Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > All-Pro Off Road

Notices

Guess What?

Old 03-12-2011, 08:26 PM   #1
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Guess What?

I just found out that the all-pro bumper that I got for free (off a guy I know, he hit a car and insurance came to the rescue) is the original one off of Sara's truck.

Just felt like sharing. And yes this went into the 2nd Gen section because its on a 2nd gen.
Old 03-12-2011, 08:27 PM   #2
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
you should get it autographed by her..
Old 03-12-2011, 08:28 PM   #3
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
LOL. Maybe when I go and pick up my expo leafs on my way home for summer break.
Old 03-12-2011, 08:28 PM   #4
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B. View Post
I just found out that the all-pro bumper that I got for free (off a guy I know, he hit a car and insurance came to the rescue) is the original one off of Sara's truck.

Just felt like sharing. And yes this went into the 2nd Gen section because its on a 2nd gen.
She sold her bumper to a guy and he had an accident. And you ended up with her old bumper?
Old 03-12-2011, 08:29 PM   #5
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
That's a good score. Free is always the best price.
Old 03-12-2011, 08:30 PM   #6
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B. View Post

Is it going to help you wheel any better Sean ???.....

j/k Nice score buddy !!
Old 03-12-2011, 08:33 PM   #7

S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matic View Post
She sold her bumper to a guy and he had an accident. And you ended up with her old bumper?
He went to all-pro (store front) to buy one and they ran out (it was the holiday season), so they sold him this one for a discounted price. Recently he T-boned an Audi (Audi ran a red) and his insurance company said the bumper was totaled, so they bought him a new one. And he gave me he bent one. I got it about 2 weeks ago. I was just finishing up some minor tweaking of it and called him to help me. Well then he tells me it was Sara's (from All-Pro), that was after I mentioned how shitty the powder coat is on the bumper (not dissing him, just saying it was an early production).
Old 03-12-2011, 08:35 PM   #8

S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Just need to drill some holes for my lights, trim the plastic, and think of how to mount the fogs (a factory cross member hits the light bucket):
Old 03-12-2011, 08:36 PM   #9

S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
Is it going to help you wheel any better Sean ???.....

j/k Nice score buddy !!
What wrong with my truck bashing, I mean wheeling?

Oh and I am expecting an ATO front skid (B-day present from pops).
Old 03-12-2011, 08:42 PM   #10
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
Excuse the ignorance, but whos Sara?
Old 03-12-2011, 08:44 PM   #11

S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacountryboy-IXI View Post
Excuse the ignorance, but whos Sara?
The lady that works at All-Pro. She is a member on here and I believe her truck is white. I may have spelled her name wrong.
Old 03-12-2011, 09:31 PM   #12
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
sa sa sa sarah smile....
Sorry, hall and oats reminiscing.
Old 03-12-2011, 11:54 PM   #13

S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
sa sa sa sarah smile....
Well I almost spelled it shara, but figured it was wrong.
Old 03-13-2011, 02:13 PM   #14
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
sa sa sa sarah smile....

"Won't you smile a smile for me ,,,,saaaarraaahhh"

Thanks dude that song is stuck in my head now !!!
Old 03-13-2011, 11:08 PM   #15

S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post

"Won't you smile a smile for me ,,,,saaaarraaahhh"

Thanks dude that song is stuck in my head now !!!
Thats from a song? Guess now his statement makes a little more sense now. LOL.
Old 03-13-2011, 11:11 PM   #16

S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
I also got my lights on, that were on the light bar. Now I just need to cut the plastic and see if I can mount the fogs (probably going to mount them in the summer when I get home).