Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > All-Pro Off Road

Notices

All Pro Offroad Customer Service Stinks!!!

Old 03-02-2011, 10:50 AM   #61
BSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BSPDX's Tacoma Gallery
I never really liked allpro for the fact that they cater to 2nd gens and couldn't give a rats ass about 1st gens...
Old 03-02-2011, 10:54 AM   #62
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motive View Post
I never really liked allpro for the fact that they cater to 2nd gens and couldn't give a rats ass about 1st gens...
Hey man, you gotta keep up with the times and go where the market is...
Old 03-02-2011, 10:54 AM   #63
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I just wish they still made the Hybrid...I don't care for the plate bumper they offer
Old 03-02-2011, 10:57 AM   #64
BSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BSPDX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
Hey man, you gotta keep up with the times and go where the market is...
at least now I know that my 1st gen money isn't good at allpro these days...
Old 03-02-2011, 04:26 PM   #65
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
^ We have plenty of armor and suspension components for the 1st gens, what specifically are you looking for?
Old 03-02-2011, 05:18 PM   #66
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
AP have a decent amount of things available for us. SAS kit being one of them
Old 03-05-2011, 01:20 AM   #67
StandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Prior service. KC135 Crew Chief
Name: John
StandingCow's Tacoma Gallery
So far allpro has been fine with me during the group buy, in fact... *I* haven't returned their call because I keep forgetting.... gotta do that.
Old 09-07-2014, 07:06 PM   #68
oregonnativekory is on a distinguished road
Name: Kory
oregonnativekory's Tacoma Gallery
All-pro off-road lacks customer service ethics!

I ordered an apex front bumper from all-pro for my 2014 Tacoma during the first week of July 2014. I had read on various forums, that all-pro had terrible customer service and that in a few cases, the product arrived damaged. Even after reading these negative reviews, I still put my trust in all-pro to provide a quality product, but was severely disappointed.

After over a month wait to receive my bumper, it arrived with multiple gouges in the powder coat. I thoroughly inspected the packaging prior to unwrapping and found no damage to the packaging. I contacted all-pro and they offered to refund the powder coat fee of $200 or to replace the bumper. I contacted the nearest powder coat facility and they informed me that the bumper was most likely poorly prepped. He said that when done properly, he can hit the bumper with a piece of metal, and while the powder coat may dent, it should not gouge.

Due to the fact that the stripping and re-powder coating, in addition to the 4 hour round trip to the nearest powder coat facility would cost me much more than $200, I requested a replacement.

They informed me that I would be required to package the item and ship it back. I DO NOT have the means or time to package and item to be shipped freight. I SHOULD NOT have to spend my time and money to package an item that was damaged when it left the factory. WHERE is the quality control at all-pro? The gouge was very apparent, and I believe it to be purposely ignored prior to shipment. John at all-pro, rudely assured me that the item was not damaged when it left the factory. The bumper was packaged very well and with no damage to the packaging so it must have been there prior to shipping.

I called Thursday August 28 and was told I would receive a call back Friday and never did. I called again Tuesday unable to reach John, whom was ignoring me and was told by Ryan that I would have a resolution by the end of the day. Once again, no phone call.

I am sick of being blown off and have recently began the process of disputing charges with my credit card company. I would have no problem packaging a normal item to return, but a freight item should not be the responsibility of the customer. All-pro off-road, come and pick up your damaged product or hire someone to package it for me. Due to horrible customer service, lack of quality control and an absence of company ethics, I will never purchase from all-pro again. I will be ordering another brand bumper as soon as I receive a refund.
Old 09-08-2014, 10:19 AM   #69
thekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
thekernel114's Tacoma Gallery
For more info on above post go here http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=343554