Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > All-Pro Off Road

Notices

All-Pro's 15th Anniversary Sale!

Old 07-12-2011, 03:18 AM   #41
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
yea it looks ok. just spray paint and your good to go
Old 07-12-2011, 05:02 AM   #42
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Nah getting it powder coated
Old 07-12-2011, 09:37 AM   #43
allpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by allmotorrex View Post
i must be confused by this, it shows on your website the fox 2.0 resi's are $299 each! Is that true or are they $189 like what you just said!? Looking to order these but thats a big price difference
The 2.0s that are $299 have an 8-way compression damping adjuster, whereas the $189 version do not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyouto42 View Post
Well I have to say the thing is beast. Looks straight as can be even after that fall... pre install trail damage that... didn't damage? lol.
I can't believe what UPS did (well actually I can since we've seen worse over the years)! I'm glad all is good in the end. Thanks for the order!
Old 07-12-2011, 09:43 AM   #44
allpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilredstud View Post
Hold up, a chick drives the white All Pro Tacoma? hmmmmmm, she must be a keeper
LMAO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakso View Post
Crap, nothing for californians??
Well, sales tax just went down by 1% starting this month!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
What about the fact that they are going to limit my up travel more than the stock bump stops? They are like 2 inches taller..
They are taller, but they compress flat as a pancake, so no travel is limited.
Old 07-12-2011, 01:19 PM   #45
Okie!
Joehs is on a distinguished road
Name: Joey
Joehs's Tacoma Gallery
Just tried to order a ubolt flip kit from your website.

Not sure if others are experiencing it but the checkout button kept timing out for me. I eventually got through but then the site told it couldn't confirm my order due to timeout issues again.
Old 07-12-2011, 01:41 PM   #46
Brandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 2W271,2MUNS, 2BW, 8AF (Enough Said)
Brandon H's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brandon H Send a message via Yahoo to Brandon H
Happy Anniversary All-Pro!

I can honestly say I have always had the best customer service and Excellent products. My buddies and I have done our own "product development" on their stuff and those who have been out with us can attest to this. I have been on lots of runs with them and always had a blast, as well as learning more about myself as a driver on trails and the limits of my truck. Any time I had a question or concern on something, they ALWAYS made it right! They stand behind their products 100%. That to me says a lot about a company. Keep up the good work guys!
Old 07-12-2011, 01:45 PM   #47
I <3 the mall
luk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to behold

Name: luke
luk3's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks!
Old 07-12-2011, 02:38 PM   #48
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
Expos, 5150s, u-bolt flip, brake lines, and bushings=ordered
Old 07-12-2011, 03:03 PM   #49
I am an asshole, deal with it!
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Name: Turd Furgison
extremachn1's Tacoma Gallery
WOOT WOOT, I just ordered my ALL-PRO Armor. I got the IFS skid, tranny skid, and Transfer case skid. The IFS and Tranny should ship out this week and the T-case skid once it gets back from powder coating. BIg ups for free shipping. Saved me at least $100.
Old 07-13-2011, 08:12 AM   #50
Okie!
Joehs is on a distinguished road
Name: Joey
Joehs's Tacoma Gallery
Just got my confirmation on my ubolt flip kit and leaf spring bushings.

Looking forward to putting them to good use!
Old 07-13-2011, 08:20 PM   #51
mrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Single Anchor Single-Seat Master Race
mrw3685's Tacoma Gallery
Pretty stoked, just ordered my Expo Leaf Pack! Anyone know if the leaf packs come with extended U-Bolts or not? Website says they come with bushings already, but nothing about U-Bolts. Put a caveat in my order to include a flip-kit if I need longer bolts. I'm excited, slowly piecing it together.
Old 07-13-2011, 08:50 PM   #52
kingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
kingtaco's Tacoma Gallery
I called to order the expos and they said they don't come with extended u bolts. So I sprung for the flip kit.
Old 07-13-2011, 09:13 PM   #53
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

The flip kit is extremely solid, great kit. Expos rock too
Old 07-14-2011, 11:38 AM   #54
kingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Can someone with the expos measure the height from the center hub to the bottom of the fender and post the measurements. I have camburg 4" spindles and my 5100's set at the second notch so im sitting about 5.5" up front. I'm hopeing my truck will sit level after I install the expos.
Old 07-14-2011, 08:19 PM   #55
Iron Beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingtaco View Post
Can someone with the expos measure the height from the center hub to the bottom of the fender and post the measurements. I have camburg 4" spindles and my 5100's set at the second notch so im sitting about 5.5" up front. I'm hopeing my truck will sit level after I install the expos.
So keeping in mind this is a highly inaccurate measure, I'm getting roughly 24 - 24.25" from the center of the hub directly up to the bottom of the fender. Also note, I have a fairly heavy bias leaning forward (front end down) so take it about +/- about 0.5" or so.
Old 07-14-2011, 08:42 PM   #56
Cool thanks. I just want some idea of what to look forward to. I know you really don't know what it will look like till it's on the truck. Thanks for taking the time.
Old 07-14-2011, 09:18 PM   #57
I'm 25'' up front. I have a add a leaf and I'm just under 24'' with a tonnu cover. I hope it sits level or a little higher after the expos.
Old 07-14-2011, 09:35 PM   #58
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Does this include the Currie D60?
Old 07-15-2011, 02:34 PM   #59
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered expo leaf packs (expected back in stock next friday), u bolt flip kit, timbren bump stops front and rear, stainless steel brake lines front and rear.

Thanks for free shipping ALL PRO!!!
Old 07-16-2011, 12:27 AM   #60
tacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacomtn's Tacoma Gallery
Do us Cali folks have to pay sales tax?