Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > All-Pro Off Road

Notices

My AllPro Experience (Awesome!!!!!!)

Old 10-10-2011, 12:04 PM   #1
A country boy can survive
pyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
pyroskier's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up My AllPro Experience (Awesome!!!!!!)

Well, I just called and talked with Jon at AllPro to order my Expo leaf kit with shocks, and the dude is awesome!

I got through the order process, talked about shipping, and I told him I lived in Laramie, Wyoming. Turns out, he (Jon), is going elk hunting not 30 miles from me down the road the end of this week. So, he is going to bring them with him and is going to personally deliver them to me. I'm going to drive and meet him where he is staying and get them, so I don't have to pay for shipping half-way across the country.
I hope this all works out (as I'm sure it will), because it is AWESOME!

Thank you so much Jon, you guys are great. The order process was superb, and will def. be going it again in the future.

THANKS!!!!!
Jacob W.
Old 10-10-2011, 12:06 PM   #2
pyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bump for awesomeness!
Old 10-10-2011, 12:09 PM   #3
G scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Garrett
G scott04's Tacoma Gallery
Thats great!! always good to hear about great customer service with companies, it really makes a difference.
Old 10-10-2011, 12:15 PM   #4

For sure. I'm stoked! Makes me really glad I didn't get an AAL.

Oh, btw, Will I need new U-bolts with these new leafs?
Old 10-10-2011, 12:39 PM   #5
G scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyroskier View Post
For sure. I'm stoked! Makes me really glad I didn't get an AAL.

Oh, btw, Will I need new U-bolts with these new leafs?
Yes put new Ubolts on, its always good to use new hardware, you might as well go with the u bolt flip kit, but thats not necesarry
Old 10-10-2011, 12:40 PM   #6

Ok cool. Thanks! And I'm getting new brake lines, bushings, and shocks with the kit, so I think I'll be set in the rear!
Old 10-10-2011, 12:42 PM   #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyroskier View Post
Ok cool. Thanks! And I'm getting new brake lines, bushings, and shocks with the kit, so I think I'll be set in the rear!
excellent!! the longer brake line is definitely a good choice.
Old 10-10-2011, 01:01 PM   #8

It came with the kit, pretty easy.
Old 10-14-2011, 04:46 PM   #9

Just met Jon and picked up leafs and shocks!
Old 11-09-2011, 07:03 PM   #10
Aight
sernaj64 is on a distinguished road
Name: Juan
sernaj64's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet, all pro good work I live about an hr from you guys and going up to idylwild here in the next fewweek for sure going to swing by
Old 11-09-2011, 07:09 PM   #11
Fiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
Fiolo's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome
Old 11-09-2011, 07:13 PM   #12
tacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Alex
tacomalex's Tacoma Gallery
I've always gotten great service from All-Pro. Ordered a good bit of things from them; Wheel spacers, U-Bolt flip kit, IFS skid, transfer case shield, spindle gussets, and always have great contact with them. Kurtis always takes care of me, I've even been able to email him to order products, don't even have to go through the site.

Pretty much.. All-Pro is the place to go!
Old 11-09-2011, 07:14 PM   #13
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
i had a great experience ordering my front bumper from curtis, great customer service