Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > All-Pro Off Road

Notices

All Pro is amazing.

Old 01-07-2012, 09:44 AM   #1
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
All Pro is amazing.

Ordered a Ubolt flip, apparently there was a discrepancy since I was in a time rush and needed it to my house in less than 3 days, which was fine and I paid to have 2 day shipping. Curtis from All Pro called me and told me it didn't get shipped the day I thought it would but he assured me it would get to me on time (which was today) and I checked the tracking number that was given to me and he had it air mailed to the local fedex here in Houston & it just arrived at my front door.. omg. Thanks a bajillion. If I ever need more parts, which I will, I'll definitely get them from AP and refer all my friends to them. Thanks again!

If you don't feel like reading I have summed it up with emoticons.
at first I was like
but then I was like
then I was like
Saw the package on my front door:
Old 01-11-2012, 07:07 PM   #2
allpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Cody thanks for the words glad i could get it to you in time for when you needed it. i scrambled to get the last part i needed the next day so i could still get it to you on time.

Thanks
Kurtis