LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > All-Pro Off Road

Notices

Introducing All-Pro Off-Road's Latest Addition....

Old 01-23-2012, 11:18 PM   #21
All-Pro Off-Road
CJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jesse
CJB4LFE's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you for the big welcome and all of your support, I really
appreciate the feedback and request on the Hybrid bumper.. My
goal is continue to produce quality components, provide you with
a high level of customer service and along with the expansion of
new products.. I will gather some information on the bumper you
requested and keep you posted.. looking foward to meeting you
at the upcoming events! Again, Thank You for all your support..

Jesse Q.
Old 01-24-2012, 07:56 AM   #22
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
Woohoo!

Just hearing you'll look into makes my day.
Old 01-24-2012, 08:59 AM   #23
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H View Post
Woohoo!

Just hearing you'll look into makes my day.
x1000000000000000000000

Jesse don't let us down
Old 01-24-2012, 09:28 AM   #24
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
Hahaha guilt him into it!!
Old 01-26-2012, 08:22 AM   #25
Wheeling mine, back to working on everyone else's
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
I will be contacting you shortly regarding some issues I and others have experienced. Curtis knows me by now, the guy from IN lol
Old 01-27-2012, 09:47 AM   #26
All-Pro Off-Road
CJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

CJB4LFE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NwiTACO View Post
I will be contacting you shortly regarding some issues I and others have experienced. Curtis knows me by now, the guy from IN lol
Copy that..
Thanks Jesse Q.
Old 01-30-2012, 11:09 AM   #27
Go BIG or Go HOME
Buell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud of

Name: Michael
Buell's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJB4LFE View Post
Thank you for the big welcome and all of your support, I really
appreciate the feedback and request on the Hybrid bumper.. My
goal is continue to produce quality components, provide you with
a high level of customer service and along with the expansion of
new products.. I will gather some information on the bumper you
requested and keep you posted.. looking foward to meeting you
at the upcoming events! Again, Thank You for all your support..

Jesse Q.
Hybrid back? yes please!
Old 01-30-2012, 11:14 AM   #28
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buell View Post
Hybrid back? yes please!

Old 01-30-2012, 11:20 AM   #29
tacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Alex
tacomalex's Tacoma Gallery
I want a hybrid bumper..
Old 01-30-2012, 11:27 AM   #30
Race Fire/Med Rescue
res4cue is a name known to allres4cue is a name known to allres4cue is a name known to allres4cue is a name known to allres4cue is a name known to allres4cue is a name known to all

Firefighter:
Name: John
res4cue's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome! Please be advised that I will be throwing obscene amounts of money at you this year transforming my taco into a serious rescue vehicle. Glad to meet you!
Old 01-30-2012, 11:32 AM   #31
TacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
TacoTabe's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!

Develop a shackle flip for your standard and expo leaf packs and the buyers will come. In droves. Myself included
Old 01-30-2012, 03:50 PM   #32
All-Pro Off-Road

CJB4LFE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomalex View Post
I want a hybrid bumper..
Thanks for the feedback on the Hybrid bumper, I personally think its a nice component and we're currently prioritizing our product line based off your demand.. As we speak we have a new product for the 05-11 Tacoma in progress that will be released in the next two weeks.. We'll post a survey on the Hybrid to see the results..

Thanks, Jesse
Old 01-30-2012, 04:00 PM   #33
mizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mac
mizzac's Tacoma Gallery
What about the light rack on the Baha rack? Other goodies for us 1st Gen guys?
I once heard rumor of a plate bumper for 1st gens.

Congrats on the new position we all look forward to what you bring.
Old 01-30-2012, 04:06 PM   #34
All-Pro Off-Road

CJB4LFE's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=TacoTabe;4460689]Welcome!

Develop a shackle flip for your standard and expo leaf packs and the buyers will come. In droves. Myself included [/QUOTE

Kevin I will put that on my list, I understand there will have to be a lil fabrication on the customer part to make it work so we'll look into it.. I appreciate all the input guys..

Thanks again, Jesse
Old 01-30-2012, 04:30 PM   #35
All-Pro Off-Road

CJB4LFE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by res4cue View Post
Welcome! Please be advised that I will be throwing obscene amounts of money at you this year transforming my taco into a serious rescue vehicle. Glad to meet you!
Good to meet you John,
We would definitely assist you on your build, call us anytime so we can give you the information you need and all your options to do this build right the first time to avoid spending the $$ twice.. Looking fwd to seeing the build ...

Thanks, Jesse
Old 01-30-2012, 04:53 PM   #36
All-Pro Off-Road

CJB4LFE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzac View Post
What about the light rack on the Baha rack? Other goodies for us 1st Gen guys?
I once heard rumor of a plate bumper for 1st gens.

Congrats on the new position we all look forward to what you bring.
Yes we are open to any and all ideas to better serve you.. During this transition we will continue to note all request and feedback on all 1st gen products.. Im all for it, just gotta make sure the high demand is there..
Thanks for the CONGRATS and we'll keep you posted to whats coming out later this year....
Thanks, Jesse
Old 01-30-2012, 05:54 PM   #37
Go BIG or Go HOME
Buell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud of

Name: Michael
Buell's Tacoma Gallery
Jesse is looking for opinions on the Hybrid bumper here: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/all...id-bumper.html
Old 01-30-2012, 07:08 PM   #40
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon H View Post
Welcome Jesse!!!! Looking to meeting you soon!!!!
we need another AllPro sponsored trail run!!! i miss those, they were loads of fun!