Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > All-Pro Off Road

Notices

All-Pro's Latest Expedition Built Tacoma

Old 03-14-2011, 03:35 PM   #21
hey big man lemme hold a dollar
TRD_yota_nc is on a distinguished road
TRD_yota_nc's Tacoma Gallery

i have a spacer on top of my coils i did the toytec 3 inch suspension lift with the front spacer and block in the back but that block has caused nothing but problems the front is okay but the back squeaks and you can clean them but i just dont like the way that block and everything back there is so i wanna put the leaf pack that all pro has there stuff looks really heavy duty and like it will last i want my truck to sit level a tad higher in the back is okay but im really not that choosy at this point
Old 03-14-2011, 11:28 PM   #22
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRD_yota_nc View Post

i have a spacer on top of my coils i did the toytec 3 inch suspension lift with the front spacer and block in the back but that block has caused nothing but problems the front is okay but the back squeaks and you can clean them but i just dont like the way that block and everything back there is so i wanna put the leaf pack that all pro has there stuff looks really heavy duty and like it will last i want my truck to sit level a tad higher in the back is okay but im really not that choosy at this point
The toyota leafs squeak like crazy. If you wash them real good and regrease them they should be good for awhile.

I'm planning to get these expos this summer. Actually on my drive home in 2 months.
Old 03-15-2011, 03:17 PM   #23
hey big man lemme hold a dollar
TRD_yota_nc is on a distinguished road
TRD_yota_nc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B. View Post
The toyota leafs squeak like crazy. If you wash them real good and regrease them they should be good for awhile.

I'm planning to get these expos this summer. Actually on my drive home in 2 months.

what kind of grease would you use
Old 03-15-2011, 03:18 PM   #24
zimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant future

zimm52's Tacoma Gallery
lookin like a beast. love it!
Old 04-03-2011, 12:04 PM   #25
zerocool120 is on a distinguished road
Army: 11 Bang Bang, 240B Gunner, 25th ID
Name: Mike
zerocool120's Tacoma Gallery
Truck w/ Rack height?

Jason,
It looks like you have a 3" lift on that Tacoma. If so, could you tell me the height of the new bed rack without RTT on it? I am looking into your rack system, but am limited by garage height.
Thanks,
Mike
Old 04-27-2011, 10:57 PM   #26
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Mike,

Sorry to not get back until now! I must have missed your question. The rack is 17" from the bed rails.

Let me know if you have any other questions about the Pack Rack System.
Old 04-27-2011, 11:02 PM   #27
plee33 will become famous soon enoughplee33 will become famous soon enough
Name: Peter
plee33's Tacoma Gallery
Looks NICE!
Old 05-10-2011, 11:52 PM   #29
llebbuhnairb will become famous soon enoughllebbuhnairb will become famous soon enough
llebbuhnairb's Tacoma Gallery
you mentioned "We will be fabricating a spare tire carrier here shortly and this thread will be updated with any and all new developments!" - what is the design going to be? where will it mount?
Old 05-11-2011, 08:12 AM   #30
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by llebbuhnairb View Post
you mentioned "We will be fabricating a spare tire carrier here shortly and this thread will be updated with any and all new developments!" - what is the design going to be? where will it mount?

or

Old 05-11-2011, 10:32 PM   #31
llebbuhnairb will become famous soon enoughllebbuhnairb will become famous soon enough
llebbuhnairb's Tacoma Gallery
This is a really cool mount! I think I am hoping to see how one might integrate with the AP RTT rack or smaller gear rack. Ideally i think it would be nice to have the spare mount vertically sorta up on the wheel well hump in the bed, behind the driver, but with a RTT rack with a side angle such that the tire is against the outside edge of the rack. The tire being vertical while the side support of the rtt is somewhat diagonal (looking from the rear) on either side of the tire (rtt is narrower than the bed - not sure if they actually are :/). Not sure if this makes sense, perhaps a sketch is in order.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337Taco View Post

or