LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > All-Pro Off Road

Notices

All that APEX crap?

Old 01-25-2012, 10:17 PM   #1
ckblum is a glorious beacon of lightckblum is a glorious beacon of lightckblum is a glorious beacon of lightckblum is a glorious beacon of lightckblum is a glorious beacon of lightckblum is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Cam
ckblum's Tacoma Gallery
All that APEX crap?

Hey All-Pro I was just wondering when you guys are gonna start producing all that APEX stuff? I was just looking on your website at the roof rack, and was reading about the other products being developed, the paragraph below describing them, from this page https://www.allprooffroad.com/9504ta...tacomabedracks

Quote:
The bed rails will soon be available separately for those “Do-It-Yourselfers” to use as the foundation for home-fabricated bed mounted accessories. Several optional additions to the All-Pro Expedition Series (APEX) are in development, including a lower gear rack, multi-position spare tire mount, light mounts, gerry can carriers, etc. Look for these and other options to be added to the Expedition Series product line soon!
Anyways, I'm real interested in those bed rails, tire mount, gear racks and all that stuff.... Except the Pack Rack, I plan on getting a soft topper.

Any info, teaser pics, release dates, prices, etc would be appreciated. Thanks!
Old 01-28-2012, 12:16 PM   #2
ckblum is a glorious beacon of lightckblum is a glorious beacon of lightckblum is a glorious beacon of lightckblum is a glorious beacon of lightckblum is a glorious beacon of lightckblum is a glorious beacon of light
ckblum's Tacoma Gallery
Cool thanks for the answers! Guess I'll just make my own.
Old 01-31-2012, 11:50 PM   #4
ckblum's Tacoma Gallery
I was hoping for some discussion, Q&A type stuff on here, teaser pics, that kinda stuff. Kinda hard to get that out of a phone call, not to mention the long distance being in BC and all.
Old 02-01-2012, 04:28 PM   #5
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
TACOMABOSS's Tacoma Gallery
this is all i know of. they havent started selling them yet tho
http://image.fourwheeler.com/f/event...o_off_road.jpg
and the roof rack/ light bar they had on their Baja Taco