Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > All-Pro Off Road

Notices

All-Pro Off-Road's 05+ Tacoma Hybrid Bumper?

Old 02-06-2012, 09:57 PM   #41
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Seeing the possibility of this bumper returning is great news.
Old 02-06-2012, 09:59 PM   #42
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 907taco View Post
Just curious, how much of a weight savings are we actually talking about, 15 - 20 lbs?
I don't know but would like to know true numbers here.
He said he'd post up specifics tomorrow so thats some awesome news

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaos View Post
Seeing the possibility of this bumper returning is great news.
dude I couldn't agree more. This bumper is amazing!
Old 02-06-2012, 10:23 PM   #43
swollen member
covefrog08 is on a distinguished road

covefrog08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by StaticFilter View Post
hahaha that's crazy, mine DID look like that... Exactly like that... creepy...
That looks super dude! I bet it's bright as f*ck going down the trails! But I Gota ask what's the deal with the handle like hoops on the sides....
Old 02-06-2012, 10:26 PM   #44
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by covefrog08 View Post
But I Gota ask what's the deal with the handle like hoops on the sides....
just a little added protecting to deter brush and what not...
Old 02-06-2012, 10:39 PM   #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
make a 98-00 that will fit without modifications to the frame and they will come by the buttload
The 1st gen Bumper is amazing too
Old 02-06-2012, 10:46 PM   #48
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
It's not a big deal cutting a couple inches off the front of your frame Cody.

But yes, the AP Hybrid bumper is by far the best looking tube style bumper ever made for a 2nd gen Tacoma, simply due to the fill plates.
Old 02-06-2012, 10:50 PM   #49
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
It's not a big deal cutting a couple inches off the front of your frame Cody.

But yes, the AP Hybrid bumper is by far the best looking tube style bumper ever made for a 2nd gen Tacoma, simply due to the fill plates.
I dont have a sawzall anymore

but I agree.
It's the best looking one. Not everyone wants the bulkiness/weight of a plate bumper, but want something a little stronger than the normal tube.
Old 02-06-2012, 10:51 PM   #50
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
It's a tube bumper that actually offers some protection.
Old 02-06-2012, 11:03 PM   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
It's a tube bumper that actually offers some protection.
equaling WIN for both generations

I hope Jesse can make this happen!!

Old 02-06-2012, 11:31 PM   #52
anonymous7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanonymous7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanonymous7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanonymous7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanonymous7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanonymous7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanonymous7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanonymous7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanonymous7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanonymous7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanonymous7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Engineer
anonymous7's Tacoma Gallery
I would love to see this bumper come back, and maybe an awesome shipping deal for us in hawaii.. HAHA.

on a serious note, here are some questions:

- Do the 'handles' near the quarter panels compensate for flared fenders? (glassworks, etc.)

- What size winch will fit? being that it's a hybrid i kinda hope it's not going to gain a bunch of bulk for a giant winch a small winch should suffice for anyone looking to get this.

- Will the light hoop come standard? that would be a big bonus in my book. Being your other one charges extra to have it added/coated...
Old 02-07-2012, 01:49 PM   #53
never summer
singlefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

singlefin's Tacoma Gallery
The handles wouldn't clear I suspect with Glassworks, it's pretty close to the stock flare. The All-Pro glass might fit since the flare is less bulbous but I'd have to see more pics of them.
Old 02-07-2012, 01:52 PM   #54
never summer
singlefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

singlefin's Tacoma Gallery
Oh yeah someone backed into mine today. I left with a couple scrapes in the powder coat, no big deal. Her broken tail light, dented quarter panel and scratched bumper.
Old 02-07-2012, 02:05 PM   #55
THIS IS AMERICA!!!
Cortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cortland
Cortland's Tacoma Gallery
I think you guys should bring it back for sure. I would probably make a few changes to it such as built in recovery points, shackles, etc. The other change I would make is to have the slope/approach angle slightly more aggressive like a standard prerunner tube bumper with maybe a removable skid plate (easier to replace, repaint, etc.)

What do you all think about my minor changes?
Old 02-07-2012, 02:08 PM   #56
07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AC3
Name: Josh
07NavyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
i am definitely digging the hybrid bumper.
Old 02-07-2012, 02:09 PM   #57
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
Does anyone have a photo of the hybrid that's a close up from the side? Everything I've seen is from the front or an angled side shot.
Old 02-07-2012, 02:34 PM   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cortland View Post
I think you guys should bring it back for sure. I would probably make a few changes to it such as built in recovery points, shackles, etc. The other change I would make is to have the slope/approach angle slightly more aggressive like a standard prerunner tube bumper with maybe a removable skid plate (easier to replace, repaint, etc.)

What do you all think about my minor changes?
Its a hybrid dude...Its meant to carry a winch...its approach is perfect.

Where's Jesse!!??
Old 02-07-2012, 02:39 PM   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H View Post
Does anyone have a photo of the hybrid that's a close up from the side? Everything I've seen is from the front or an angled side shot.
I posted the best pics I could find from google
Old 02-07-2012, 02:40 PM   #60
Do you know Tyler Durden?
FearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
FearNothing321's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
BUMP!!!!!!!

C'mon guys, your truck could look like this!!!! (well mine could anyway )

Quote:
Originally Posted by StaticFilter View Post
hahaha that's crazy, mine DID look like that... Exactly like that... creepy...
Static, you do realize that is your old truck in the first pic, someone posted that pic from an old for sale add