Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > All-Pro Off Road

Notices

Bad Leaf-springs??

Old 09-15-2011, 09:36 AM   #1
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
Bad Leaf-springs??

EDIT: I just wanted everyone to know that as soon as I made All-pro aware of the problem they fixed it immediatly. They sent me a new leaf pack free of charge. I'm very happy with how this situation was handled.

I bought some a set of the all-pro expedition springs just a few months ago. My truck was on a lift the other day and the suspension was at full droop.

Here's what I saw:

The right side looks normal

The left side....... this doesn't look good to me. The left side of my truck also sits lower than the right by about an inch.... (and I think it might be more than just a driver side lean)

Should I not be worried about this?
Old 09-15-2011, 09:41 AM   #2
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
the top leaf almost looks bent?.....
Old 09-15-2011, 09:42 AM   #3
Glitterdick
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
You should be pissed about it.

Did they give you L and R springs?

I think I remember someone else on here having a similar issue, and I can't rememebr if it was with Allpros.

Occasionally, people get a bad spring. Double-check that they gave you the correct springs for both sides, then call them. And sugar works better than vinegar with customer service, so don't be a Dick unless they aren't helpful at first. Then go full Dick and pull out the TW card.

Old 09-15-2011, 09:42 AM   #4
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
Sure does
Old 09-15-2011, 09:43 AM   #5
Max's Canadian Twin
theduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
theduck911's Tacoma Gallery
Haven't seen that yet.

All-Pro does have a 1-Year warranty on the leafs so essentially they should be replaced!
Old 09-15-2011, 09:44 AM   #6
Glitterdick
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
I think you're right.

Silas, you weren't jumping this thing, were you? Not getting all James Bro on us, right?
Old 09-15-2011, 09:47 AM   #7
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

No jumping! Some hard flexing yeah.... but no bro hopping.

Thanks gentlemen, I'll call all-pro about it.
Old 09-15-2011, 09:49 AM   #8
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
id be worried about the main leaf breaking..
Old 09-15-2011, 09:51 AM   #9
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scocar View Post
You should be pissed about it.

Did they give you L and R springs?

I think I remember someone else on here having a similar issue, and I can't rememebr if it was with Allpros.

Occasionally, people get a bad spring. Double-check that they gave you the correct springs for both sides, then call them. And sugar works better than vinegar with customer service, so don't be a Dick unless they aren't helpful at first. Then go full Dick and pull out the TW card.

Old 09-15-2011, 05:14 PM   #10
All Pro Sales
Toycrawler is on a distinguished road
Name: Kurtis
Toycrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Silas,

Give me a call in the morning. The spring does look bent and it is a warranty issue for sure. If you get my message i left for you soon give me a call back if you want to give me a call on the number you sent the picture to and i can give you a bit of information since i will be out of the office here shortly. Just let me know so we can get this handled for you.
Old 09-15-2011, 10:30 PM   #11
Über Posre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toycrawler View Post
Silas,

Give me a call in the morning. The spring does look bent and it is a warranty issue for sure. If you get my message i left for you soon give me a call back if you want to give me a call on the number you sent the picture to and i can give you a bit of information since i will be out of the office here shortly. Just let me know so we can get this handled for you.
Hi, Kurtis, I did get your message and tried calling back after I got off work, but I think I just missed you. I shall call in the morning when I get a break in between classes. Thanks a lot!
Old 09-16-2011, 09:49 AM   #12
All Pro Sales
Toycrawler is on a distinguished road
Name: Kurtis
Toycrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Silas,

Thanks for the call spring is going out today and you will see it in a few days.
Old 09-16-2011, 09:55 AM   #13
Über Posre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toycrawler View Post
Silas,

Thanks for the call spring is going out today and you will see it in a few days.
Thaks, man. And I updated the OP.