Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > All-Pro Off Road

Notices

Which lights are best for the AP front bumper light hoop?

Old 04-07-2011, 02:49 PM   #1
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bloodshart
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Which lights are best for the AP front bumper light hoop?

For the All-Pro folks (or anyone with lights on their AP front bumper light hoop).. which lights do you recommend for best mounting/light output for the light hoop of your front bumpers? Anything needed for the install other than what comes in the box? Thanks in advance for any advice.
Old 04-10-2011, 01:32 PM   #2
distinguished bongo truck art critic
Mxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Military Police Platoon Leader
Name: Chase
Mxpatriot's Tacoma Gallery
Hella 4000's fit nicely there, as do many LightForce brand lights.

You're going to need a wiring harness and a relay for each light/pair of lights. 4 Wheel Parts sells wiring harness/relay packs that have everything you need.

Another option is a rigid industries LED light bar.
Old 04-11-2011, 03:00 PM   #3
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mxpatriot View Post
Hella 4000's fit nicely there, as do many LightForce brand lights.

You're going to need a wiring harness and a relay for each light/pair of lights. 4 Wheel Parts sells wiring harness/relay packs that have everything you need.

Another option is a rigid industries LED light bar.
Thanks, all great ideas. I checked out the LightForce options when I was at Sierre Expeditions this weekend and like those. I've always liked the LED light bars but not sure if I want that look with the AP bumper. I still have a couple weeks to shop.

Not worried about wiring, either. I know I need to run the relays and switches, just want to select lights first. Thanks for the tip on 4 Wheel Parts though.
Old 04-11-2011, 03:25 PM   #5

Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasoTaco View Post
When I get my AP bumper I'll be mounting two of my Hella Rallye 4000 lights on it. Stay tuned for pics...
Cool, looking forward to seeing that. Which model though? I saw quite a few of the 4000 Rallye models.
Old 04-11-2011, 04:13 PM   #7
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
kragen 7" hid
Old 04-11-2011, 04:56 PM   #9
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasoTaco View Post
Have you used Kragen HID'S? I have read a lot of mixed reviews. For a HID light the price is really good.
for the money they cant be beat