LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > All-Pro Off Road

Notices

Expedition leafs for first gen

Old 08-08-2011, 08:12 PM   #1
Self Proclaimed first gen expert :doh:
Greensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Greensystemsgo's Tacoma Gallery
Expedition leafs for first gen

Please hurry! im 5 years old again waiting till christmas (end of the month sometime right is when you will have some more in stock?)

I currently have 3 inches of rear travel with no real bounce in the back, me jumping on the back can bottom her out. argh!
Old 08-08-2011, 08:19 PM   #2
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
I'm confused
Old 08-08-2011, 09:10 PM   #3
Greensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by malander View Post
I'm confused
They are out till the end of the month.
Old 08-09-2011, 09:39 AM   #4
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
I musta gotten the last set then . So what are you running now thats got you at 3" of travel?
Old 08-09-2011, 09:48 AM   #5
Consistently Irregular
IronCladTRD is just really niceIronCladTRD is just really niceIronCladTRD is just really niceIronCladTRD is just really niceIronCladTRD is just really nice
Name: Corbin
IronCladTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I had the same problem! But I'm gettin a T-shirt outta the deal.
Old 08-09-2011, 10:40 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by malander View Post
I musta gotten the last set then . So what are you running now thats got you at 3" of travel?
Torn to shit stock leafs, and downgraded generic shocks. Previous owner didnt love this truck as much as he should of. I can fit my pointer, middle, and ring fingers between the bump stop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banjohauler View Post
I had the same problem! But I'm gettin a T-shirt outta the deal.
lucky bastard! im getting 3 weeks of waiting!
Old 10-09-2011, 09:14 PM   #7
A country boy can survive
pyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
pyroskier's Tacoma Gallery
Still out of stock? I'm ordering some this week if they have them...
Old 10-09-2011, 10:06 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyroskier View Post
Still out of stock? I'm ordering some this week if they have them...
dunno, i changed to regular and traded with another member.

ONLY get these if you have weight in the back, alot. im crusing around with 200lbs of weights, a half full expired keg, and a ups battery backup for a computer just so they flex until i get my shell/rack.
Old 10-10-2011, 07:05 AM   #9
pyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greensystemsgo View Post
dunno, i changed to regular and traded with another member.

ONLY get these if you have weight in the back, alot. im crusing around with 200lbs of weights, a half full expired keg, and a ups battery backup for a computer just so they flex until i get my shell/rack.
I will have sandbags in the back in the winter, and loaded with camping stuff/water jugs in the summer. I just hope they're in stock. It says "call to order" on their website, not "buy now".
Old 10-10-2011, 07:31 AM   #10

Quote:
I will have sandbags in the back in the winter, and loaded with camping stuff/water jugs in the summer. I just hope they're in stock. It says "call to order" on their website, not "buy now".
yeah, said that for me too. best of luck, let me know how it goes!
Old 10-16-2011, 08:46 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greensystemsgo View Post
yeah, said that for me too. best of luck, let me know how it goes!
Got them all installed yesterday! Jon from allpro delivered them to me on his way to go elk hunting. I haven't had a chance to drive on them yet, since we ran into a few install hiccups with my wheel studs. Oh, make sure you get longer Ubolts! The stock ones don't fit, they aren't long enough. Contrary to what I was told by many people...
Old 10-16-2011, 08:48 PM   #12

Quote:
Got them all installed yesterday! Jon from allpro delivered them to me on his way to go elk hunting. I haven't had a chance to drive on them yet, since we ran into a few install hiccups with my wheel studs. Oh, make sure you get longer Ubolts! The stock ones don't fit, they aren't long enough. Contrary to what I was told by many people...
Hrm, i bet mine are aftermarket then as i do have a few threads sticking out. I know my truck was once block lifted so anythings possible
Old 10-16-2011, 08:52 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banjohauler View Post
Crap! Where do I longer U-Bolts?
Id imagine any of the shops where you'd get leafs of any kind weather it be a full new leaf set or a aal.
Old 10-16-2011, 08:57 PM   #15
Consistently Irregular
IronCladTRD is just really niceIronCladTRD is just really niceIronCladTRD is just really niceIronCladTRD is just really niceIronCladTRD is just really nice
Name: Corbin
IronCladTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, looks like Toytec's got em for 40 bucks.