Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > All-Pro Off Road

Notices

All-Pro Labor Day Weekend Sale!

Old 09-02-2011, 05:06 PM   #1
allpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
All-Pro Labor Day Weekend Sale!

LABOR DAY WEEKEND SALE! 10% OFF all online orders placed over the holiday weekend (from 5pm 9/2 to 8am 9/6), PLUS take an extra 5% off all Leaf Spring orders! We will be closed Monday 9/5 in observance. We wish everyone a safe and happy 3-day weekend of wheelin'!

(Cannot be combined with any other discounts)
Old 09-04-2011, 09:35 PM   #2
Okiyota is on a distinguished road

Okiyota's Tacoma Gallery
If I were to order a 3" rear lift "kit" would I get the 10% or 15% since there are leaf springs included?

Thanks
Old 09-06-2011, 09:15 AM   #3
allpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okiyota View Post
If I were to order a 3" rear lift "kit" would I get the 10% or 15% since there are leaf springs included?

Thanks
We'd give you the best price, whether that is as a kit - 10%, or breaking up the kit to apply the discounts to each item.
Old 09-06-2011, 12:02 PM   #4
Okiyota is on a distinguished road

Okiyota's Tacoma Gallery
Cool, I went ahead and placed the order last night. Called today because i had another question and spoke to Curtis, he said it worked by giving 15% on the springs and 10% on all the other pieces, not sure how that works though as the prices are modified to become a "kit". Anyhow, its all taken care of now i suppose.

Thanks, looking forward to getting everything installed.