Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > All-Pro Off Road

Notices

All-Pro Off-Road's 05+ Tacoma Hybrid Bumper?

Old 02-04-2012, 01:25 AM   #22
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-04-2012, 11:23 AM   #24
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

C'mon Jesse!

You can make this happen man!!!
Old 02-05-2012, 10:57 AM   #25

BUMP!!!!!!!

C'mon guys, your truck could look like this!!!! (well mine could anyway )

Here's some other pics...

Old 02-05-2012, 11:32 AM   #26

bump
Old 02-05-2012, 11:42 AM   #27
StaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jason
StaticFilter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
BUMP!!!!!!!

C'mon guys, your truck could look like this!!!! (well mine could anyway )

hahaha that's crazy, mine DID look like that... Exactly like that... creepy...
Old 02-05-2012, 11:45 AM   #28
TRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kris
TRDguyKC's Tacoma Gallery
im torn.... Of all the tube bumpers I do like this one best..... Static's truck looks amazing.... looking at his truck it would be an easy decision for me..... however I have always liked the look of plate better...... hmmmmmmm.

then again..... werent the tube style bumpers a little cheaper.... cheaper is good.
Old 02-05-2012, 11:46 AM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by StaticFilter View Post
hahaha that's crazy, mine DID look like that... Exactly like that... creepy...
SOOOOO fuckin awesome dude! You had my favorite SWB!!!!!
Old 02-05-2012, 11:47 AM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDguyKC View Post
im torn.... Of all the tube bumpers I do like this one best..... Static's truck looks amazing.... looking at his truck it would be an easy decision for me..... however I have always liked the look of plate better...... hmmmmmmm.

then again..... werent the tube style bumpers a little cheaper.... cheaper is good.
well this way your'd get the best of both worlds....Tube + Plate!!!

and yea it was cheaper for sure
Old 02-05-2012, 06:24 PM   #31
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
Damn some sick looking bumpers for sure.
Old 02-06-2012, 08:15 AM   #32
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
oooooh, AP bringing back the Hybrid front bumper? Saweeet!
Old 02-06-2012, 09:48 AM   #33
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
What's the word in this yo?!?!?!?
Old 02-06-2012, 09:58 AM   #34

Old 02-06-2012, 11:47 AM   #35
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
I think we just got trolled by AP.....

So here are my reasons for liking the hybrid over the plate type bumper. Weight, not everyone wants to sling alot of weight over the front end plus being able to mount a winch. Asthetics, I really like the look of a tube bumper with fill plates. I have yet to find a custom fab shop that will make a tube bumper that is strong enough for a winch plus useful recovery points that is not a crap ton expensive.
Old 02-06-2012, 02:07 PM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCaltaco65 View Post
I think we just got trolled by AP.....

So here are my reasons for liking the hybrid over the plate type bumper. Weight, not everyone wants to sling alot of weight over the front end plus being able to mount a winch. Asthetics, I really like the look of a tube bumper with fill plates. I have yet to find a custom fab shop that will make a tube bumper that is strong enough for a winch plus useful recovery points that is not a crap ton expensive.
And its not a bolt together bumper...
Old 02-06-2012, 03:50 PM   #37
weazel is on a distinguished road

weazel's Tacoma Gallery
What is the weight of the Hybrid
Old 02-06-2012, 09:17 PM   #38
All-Pro Off-Road
CJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jesse
CJB4LFE's Tacoma Gallery
Hybrid bumper

I really appreciate the feedback from all you and I apologize for the late response.. Im definitely on your side on the reproduction of this hybrid.. Im faced with a few challenges in order to put this bumper back in production, one of them being that were still in the middle of this whole transition.. Again thanks to everyone who participated on this subject and I will post some info as far as the weight is concerned between the hybrid vs the plate bumper tomorrow.. Thanks, Jesse Q.
Old 02-06-2012, 09:45 PM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJB4LFE View Post
I really appreciate the feedback from all you and I apologize for the late response.. Im definitely on your side on the reproduction of this hybrid.. Im faced with a few challenges in order to put this bumper back in production, one of them being that were still in the middle of this whole transition.. Again thanks to everyone who participated on this subject and I will post some info as far as the weight is concerned between the hybrid vs the plate bumper tomorrow.. Thanks, Jesse Q.
Hell yes!!!! Maybe once your all settled in you can get it back on the market. Can you give us an ETA on when this "could happen". Would you be willing to do a group buy and offer maybe a discount or maybe even free shipping would be amazing!