Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > All-Pro Off Road

Notices

All-Pro's 2005+ Tacoma Rear Bumpers - New Low Price!

Old 06-17-2011, 06:02 AM   #21
Taco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Taco Gunner's Tacoma Gallery
Jason...check your mail and PM.
Old 06-20-2011, 01:52 PM   #22
I got tiger blood.. WINNING
LBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
LBCdan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenLyns View Post
Jason,

Do the license plate lights come with connectors for plug-n-play into the factory bumper wiring? Or is splicing required?

Do you also have a photo of how the side pieces attach to the frame?
x2.

** Is this a simple bolt on? Or is trimming required? Fit 5-Lug?

These bumpers look mother fuckin tizite!
Old 06-20-2011, 02:01 PM   #23
When you blow off steam you get an eyepatch
YFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Machinery Technician
Name: Moe
YFZ450MOE's Tacoma Gallery
Will the bumper with a stock TRD off road hitch? I've seen some guys flip the hitch upside down for more clearence, will that work? And if not how is the hitch mounted, Bumper or truck frame?? Does it come powedercoated?
Old 06-22-2011, 09:04 PM   #24
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
Jason, I pm'd you and Sarah last week asking about the license plate lights that work with the bumper. Is this something you guys carry?
Old 06-24-2011, 05:12 PM   #25
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
I think I might get this done soon. How much do you guys want for powdercoating (including side wraps)? I'll probably do local pick up this time for the hell of it
Old 02-12-2012, 07:08 PM   #26
I love tacos
yotasrock is on a distinguished road

Name: Jacob
yotasrock's Tacoma Gallery
looking good

that bumper is going on my truck after i buy the hopefully all pro makes the hybrid bumper
Old 02-12-2012, 07:10 PM   #27
distinguished bongo truck art critic
Mxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Military Police Platoon Leader
Name: Chase
Mxpatriot's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, that's a good price. I was out beating on mine today. Backed over a 4'' thick tree (had to, no other way out; dead end trail) and went through a few ditches that required scraping the bumper.
Old 06-10-2012, 11:26 PM   #28
YFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Any word on plate lights yet. I out my on today then did a little head scratching over a few things:

No plate light mounts??
Hitch hit spare tire so I had to remove tire??
Side plate bolts fit goofy and not much room for adjustment of side plates??
Fitment on truck looks goofy with a 2" gap below tailgate and 1.5" below tails??

Anyone have answers for this besides reeming out the holes which is what I'm about to do when I can.
Old 06-25-2012, 09:02 PM   #30
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

It does have licsense plate lights (and it comes with them... though I'm not fond of them and don't run them myself... I'm using LED). My spare barely fit being a 33" to begin with so... I was fully expecting it to not fit... :shrug: Fitment looks fine for me, it's an aftermarket armor bumper... I haven't installed my side plates yet either so I can't say.

Gap seems ok to me. Keep in mind... gap is intentional for frame flex so it doesn't go up and bust your tail lights too.

Old 06-25-2012, 09:21 PM   #31
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyouto42 View Post
It does have licsense plate lights (and it comes with them... though I'm not fond of them and don't run them myself... I'm using LED). My spare barely fit being a 33" to begin with so... I was fully expecting it to not fit... :shrug: Fitment looks fine for me, it's an aftermarket armor bumper... I haven't installed my side plates yet either so I can't say.

Gap seems ok to me. Keep in mind... gap is intentional for frame flex so it doesn't go up and bust your tail lights too.

Got any pics of how you mounted the LED light for the license plate? I have the ones that all pro sent with the bumper, but have never got around to installing them, so my lights are tucked up behind the bumper just hanging out of the way.
Old 06-25-2012, 09:25 PM   #32

Where do the lights mount?

And how would the body flex almost 2"s from the frame on the bed? I've had the rear tire stuffed on one side and it never came close. Even with the other tire off the ground. It looks almost unfinished and half assed which I find hard to believe coming from AP. I like them and I like their products but I feel there could be just a tad more done to make this a little better.
Old 06-25-2012, 09:35 PM   #33
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
I had to modify my bumper as well.

I hated the chrome on the license plate lights, so I just painted them black and called it a day

I also added another tab to fit the 7-pin connector since my 33" spare wouldn't allow it to fit in the stock area

flip license plate holder

I also added an air coupler

and added a bracket on the passenger side for my CB antenna
Old 06-25-2012, 09:38 PM   #34
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Damn ...ain't messing around with the cb antenna bracket !
Old 06-25-2012, 09:46 PM   #35
Iron Beard

There are pre-drilled holes for the lights... see the above pic the other guy posted for location. Mine.... just led strips siliconed on... works fine lol.

And meh, to each their own. Sounds to me like you're just whining about it instead of looking for actual suggestions on how to correct stuff. If you don't like it, sell it and go with another option. For me, I love it. As well as it proved itself ten fold to me already after it obliterated a Chevy 1500 Z71 that rear ended me at 20mph and didn't do jack all to the bumper or my truck (minus a busted light cap and dented tail gate from where the truck wrapped around the bumper). So, for me it's a solid option and I couldn't be happier.

Also note, especially with the hidden hitch option... it's a high clearance bumper, it's pulled in closer than the stock bumper... so you've eliminated some space where there was a gap before where the spare went. Gotta pay to play.
Old 06-25-2012, 09:58 PM   #36

I am whining. Plain and simple. There are things I can do myself as I do fab things up and make my own stuff. But seeing as this is a company that makes this shit for a living it seems to me they could've done a bit better that's all I'm saying. I am in no doubt knocking its structural integrity or the way it was built but more of how it is fit to the vehicle. It looks amazing and that's why I chose it but I think it would look better a little closer to the truck with better alignment options.
Old 06-25-2012, 10:01 PM   #37
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I think the 2" gap is perfect. My license plate holder flips up and clears the tailgate. And my air coupler clears with the tailgate down

Old 06-25-2012, 10:09 PM   #38

But I don't have an air coupler chilling up on my bumper. Haha So I guess all I'm complaining about is aesthetics. Sounds lame and I feel like a douche saying it but it's true. I wheel my rig and know its going to take a beating but I still want it to look nice and have a clean lookin finish to it.
Old 06-25-2012, 10:11 PM   #39
n00b

doesn't the OEM bumper have the same size gap? how else are you suppose to access the opening to drop the spare?
Old 06-25-2012, 10:13 PM   #40

It might but maybe it just isn't as noticeable. But what about the gap below the tails. I'll take some measurements when i get a chance for comparison.