LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > All-Pro Off Road

Notices

All-Pro's 2005+ Tacoma Rear Bumpers - New Low Price!

Old 06-07-2011, 08:43 AM   #1
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
All-Pro's 2005+ Tacoma Rear Bumpers - New Low Price!

All-Pro's 2005+ Tacoma Rear Bumpers

New Low Price of $499!

Key Features
- High Clearance design with improved departure angles
- Optional side protection
- Optional high clearance receiver hitch
- Completely Bolt-On
- 2 integrated recovery points
- Made in the USA

Quote:
Get the clearance and strength you need along with some added style! All-Pro's 05+ Tacoma Rear Bumper not only looks great, it'll give you peace of mind next time you're out on the trail! The flimsy factory bumper hangs down and gets bent up easily, often causing additional damage to the body and taillights. The All-Pro rear bumper is designed to be high clearance, giving you a much better departure angle. Plus, this bumper has two integrated shackle mounts that can be used for recovery or as a Hi-Lift jacking point.

All-Pro Off Road's 2005+ Tacoma Steel Plate Rear Bumper is made out of 10 gauge cold-rolled steel plate for the outer structure, and has 3/8" thick steel plate mounting brackets with integrated shackle mounts plus a sturdy 1/4" thick reinforcement backing plate. This bumper includes license plate lights and ships unpainted.

Pricing & Ordering
05+ Tacoma High Clearance Rear Bumper - $499/ea. - New Low Price!
Wrap-Around Side Pieces - $249/set
05+ Tacoma Receiver Hitch - $149/ea.
D-Ring Shackle - $13.50/ea.

Call us to order yours today!
951 658 7077 - www.allprooffroad.com
Old 06-07-2011, 09:19 AM   #2
Custom User Title
Zac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CSAR
Name: Zac
Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
What's the receiver hitch rated at?
Old 06-07-2011, 09:24 AM   #3
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
We don't have the means to go through all the testing to get the hitch rated, but you can be rest assured that your ring and pinion is going to break before the hitch fails you.

Here is some more information on the hitch:
Quote:
Our hitch is fabricated from gusseted heavy duty materials including 2.5"x.250 wall and is made to tuck up inside the All-Pro bumper for virtually no loss of ground clearance and departure angle. When not in use the hitch is cleverly hidden behind the license plate. Simple remove the plate, or have it mounted onto a receiver hitch or flip up license plate mount, for easy access to the hitch.
Old 06-07-2011, 09:26 AM   #4
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
if the bumper i wanted wasn't $924 before taxes and shipping i'd be all over it...

hitch and side protection are a must for me but don't have a grand to drop on a bumper yet

absolutely love these bumpers tho!
Old 06-07-2011, 09:35 AM   #5
TheHansen is on a distinguished road

TheHansen's Tacoma Gallery
i got mine with the group but a couple months back and love it. Its a lot more sturdy than i thought. (after reading the way people talk about it on here)

my only issue is the bumper is tipped just slightly too high towards the front of the truck so it doesn't line up with the body lines, and the side plates just barely touch the bottom of my flares.

I know i can just ream the holes a little to the side but ive been lazy.
Old 06-07-2011, 09:39 AM   #6
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
one day i will buy a set of bumpers from you guys.

i know you guys catch crap on here every now and then, but your customer service you've shown others has always been top notch.

so when my truck is paid off you can guarantee ill hit you guys up.
Old 06-07-2011, 09:46 AM   #7

stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHansen View Post
i got mine with the group but a couple months back and love it. Its a lot more sturdy than i thought. (after reading the way people talk about it on here)

my only issue is the bumper is tipped just slightly too high towards the front of the truck so it doesn't line up with the body lines, and the side plates just barely touch the bottom of my flares.

I know i can just ream the holes a little to the side but ive been lazy.
Actually all you need to do to fix this is loosen all the bolts on the rear bumper and pull up on the shackle points on the back to level it out and tighten everything down! If you need more explanation feel free to call me and I can explain over the phone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H View Post
one day i will buy a set of bumpers from you guys.

i know you guys catch crap on here every now and then, but your customer service you've shown others has always been top notch.

so when my truck is paid off you can guarantee ill hit you guys up.
Thanks for the kind words! We look forward to helping you with your purchase!
Old 06-07-2011, 09:49 AM   #8
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
WOW this is very tempting. My #1 concern with any aftermarket bumper is the towing capacity. Very interested to see how this would pull my trailer.

Jason, any pics of the hitch being used? Also anymore pics of how the hitch is on there?
Old 06-07-2011, 09:56 AM   #9
Hunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: Probie
Hunter500ky's Tacoma Gallery
Shpping price to 42701? Also concerened about the hauling issue but I might be a guennia pig....
Old 06-07-2011, 10:08 AM   #10
mjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: National Strike Force
mjohn617's Tacoma Gallery
I just saw this today, I really like the All Pro look. I have been debating over ARB or All Pro, I can't make up my mind!
Old 06-07-2011, 10:32 AM   #11

stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
WOW this is very tempting. My #1 concern with any aftermarket bumper is the towing capacity. Very interested to see how this would pull my trailer.

Jason, any pics of the hitch being used? Also anymore pics of how the hitch is on there?

I also towed a large uhaul across california with no problems at all (maybe 4,000 lbs)
Old 06-07-2011, 10:37 AM   #12
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stroM- View Post

I also towed a large uhaul across california with no problems at all (maybe 4,000 lbs)
good enough proof for me!
Old 06-07-2011, 10:45 AM   #13
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
I love my AP bumpers! My rear bumper was put on at the body shop when they were fixing the rest of the rear end damage, and they installed it perfectly straight. Very happy with it so far!
Old 06-07-2011, 11:27 AM   #14

stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter500ky View Post
Shpping price to 42701? Also concerened about the hauling issue but I might be a guennia pig....
$138.92 for the rear bumper w/hitch.

If you add the sides in there it will be $176.05
Old 06-07-2011, 11:29 AM   #15
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

nice!! How long is this price going for? I'm heading to SD in August and I might just have to stop by Hemet on the way up
Old 06-07-2011, 11:36 AM   #16

stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Its our new standard price for the rear bumper!

Please feel free to stop by when your in the area!
Old 06-07-2011, 06:48 PM   #17

Quote:
Actually all you need to do to fix this is loosen all the bolts on the rear bumper and pull up on the shackle points on the back to level it out and tighten everything down! If you need more explanation feel free to call me and I can explain over the phone.
Didn't really think this would help because it was a very tight fit to get the bolt holes to line up at all. I'll git if a shot next time I'm with my friend who has a high lift. Thanks for the tip.
Old 06-10-2011, 06:14 AM   #18

I can honestly say i feel like an idiot for not trying to simply pull on it to realign. (when it was initially put on we tried this and i swear it didn't want to budge).

It lines up with the body lines now so I'm happy.
Old 06-10-2011, 09:40 AM   #19

stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
^ Good to hear!
Old 06-16-2011, 09:55 PM   #20
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
Jason,

Do the license plate lights come with connectors for plug-n-play into the factory bumper wiring? Or is splicing required?

Do you also have a photo of how the side pieces attach to the frame?