public safety crutch. Dude, really. But before you get all in a bunch.... I understand what you do... I have been in the drivers seat of a unit for 15 yrs.... working twelves.

I hope they don't sell you the bumper... They should sell it to me with your discount. That will serve as punishment for creating this crap, which over a 1000+ people have read..... probably thinking you are a pie hole.... :headbang:

Plus if Sarah is hot.... she should post pics. Then we all win.... Damn that was childish...

10. Mar 2, 2011 at 12:29 AM
    JoeTacoma02

JoeTacoma02 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Sarah is hot?? :spy: Pictures or I call BS!!! :D

11. Mar 2, 2011 at 12:33 AM
    dep3091

dep3091 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Southern Inland Empire
    Vehicle:
    White 05 Tacoma 4x4 LongBed
    2.5" Donahoe/Icon Front Coilovers, Icon Rear Reservoirs, K&N Filtercharger, Magnaflow Cat-Back, Bajarack Mule mounted over Bed on Thule Xsporter, Bajarack Dual Fuel/H20 Can holder, All-Pro front bumper w/PIAA Fogs, KC Rallye 800 Pencils, Custom Windshield Crack
    WAAAAA!!!

Funny, I went to All-Pro yesterday in person, interrupted Jason at his desk while he was working, asked him to come out and discuss some options for my Tacoma. He greeted me with a smile and answered all my questions thoroughly.

Also, I will probly be letting them use my truck to measure for the DCLB sliders, which he said would take a day.

No matter what business you deal with, you can always find an instance where the customer service was sub-par compared to what you were hoping for.

I had great service on this day.

12. Mar 2, 2011 at 2:23 AM
    rhodehard09

rhodehard09 sometimes nonsense is the only sense someone has

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    tampa, fl
    Vehicle:
    09 TRD Off Road 4x4 doublecab
    3" lift, allpro u-bolt flip kit,285/75/16 km2s, hella hid lights, hid conversions for headlights and foglights, led everything, debadged, 9145 reverse light bulbs, black tail lights, black headlight mod,trail-gear rock sliders, dynomax ultra flo muffler,satoshi with custom woven stainless grill,hella 100watt floods in grill, pioneer 4100 in dash dvd player, pioneer 800watt 4 channel amp, pioneer 4way 6x9s, pioneer 4 way 6.5s, 2 rockford p3 10's,rockford power 500.1 mono amp w/bass knob, 7 pin relocated, highlift and mount in bed, diff breather mod, led bed lights, secondary air filter removed,t-rex eyelids, mefab bumper bar, muddy under carriage

need pics of sarah..........she sounds hot on the phone, but we all know how that turns out somtimes:D
    oh and i have dealt with them on a couple occasions, and haven't had any real issues.

13. Mar 2, 2011 at 2:25 AM
    Brunes

Brunes abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    08 Red/Graphite and Satin Black
    Inside: Tint, Wet Okole 1/2 Piped Red/Black Covers, Black Weathertech Digital Fit Mats, URD Short Throw w/ TWM Weighted Knob, USA Spec iPod adapter. Outside: 4300K Retro w/ Angel Eyes and Red Shrouds, 5000K Blazer Fog Light Retrofit, Debadge, Bed Locking Handle, Satin Black Rims Performance: TRD/Steigmeier Blower w/ 2.7 Pulley. 668 Injectors and 320 LPH AEM Fuel pump. URD UCON and 7th Injector. DTLT Headers, URD Y-Pipe, Wicked Flow Muffler. Suspension: Both: OME Shocks Front: 886X's and TC UCAs Rear: Dakars Armor: Relentless Front Bumper Relentless High Clearance Rear w/ Tire/Rotopax Swing Out Relentless Front, Mid, and TCase skids BAMF Diff Skid Recovery and Spares: Fullsize Spare Tire 2x2 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Water Rotopax Warn 9.5XP-S Winch Hi-Lift Extreme 60" Ironman Off-Road Recovery Kit
    Can we have a little respect gents?? This is a business related thread, not the offtopic...and Sarah is a valued member and vendor...Not a piece of meat.

14. Mar 2, 2011 at 2:29 AM
    Brunes

Brunes abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    Inside: Tint, Wet Okole 1/2 Piped Red/Black Covers, Black Weathertech Digital Fit Mats, URD Short Throw w/ TWM Weighted Knob, USA Spec iPod adapter. Outside: 4300K Retro w/ Angel Eyes and Red Shrouds, 5000K Blazer Fog Light Retrofit, Debadge, Bed Locking Handle, Satin Black Rims Performance: TRD/Steigmeier Blower w/ 2.7 Pulley. 668 Injectors and 320 LPH AEM Fuel pump. URD UCON and 7th Injector. DTLT Headers, URD Y-Pipe, Wicked Flow Muffler. Suspension: Both: OME Shocks Front: 886X's and TC UCAs Rear: Dakars Armor: Relentless Front Bumper Relentless High Clearance Rear w/ Tire/Rotopax Swing Out Relentless Front, Mid, and TCase skids BAMF Diff Skid Recovery and Spares: Fullsize Spare Tire 2x2 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Water Rotopax Warn 9.5XP-S Winch Hi-Lift Extreme 60" Ironman Off-Road Recovery Kit
    I got nothing to kiss ass for. But stuff to moderate...That I got.

