1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

All Pro Ultimate 3" non-long travel

Discussion in 'All-Pro Off Road' started by hpsnowburn, May 5, 2011.

1. May 5, 2011 at 11:29 PM
    hpsnowburn

hpsnowburn [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Henry
    Issaquah, WA
    Vehicle:
    09 Access Cab 4x4 TRD Offroad
    Going straight to the source, What would be the ultimate 3" non-long travel lift that you offer? I say long travel meaning requires new lower control arms and extended axles. As much as I would love to build a complete long travel kit i just can't justify it for my DD and pocket book. I want to do this right the first time and would rather spend the money once than piecing together odds and ends resulting in unnecessary damage. If i wanted to go the route of AP UCA's and wanted to clear a 33" tire what would you piece together? Which shock/coil/coilover etc. Without wheel spacers, could I retain the factory TRD offroad 16" wheels? When do you need to use a diff drop? Extended front brake lines? Sway bar issues/remedies? I can figure out the rear on my own but with numerous threads on front suspensions all saying different things is a bit complicated.

2. May 10, 2011 at 4:04 PM
    stroM-

stroM- @alteregoadventure

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Santa Rosa, California
    Vehicle:
    2006 4X4 TRD OR
    Henry, Thanks for the interest!

For the ultimate non-long travel system we would suggest going with a 2.5" Adjustable coilover in the front with a remote reservoir (Such as FOX or Walker Evans) matched with a pair of our Upper A-Arms, which now come with dust caps to help keep the life of your uniball! You won't have to go with wheel spacers if your using your factory rims with our A-Arms. Extended brake lines are a smart choice because they will give you more play in the lines without over stretching them while off road.

Please let us know if you have any more questions, we are happy to help!

3. May 13, 2011 at 12:27 AM
    JoeTacoma02

JoeTacoma02 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Do you guys offer just the dust cap itself for any after market uniball UCA or is it only applicable with the all pro UCA?

4. May 16, 2011 at 10:27 AM
    allpro

allpro Well-Known Member

Member:
    Montana
    Vehicle:
    All Kinds Of Toyotas!!!
    We haven't tried our dust caps on other manufacturer's arms. They were designed to press-fit on 1.25" uniball cups, but a lower profile bolt head is required as well.

Products Discussed in

To Top