Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > All-Pro Off Road

Notices

All-Pro Wants You to Send in Photos!

Old 01-23-2012, 07:15 PM   #61
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
It's just plate steel... if the coating didn't ad-hear properly or it gets scratched/rubbed off it will rust. As will any other bumper including ARB, Relentless, ect...

Mine has some rust here and there, but no where near that... and not just because it's AZ... because as part of routine maintenance to my armor (as all should) I touch it up with some rustoleum to prevent further rusting. It's just part of the game.

Note: I've beat the hell out of my armor and it's still holding up fantastic. Just say'n.
Old 01-24-2012, 05:08 AM   #62
Husker_in_KC has a spectacular aura aboutHusker_in_KC has a spectacular aura about
Husker_in_KC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon H View Post
When did you purchase the bumper? All Pro has by far the best customer service in the business.

Bought it in April of 2010 with the group buy from here. Everybody talks about how great the customer service is, but that has not been my experience.
Old 01-24-2012, 05:16 AM   #63
Husker_in_KC has a spectacular aura aboutHusker_in_KC has a spectacular aura about
Husker_in_KC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyouto42 View Post
It's just plate steel... if the coating didn't ad-hear properly or it gets scratched/rubbed off it will rust. As will any other bumper including ARB, Relentless, ect...

Mine has some rust here and there, but no where near that... and not just because it's AZ... because as part of routine maintenance to my armor (as all should) I touch it up with some rustoleum to prevent further rusting. It's just part of the game.

Note: I've beat the hell out of my armor and it's still holding up fantastic. Just say'n.

"if the coating didn't ad-hear properly" That is my complaint, it didn't ad-hear properly, it is a manufacturing problem that they don't seem interested in supporting.

The rattle can on my sliders holds up better then their powder coating. Most of the large peeling is on the center piece of the bumper both on the outside and the inside (no wear). The outer sections are holding up great.
Old 01-24-2012, 07:47 AM   #64
Taco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Taco Gunner's Tacoma Gallery
It's "adhere".

It is not a manufacturing issue but one of prep and application. I hope it works out to your satisfaction.
Old 01-26-2012, 09:22 AM   #65
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Then (2006) AP Front bumper, AP UCA's, All-Pro T-case Skid, AP 3" Leaf Springs, AP U-bolt Flip Kit, Summers Campground, Attica, IN:

Then (2009), Same Equip., Middle Rock Garden, Harlan, KY:

Now (2012) AP LT, AP Fox Shox, AP T-case Skid, The Cliffs Insane Terrain, Marseilles, IL:

Tracy City, TN:

^^^Badlands Off Road Park, Attica, IN
Old 01-26-2012, 06:01 PM   #66
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
Location: Wisconsin, Hawaii, California, North Carolina...everywhere
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NwiTACO View Post
Then (2006) AP Front bumper, AP UCA's, All-Pro T-case Skid, AP 3" Leaf Springs, AP U-bolt Flip Kit, Summers Campground, Attica, IN:

Then (2009), Same Equip., Middle Rock Garden, Harlan, KY:

Now (2012) AP LT, AP Fox Shox, AP T-case Skid, The Cliffs Insane Terrain, Marseilles, IL:

Tracy City, TN:

^^^Badlands Off Road Park, Attica, IN
Great looking rig!
Old 01-26-2012, 07:34 PM   #67
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGrimm View Post
Great looking rig!
X2 gazillion billion

Old 01-26-2012, 08:46 PM   #68
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Wow that really is an impressive rig, props!
Old 01-27-2012, 05:41 AM   #69
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGrimm View Post
Great looking rig!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyProof View Post
X2 gazillion billion

Quote:
Wow that really is an impressive rig, props!
Thanks guys. I love getting out there and showing what these IFS trucks can do...and then driving it home
Old 01-27-2012, 07:18 AM   #70
Iron Beard

Mark, have you done any driveshaft protection? I only ask because you're doing a lot more difficult stuff than I have been yet I already shredded mine once... haha
Old 01-27-2012, 07:34 AM   #71
The Sticker Guy
ruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Lynchburg, Va
Front bumper

Old 01-27-2012, 08:08 AM   #72
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Mark, have you done any driveshaft protection? I only ask because you're doing a lot more difficult stuff than I have been yet I already shredded mine once... haha
I carry a spare back half of my drivshaft. I have gone thru a few, but pick them up cheap when people go one piece. I have them re-tubed when needed.

I do have a ballistic traction bar kit that I will be running alongside my d-shaft to offer a little protection, but otherwise I jst try to keep an eye on where it lies on the obstacle.
Old 01-27-2012, 09:48 AM   #73
Iron Beard

That's a good idea. If I had any fab skills I'd like to try and come up with an affordable solution to sell... maybe one day haha.
Old 01-27-2012, 11:30 AM   #74
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
All-pro front bumper
all-pro t-case skid
all pro expedition springs

Old 01-27-2012, 11:37 AM   #75
Iron Beard

Come on nofords, gotta get a clearer pic than that :P

Old 01-27-2012, 11:38 AM   #76
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Your Nikon > My iPhone 4