15. Mar 2, 2011 at 2:47 AM
    rhodehard09

rhodehard09 sometimes nonsense is the only sense someone has

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    tampa, fl
    Vehicle:
    09 TRD Off Road 4x4 doublecab
    3" lift, allpro u-bolt flip kit,285/75/16 km2s, hella hid lights, hid conversions for headlights and foglights, led everything, debadged, 9145 reverse light bulbs, black tail lights, black headlight mod,trail-gear rock sliders, dynomax ultra flo muffler,satoshi with custom woven stainless grill,hella 100watt floods in grill, pioneer 4100 in dash dvd player, pioneer 800watt 4 channel amp, pioneer 4way 6x9s, pioneer 4 way 6.5s, 2 rockford p3 10's,rockford power 500.1 mono amp w/bass knob, 7 pin relocated, highlift and mount in bed, diff breather mod, led bed lights, secondary air filter removed,t-rex eyelids, mefab bumper bar, muddy under carriage
    sorry man, my bad....just trying to make light of a crappy situation. sarah would probably get a kick out it:)

16. Mar 2, 2011 at 2:58 AM
    Brunes

Brunes abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    She might...She might not...but in a gripe thread probably not the place to try...;)

17. Mar 2, 2011 at 10:21 AM
    BlueSteel

BlueSteel [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    James
    The Woodlands, TX
    Vehicle:
    09 Magnetic Grey Doublecab TRD Sport Debadged
    Camburg 4" Spindles, Icon CB 2.5 adjustables front and rear, Total Chaos Upper/Lower CAs, Alcan 5" Rear Leafs, Timbren Bumpstops, 5" SS Brakelines, 295/70/18 Nitto Trail Grapplers on 18" KMC Monsters, Grill Craft Black Mesh Upper, Predator Running Boards, All Pro Rear Bumper and Hitch, Wet Okole Covers, Toyota Roof Rack, Limo Tint, TRD CAI, TRD Exhaust, Weathertech Mats, Redline Hood Struts, Red Top Odyssey battery, BDF Light Bar, Foglight anytime Mod, Lo Pro QT Truxedo Tonneau cover, Rocky Mount Bike Pegs.
    Nothing was blown out of proportion. My purchase showed problems in AP's Customer Service dealings not their product. A neutral tone was seen throughout the entire conversation, but there were some parts where AP's responses came across as pompous in nature. I could give a detailed phone transcript of the conversation but why bother because AP is calling me today and I don't want to get another, "OP is a dick for saying that remark"

If you really want to know then PM me and I will gladly share.

Wow 35 posts and you’re already making friends…good job! I don’t consider the thread reckless when it might help out the next person.

Please save the whole “Your suppose to be at work” comment. I work all hours of the day and rarely get a full lunch or break, so when I do, I have my personal laptop that is outside the City’s Intranet and on a personal ISP. Also, save the integrity thing for someone else because I worked in a Police Radio shop for years and found game packs installed by the officers, solitaire in the history on the MDT’s, personal laptops with copyrighted movies, MDT chats between officers trying to hook up, and other things I rather not say on here, all on duty. Don’t forget that is why “IAD” was created.

My Intent was to show that I do deal with customer service myself and on a public safety basis. I still get calls today by officers for help even though I’m no longer in a police radio shop, but I still help them. Customer service is customer service.

Not sure what you mean by crap, other than, that all companies out there operate by customer reviews and experiences by product and service. Aren’t there Comment fields on all Company websites on “How can we improve”? Don’t customers leave their detailed review on say a product, customer service dealing, or on just the company itself? Aren’t good and bad responses averaged to show a consistent balance across the board, because hardly any companies are 100% perfect?

18. Mar 2, 2011 at 10:27 AM
    mjp2

mjp2 Living vicariously through myself Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    Milton Juevo Portimous II
    NJ
    Vehicle:
    Current: '21 Bronco Badlands. Previous: '06 TRD Access Cab, v6, 6-speed
    Shame you feel that way, OP.

All Pro's always been excellent with responsiveness and customer service in my dealings with them.

19. Mar 2, 2011 at 10:37 AM
    bajamoon

bajamoon Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    STEVE
    Whittier
    yeah because they know you will be back becuase you always be breakin shit yo

20. Mar 2, 2011 at 10:43 AM
    mjp2

mjp2 Living vicariously through myself Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    Milton Juevo Portimous II
    NJ
    Vehicle:
    Current: '21 Bronco Badlands. Previous: '06 TRD Access Cab, v6, 6-speed
    I break everything, but they were good to me even before I began destructive testing on my truck. :p

Products Discussed in

To Top