Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > All-Pro Off Road

Notices

Introducing All-Pro Off-Road's Latest Addition....

Old 01-30-2012, 08:11 PM   #41
Brandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 2W271,2MUNS, 2BW, 8AF (Enough Said)
Brandon H's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brandon H Send a message via Yahoo to Brandon H
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyProof View Post
we need another AllPro sponsored trail run!!! i miss those, they were loads of fun!
I agree. Jesse, just to let you know, Tom has the Black Taco with the LT kit, and I have the Blue Taco with the walker evans wheels on it. On your "signifigant others" page of the 2012 calender
Old 01-30-2012, 08:13 PM   #42
Consistently Irregular
IronCladTRD is just really niceIronCladTRD is just really niceIronCladTRD is just really niceIronCladTRD is just really niceIronCladTRD is just really nice
Name: Corbin
IronCladTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Personally, I'd be interested in a U-bolt flip kit with shock mounts on it if that's even possible. Haven't gotten under the truck to look at what that would entail, but I'm not a welder so I'd prefer not to need new shock mounts.
Old 01-30-2012, 08:20 PM   #43
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: I Babysit Adults
Name: Joben
Joben7726's Tacoma Gallery
As once stated earlier, shackle flip kit, that has been wanted by more members than you can imagine.
Old 01-30-2012, 08:23 PM   #44
Large "member"
NC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC15TRD's Tacoma Gallery
I'd like to see a leaf pack that gives 2-2.25" of lift. Just a thought
Old 01-30-2012, 08:27 PM   #45
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
how about this for a new product..a 4wd spindle with extra beef for the 05+ tacomas and FJC's...

nobody offers one yet and i know there would be a market for one
Old 01-30-2012, 08:36 PM   #47
Brandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 2W271,2MUNS, 2BW, 8AF (Enough Said)
Brandon H's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brandon H Send a message via Yahoo to Brandon H
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyProof View Post
how about this for a new product..a 4wd spindle with extra beef for the 05+ tacomas and FJC's...

nobody offers one yet and i know there would be a market for one
Amen brotha
Old 02-17-2012, 01:20 PM   #48
baja99 is on a distinguished road
baja99's Tacoma Gallery
walker evans rears

Hi Jesse, congrats on new position and for taking an interest in customer needs. I recently got the walker evans adjustable remote res rears and all pro leaf pack (standard) for my 99 1st gen v6 and I know they need to break in but I have them set at softest setting and have been hammering them regularly and they are still so stiff I need an advil and a chiropractor! They work on the big stuff but I regularly ralley the backroads at speed and their lack of ability to handle the washboard has been sending me dangerously close to rolling down cliffs! Do you have any input on this matter? Thanks!!!
Old 02-22-2012, 03:00 PM   #49
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by baja99 View Post
Hi Jesse, congrats on new position and for taking an interest in customer needs. I recently got the walker evans adjustable remote res rears and all pro leaf pack (standard) for my 99 1st gen v6 and I know they need to break in but I have them set at softest setting and have been hammering them regularly and they are still so stiff I need an advil and a chiropractor! They work on the big stuff but I regularly ralley the backroads at speed and their lack of ability to handle the washboard has been sending me dangerously close to rolling down cliffs! Do you have any input on this matter? Thanks!!!

I want to hear more about this......that's what I'm looking at getting! or Deavers??
Old 02-23-2012, 05:31 AM   #50
southern proud
conradtaco123 will become famous soon enough

Law Enforcement:
Name: Joshua
conradtaco123's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Jesse welcome do know wen they'll have another group buy on the all pro sliders for 05+ dc/sb tacomas been researching sliders and love the look of the all pro with kck out
Old 02-28-2012, 12:30 AM   #51
All-Pro Off-Road
CJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jesse
CJB4LFE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by baja99 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime View Post
I want to hear more about this......that's what I'm looking at getting! or Deavers??
Thank you for the congratulations, sounds like you have a nice set up it and they may need a little more time to break in.. I also run leaf springs (LT) on all my crawlers and im faced with the same challenges on the higher speeds on that same terrain, on the same note they do extremely well on the rocks.. My opinion is that our springs are some of the best in todays market (on & offroad) but at the same time, I think no matter what leaf springs are made of they still are challenged when it comes down to higher speeds on the washboard roads, whoops, and other similar terrain.. On the trails they perform like no other so in saying that, I think your set up is good and they might just have to settle in more along with the tuning of the shocks.. Thanks, Jesse Q.