Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > All-Pro Off Road

Notices

All Pro Bed Rack.... First one.

Old 04-12-2012, 09:20 AM   #61
korslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
korslite's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manonamission View Post
Now I'm real confused, who the heck it Sarah????? I was calling John Joe, but now I at least got that figured out. Sorry about that John if your read this, honest misstake

Kurtis, I assume you're the man asnwering for Sarah (another owner ?) which seems a bit wack but whatever. If i call who the heck do I talk to about not getting my stuff cause time is a ticken.

All this AP nonsense I read is has got me real worried.

Quote:
Originally Posted by allpro View Post
We have been having hard time lately but are working to get everything resolved and everyone on the same page to get back to where we need to be for our customers.

Any questions please feel free to call me or email me kurtis@allprooffroad.com
Hope you guys take all this feedback and

so your rep and TW sales dont suffer too bad because people still like your products, it's just frustrating when its tough to get your hands on them without a bunch of hassle and extreme wait times.
Old 04-12-2012, 10:12 AM   #62
asphinctersayswhat?
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
IIRC, Jon owns AP and does most of the designs. Sarah manages everything and usually answers all the stuff going on on TW, but she's on maternity leave, so Kurtis responds for her so that nothing gets left unresponded
Old 04-12-2012, 04:08 PM   #63
allpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by korslite View Post

Hope you guys take all this feedback and

so your rep and TW sales dont suffer too bad because people still like your products, it's just frustrating when its tough to get your hands on them without a bunch of hassle and extreme wait times.
We are working on getting all of that down. Its sometimes hard to judge reorder times when we get a spurt of people wanting a lot of one product we are used to selling just a few each week,month etc to where we run out before our vendor can resupply us with needed parts or product. We try and order large quantity's of product so when we do run out we don't have long wait times but sometimes it does happen we just have to try and get our vendors to try and work with us in a quicker time frame. I do apologize for wait times on which ever products but sometimes its something we can not control due relying on other vendors.

- Kurtis

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
IIRC, Jon owns AP and does most of the designs. Sarah manages everything and usually answers all the stuff going on on TW, but she's on maternity leave, so Kurtis responds for her so that nothing gets left unresponded
This is correct right now i am the one who is doing all the forum work while Sarah is out.
Old 04-15-2012, 03:27 PM   #65
rsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Rob
rsbmg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ink junky View Post
If I wanted cover one of these with a canvas, what would you all recommend?
http://www.sunbrella.com/
Old 04-15-2012, 04:42 PM   #66
harpolith is on a distinguished road

Name: t-man
harpolith's Tacoma Gallery
it sure would make sense if the rack were about an inch taller than the cab.
then if you wanted to put something on it that was longer than the truck, you could (like a duck boat, canoe, ladder, etc.). those are the things i most need a rack for and this rack wouldn't fit the bill!

it does look great and would work great for some stuff... don't mean to say anything negative. just would be an improvement and more useful in my opinion if it was a little taller.
Old 04-17-2012, 09:26 AM   #67
Race Fire/Med Rescue
res4cue is a name known to allres4cue is a name known to allres4cue is a name known to allres4cue is a name known to allres4cue is a name known to allres4cue is a name known to all

Firefighter:
Name: John
res4cue's Tacoma Gallery
I understand the reasoning behind the height of the rack... So that you can put that ARB tent up there and still have some aerodynamics. However, some of us are looking for a rack that matches the roof line. Maybe, instead of two different racks, you can offer extension sleeves or someway to raise it up. Just a thought.
Old 04-17-2012, 09:01 PM   #68
NoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
NoSoup4You's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by res4cue View Post
I understand the reasoning behind the height of the rack... So that you can put that ARB tent up there and still have some aerodynamics. However, some of us are looking for a rack that matches the roof line. Maybe, instead of two different racks, you can offer extension sleeves or someway to raise it up. Just a thought.
With the current design, you could easily add some leg extensions between the legs and where they attach to the bed rail plate to make it cab-high.

Just some sleeved tubing...
Old 04-17-2012, 11:49 PM   #69
allpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by res4cue View Post
Stay tuned on that one we have been hard at work trying to get a new proto type rack ready for the over land expo where we will be revealing it. It will be a different rack entirely but well adjustable. Also alot of people have been asking about the light rack that is being worked on as well for this new rack. Should know more soon when the proto type is finished and we can get all the production parts figured out.

We can also make the racks a bit taller as well its not to hard and does not cost much more. The only thing is there will be some of the sleeve showing where it slips onto the sleeve attached to the mounting rail.

Kurtis
Old 04-18-2012, 07:08 AM   #70
Race Fire/Med Rescue
res4cue is a name known to allres4cue is a name known to allres4cue is a name known to allres4cue is a name known to allres4cue is a name known to allres4cue is a name known to all

Firefighter:
Name: John
res4cue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by allpro View Post
Stay tuned on that one we have been hard at work trying to get a new proto type rack ready for the over land expo where we will be revealing it. It will be a different rack entirely but well adjustable. Also alot of people have been asking about the light rack that is being worked on as well for this new rack. Should know more soon when the proto type is finished and we can get all the production parts figured out.

We can also make the racks a bit taller as well its not to hard and does not cost much more. The only thing is there will be some of the sleeve showing where it slips onto the sleeve attached to the mounting rail.

Kurtis
Thank you