Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > All-Pro Off Road

Notices

All-Pro's 15th Anniversary Sale!

Old 07-07-2011, 07:32 AM   #21
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
Nice! That's good to hear. Are you running the regular extended travel or the longer ones? I'm not sure how much longer they are but Marco from dsm said to use longer ones with a 3"'leaf pack
10.0" of travel and had an Extended length:26.10" & Collapsed length:16.10"

It's the "OakleyTRD" shock, DSM knows about it. That's what I'm running at least on my rear.

I don't have a great picture of it installed but:

And on the lift you can see max droop... which is pretty respectable if I do say so myself.

Sorry Sarah for hijacking wasn't my original intention I am curious how much the rear bumper will bring the rear down in the end... I doubt that much with the expo pack but I'll post some before/after numbers.
Old 07-07-2011, 09:44 AM   #22
allpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sarah- are the expo leaf packs still out of stock? I'm ready for a new leaf pack, brake lines, bump stops, and u bolt flip kit.
05+ EX springs were delayed until 7/22.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingtaco View Post
I'm still waiting for the expos. Do you know when they will be in and will free shipping apply? I received a voice mail saying they will be in by july 29th.
Send me a PM with your order info, and I'll apply the free shipping.

Quote:
Nice! That's good to hear. Are you running the regular extended travel or the longer ones? I'm not sure how much longer they are but Marco from dsm said to use longer ones with a 3"'leaf pack
We also offer the rear 10" Fox w/Res, it's not just a DSM part. They list for $189/ea, but are discounted if you get the complete rear suspension kit.
Old 07-07-2011, 09:49 AM   #23
My68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
My68ur8trd's Tacoma Gallery
Will the bed bar/tire carrier be done by the end of the month

It would be nice to get an order in for one.

Thanks

Justin
Old 07-07-2011, 09:53 AM   #24
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by allpro View Post
05+ EX springs were delayed until 7/22.

We also offer the rear 10" Fox w/Res, it's not just a DSM part. They list for $189/ea, but are discounted if you get the complete rear suspension kit.
I already ordered the shocks as part of a package, but I'll need the expo leaf packs, u bolt flip kit, brake lines, and possibly bump stops from you guys. I'll order once I pay down my credit card balance.
Old 07-07-2011, 09:55 AM   #25
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
just to clarify are the 98-04 expo leafs in stock?
Old 07-07-2011, 11:05 AM   #26
allpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by My68ur8trd View Post
Will the bed bar/tire carrier be done by the end of the month

It would be nice to get an order in for one.

Thanks

Justin
I'll have to check on the status of that for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by malander View Post
just to clarify are the 98-04 expo leafs in stock?
Yes, we currently have about 6 pairs in stock, then we'll be out for about 1-2 months.
Old 07-07-2011, 02:45 PM   #27
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by allpro View Post
Yes, we currently have about 6 pairs in stock, then we'll be out for about 1-2 months.
Guess I have to order soon...
Old 07-07-2011, 10:50 PM   #28
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I already ordered the shocks as part of a package, but I'll need the expo leaf packs, u bolt flip kit, brake lines, and possibly bump stops from you guys. I'll order once I pay down my credit card balance.
Defiantly get the Timbren bumps from AP... front and rear man. They're epic
Old 07-07-2011, 10:53 PM   #29
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Hold up, a chick drives the white All Pro Tacoma? hmmmmmm, she must be a keeper
Old 07-07-2011, 11:02 PM   #31
Iron Beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakso View Post
Crap, nothing for californians??
Free shipping?
Old 07-07-2011, 11:43 PM   #33
Iron Beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakso View Post
LOL that'd save me like 20 min drive!! WOW
California is a massive state... just say'n. NorCal is father than I am to them.
Old 07-08-2011, 09:19 AM   #35
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyouto42 View Post
Defiantly get the Timbren bumps from AP... front and rear man. They're epic
What about the fact that they are going to limit my up travel more than the stock bump stops? They are like 2 inches taller..
Old 07-08-2011, 11:20 AM   #36
Iron Beard

Quote:
What about the fact that they are going to limit my up travel more than the stock bump stops? They are like 2 inches taller..
They are taller but they're not going to limit your travel (or much at least, I don't know the actual numbers). They're a progressive compression rate. What it does is slowly get stiffer the more it's compressed so it you don't have a jarring jolt when you bottom out, instead a much more relaxed, smoother hard stop hit. The stock ones are a very hard composition so it's pretty much hit with no give and that's it.
Old 07-11-2011, 07:51 PM   #37
Iron Beard

AllPro, just a heads up but I'm probably going to have a shipping claim on my rear bumper. This is how UPS treated it (let alone my dog could have been back there and killed by this action):

I haven't opened it, but I want this UPS guy's rear on a silver platter for this one. Not AP's fault at all, just seriously pissed about this right now lol. Was looking so much forward to this all day and this is what I get
Old 07-11-2011, 08:05 PM   #38

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
wow!!! thats messed up!!!

Thanks for all the advice about the bump stops and everything. I'll be ordering friday.
Old 07-11-2011, 08:24 PM   #39
GROVE ST. MOTORSPORTS
allmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gideon
allmotorrex's Tacoma Gallery
We also offer the rear 10" Fox w/Res, it's not just a DSM part. They list for $189/ea, but are discounted if you get the complete rear suspension kit.[/QUOTE]

i must be confused by this, it shows on your website the fox 2.0 resi's are $299 each! Is that true or are they $189 like what you just said!? Looking to order these but thats a big price difference
Old 07-11-2011, 09:16 PM   #40
Iron Beard

Well I have to say the thing is beast. Looks straight as can be even after that fall... pre install trail damage that... didn't damage? lol.