Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > All-Pro Off Road

Notices

Introducing All-Pro Off-Road's Latest Addition....

Old 01-22-2012, 07:13 PM   #1
All-Pro Off-Road
CJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jesse
CJB4LFE's Tacoma Gallery
Introducing All-Pro Off-Road's Latest Addition....

As you may or may not know, All-Pro Off-Road recently made a change in its ownership structure. As part of this change, I became the newest member of the All-Pro Off-Road team, and would like to introduce myself. My Name is Jesse Quiroz, and as the new President, my goal is to continue to produce the quality components that All-Pro has created in the last 15 years while expanding our product line by continuing to focus on customer needs.

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank every single customer and everybody who has supported All-Pro throughout the years! I truly value your continued support and patronage, so please send me any questions or concerns, along with any feedback on what we can do to improve our service and products to jesse@allprooffroad.com. I look foward to hearing from you and will be responding as soon as my time allows during this transition.
Old 01-22-2012, 07:14 PM   #2
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome Jesse!

You're taking over a great company, but I'm sure you already know that.
Old 01-22-2012, 07:15 PM   #3
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
welcome, i look forward to doing business with you in the future!
Old 01-22-2012, 07:32 PM   #4
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome! About to make an order through the CT4wd Gear shop..
Old 01-22-2012, 07:40 PM   #5
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome. I think a great start would be bringing back your guys hybrid bumper that was discontinued even though there is still a good number of people that want them, myself included.

Welcome to TW and looking forward to buying the hybrid when you bring it back!
Old 01-22-2012, 07:42 PM   #6
Razorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Razorecko's Tacoma Gallery
^ agreed. I remember seeing that bumper on google images
Old 01-22-2012, 07:44 PM   #8
Banned
johnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: john
johnw's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to johnw Send a message via Yahoo to johnw
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H View Post
Awesome. I think a great start would be bringing back your guys hybrid bumper that was discontinued even though there is still a good number of people that want them, myself included.

also if they add holes for d-rings into the bumper that would be a plus
Old 01-22-2012, 07:46 PM   #9
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
^^^ at least you have one...
Old 01-23-2012, 02:31 PM   #14
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

x1000000000000000000000000000000

Even if it were a special order thing...it'd still be better to wait a month or 2 for a bumper rather than not having a chance to own one at all

I know for a fact All Pro would have a line around the corner waiting to place an order for that Hybrid!!!

[chants...] BRING THE HYBRID BACK!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-23-2012, 02:32 PM   #15

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
I know for a fact All Pro would have a line around the corner waiting to place an order for that Hybrid!!!

[chants...] BRING THE HYBRID BACK!!!!!!!!!!
Not just bring it back but improve on it a bit with input from guys that have em already!!
Old 01-23-2012, 02:34 PM   #16
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
You guys should have kept selling the 50T packs. I refuse to buy anything from Engage
Old 01-23-2012, 02:35 PM   #17
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Not just bring it back but improve on it a bit with input from guys that have em already!!
Agreed!!!!
Old 01-23-2012, 02:35 PM   #18
Banned
Shemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
Shemicals's Tacoma Gallery
make a shackle flip kit for 2" of lift
Old 01-23-2012, 02:38 PM   #19

Quote:
and... Honestly, I'd take it as is
Old 01-23-2012, 03:26 PM   #20

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
and... Honestly, I'd take it as is
Hell ya me too.

Unless they do a GB on their plate bumper; the two tone paint jobs on those look awesome.