Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > All-Pro Off Road

Notices

All Pro rear bumper questions

Old 12-28-2011, 03:52 PM   #1
Hunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: Probie
Hunter500ky's Tacoma Gallery
All Pro rear bumper questions

Hey I just sent a email to you guys but figured I'd post here to.

I'm looking for a rear all pro bumper with the side protection the hitch and the 2 shackles.

I think it was 924, I was wondering how much it would cost to ship it to 42701?

Also if TW members got any discount?

How long would it take?

My truck was rear ended hard, they're going to replace the frame and I got the most likely its ok to replace rear bumper with off road one, soon as I get the OK I'll be ordering it.

Thanks
Old 12-28-2011, 04:04 PM   #3
Hunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Thanks one question down!
Old 12-30-2011, 02:54 PM   #4
Well finally contacted them,

the shipping was 125$

It turned out to be roughly 1100 (minus some forgot exact price).

I called and ordered the bumper, then I get a call back about 4 hours later....

They don't have any in stock...

WTF

Oh well going to get a call back on monday to see when they'll get more. Kinda irritated about that because I already told the body shop it would be there. Now I have to call them back and say never mind. Now its going to take longer to deal with my truck. It's not totally their fault as mistakes do happen but I wish they would have checked or something.

I'm mainly still irritated about my whole truck situation this just gets to me a little more then usual.

Hopefully monday they'll get some more in and it'll be ok....
Old 01-02-2012, 03:49 PM   #5
allpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter500ky View Post
Well finally contacted them,

the shipping was 125$

It turned out to be roughly 1100 (minus some forgot exact price).

I called and ordered the bumper, then I get a call back about 4 hours later....

They don't have any in stock...

WTF

Oh well going to get a call back on monday to see when they'll get more. Kinda irritated about that because I already told the body shop it would be there. Now I have to call them back and say never mind. Now its going to take longer to deal with my truck. It's not totally their fault as mistakes do happen but I wish they would have checked or something.

I'm mainly still irritated about my whole truck situation this just gets to me a little more then usual.

Hopefully monday they'll get some more in and it'll be ok....
Sorry for that with the rear bumpers. Between the 2 sales ppl in the office they know we were low on the bumpers but were not informed we were out until later that day its hard to always know even if we see them back there and we are low we go through the orders that have been placed and count them to make sure we dont over sell the bumpers and dont tell people the wrong time frames. We have the bumpers on order just takes a bit of time to get all the parts made. We are looking at about a week and a half time frame before we will have those back in stock.
Old 01-02-2012, 03:53 PM   #6
bizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to behold

bizjettech's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by allpro View Post
Sorry for that with the rear bumpers. Between the 2 sales ppl in the office they know we were low on the bumpers but were not informed we were out until later that day its hard to always know even if we see them back there and we are low we go through the orders that have been placed and count them to make sure we dont over sell the bumpers and dont tell people the wrong time frames. We have the bumpers on order just takes a bit of time to get all the parts made. We are looking at about a week and a half time frame before we will have those back in stock.
I would like to order one as well, guess I will wait a couple weeks and place the order??
Old 01-02-2012, 05:15 PM   #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by allpro View Post
Well thanks for the update!

I appreciate you coming in and letting me know, I actually got a call earlier updating me on the time.
Old 01-07-2012, 12:29 AM   #8
I'm undefeated in the UFC.
PerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pepe Silvia
PerfectTekniq's Tacoma Gallery
I spoke with Tim today at around noon and my rear bumper is still about 5 days out but my front is done...allmooosstt here.