Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > All-Pro Off Road

Notices

All Pro Ultimate 3" non-long travel

Old 05-05-2011, 11:29 PM   #1
hpsnowburn is on a distinguished road
Name: Henry
hpsnowburn's Tacoma Gallery
All Pro Ultimate 3" non-long travel

Going straight to the source, What would be the ultimate 3" non-long travel lift that you offer? I say long travel meaning requires new lower control arms and extended axles. As much as I would love to build a complete long travel kit i just can't justify it for my DD and pocket book. I want to do this right the first time and would rather spend the money once than piecing together odds and ends resulting in unnecessary damage. If i wanted to go the route of AP UCA's and wanted to clear a 33" tire what would you piece together? Which shock/coil/coilover etc. Without wheel spacers, could I retain the factory TRD offroad 16" wheels? When do you need to use a diff drop? Extended front brake lines? Sway bar issues/remedies? I can figure out the rear on my own but with numerous threads on front suspensions all saying different things is a bit complicated.
Old 05-10-2011, 04:04 PM   #2
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Henry, Thanks for the interest!

For the ultimate non-long travel system we would suggest going with a 2.5" Adjustable coilover in the front with a remote reservoir (Such as FOX or Walker Evans) matched with a pair of our Upper A-Arms, which now come with dust caps to help keep the life of your uniball! You won't have to go with wheel spacers if your using your factory rims with our A-Arms. Extended brake lines are a smart choice because they will give you more play in the lines without over stretching them while off road.

Please let us know if you have any more questions, we are happy to help!
Old 05-13-2011, 12:27 AM   #3
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Veteran
JoeTacoma02's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stroM- View Post
Henry, Thanks for the interest!

For the ultimate non-long travel system we would suggest going with a 2.5" Adjustable coilover in the front with a remote reservoir (Such as FOX or Walker Evans) matched with a pair of our Upper A-Arms, which now come with dust caps to help keep the life of your uniball! You won't have to go with wheel spacers if your using your factory rims with our A-Arms. Extended brake lines are a smart choice because they will give you more play in the lines without over stretching them while off road.

Please let us know if you have any more questions, we are happy to help!
Do you guys offer just the dust cap itself for any after market uniball UCA or is it only applicable with the all pro UCA?
Old 05-16-2011, 10:27 AM   #4
allpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeTacoma02 View Post
Do you guys offer just the dust cap itself for any after market uniball UCA or is it only applicable with the all pro UCA?
We haven't tried our dust caps on other manufacturer's arms. They were designed to press-fit on 1.25" uniball cups, but a lower profile bolt head is required as well.