Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > All-Pro Off Road

Notices

Bed rack/roof rack combo

Old 08-05-2011, 11:57 PM   #2
"Change is inevitable, but growth is optional."
tacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
tacomarotto's Tacoma Gallery
is this addressed to anyone in particular?
Old 09-15-2011, 09:55 AM   #4
mizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mac
mizzac's Tacoma Gallery
I have PM'ed and emailed but got no answer from them..thinking its time to make a phone call.
Old 09-15-2011, 03:48 PM   #5
All Pro Sales
Toycrawler is on a distinguished road
Name: Kurtis
Toycrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Blackdawg: Are you referring the the light rack part on the red taco? If so we would like to it jsut needs some redesign with how it is now it can not hold much weight since it has no attachments in the front to keep it from weighing down and hitting the roof. On the Red taco it is more for just lights and light loads.

mizzac : where did you send an email to?
Old 09-15-2011, 05:01 PM   #6
mizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mizzac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toycrawler View Post
Blackdawg: Are you referring the the light rack part on the red taco? If so we would like to it jsut needs some redesign with how it is now it can not hold much weight since it has no attachments in the front to keep it from weighing down and hitting the roof. On the Red taco it is more for just lights and light loads.

I realized i emailed the wrong address, I pm'ed Sarah and Jason online here tho. Had a few questions about the rack with the lights, along with the possibility of a bumper.
Old 09-16-2011, 08:41 AM   #7
All Pro Sales
Toycrawler is on a distinguished road
Name: Kurtis
Toycrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Jason actually no longer works for us. I know sarah gets backed up a bit if you want to send me over an email if you still have some questions feel free to do so and i will answer the needed questions for you. kurtis@allprooffroad.com
Old 09-16-2011, 11:06 AM   #8

mizzac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Jason actually no longer works for us. I know sarah gets backed up a bit if you want to send me over an email if you still have some questions feel free to do so and i will answer the needed questions for you. kurtis@allprooffroad.com
Ah..well that would explain that lol. Alright Ill shoot ya an email. Thanks a bunch.
Old 09-18-2011, 02:08 AM   #9
Dr. Frankenstein
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Monte
Blackdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Yea i finally got a hold of someone thanks. I was just thinkin with a few rubber stoppers under the front half i wouldn't be so worried of it smacking the roof. Also another support could be added in the middle to the bed rack.

I think ill just special order one later maybe. I have some mods i want to do it anyways so id take it like you have it. Hell ill take the one off the red baja truck your tryin to sell now lol

Thanks though! will be contacting you later about it
Old 09-18-2011, 05:41 PM   #10

mizzac's Tacoma Gallery
Just talked to them, hopefully gonna work out a way to get one with the lights..and maybe somethin else new too