LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > All-Pro Off Road

Notices

All-Pro Off-Road's 05+ Tacoma Hybrid Bumper?

Old 01-30-2012, 05:05 PM   #1
All-Pro Off-Road
CJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jesse
CJB4LFE's Tacoma Gallery
All-Pro Off-Road's 05+ Tacoma Hybrid Bumper?

Recently we have been receiving alot of requests for the Hybrid Bumper that we discontinued back in 08. We would like to get some feedback from you as to why there is still an interest in it compared to the 05+ Tacoma Plate Bumper we currently stock. Why would you like to see it back?
Old 01-30-2012, 05:06 PM   #2
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
try putting up a poll
Old 01-30-2012, 05:40 PM   #3
CowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
CowboyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
maybe a picture of both for comparison?
Old 01-30-2012, 05:52 PM   #4
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

vs

Old 01-30-2012, 05:53 PM   #5
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post

vs

I like the top one
Old 01-30-2012, 05:53 PM   #6
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
But the bottom is nice too
Old 01-30-2012, 05:56 PM   #7
Go BIG or Go HOME
Buell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud of

Name: Michael
Buell's Tacoma Gallery
If it is less weight, can hold a winch and still pretty tough I'd like the Hybrid one better, I saw on here that there is someone rocking the Hybrid with a winch. Only issue for me that I see might be Fogs but I think you can mount some no problem
Old 01-30-2012, 05:59 PM   #8
Superior Member
707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
707tothe907's Tacoma Gallery
The hybrid has so much intrest because not too many companies offer them, esspecially at All Pro's competitive prices. There is normally a straight difference if you are either getting a plate bumper or a tube bumper. To some, tube bumpers expose too much and can sometimes looks tacky (something I've heard from alot of people that aren't familiar to the purpose of the tube bumper.)

On the flip side, alot of people don't like the extreme bulkiness of a plate bumper.

I think the All Pro hybrid is one of the best looking bumpers, and many people would probably buy it if it's at a good price.

The one suggestion I have is integrate recovery points.

EDIT: Also fog light holes.
Old 01-30-2012, 06:04 PM   #9
Go BIG or Go HOME
Buell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud of

Name: Michael
Buell's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 707tothe907 View Post
The one suggestion I have is integrate recovery points.

EDIT: Also fog light holes.
Agreed!
Old 01-30-2012, 06:05 PM   #10
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

so is someone gonna throw a poll in here?

Old 01-30-2012, 06:07 PM   #11
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
I like the hybrid vs the full plate bumper because its the perfect combo of the looks and protection of the full plate and the weight and functionality of the tube. I think it looks the best as well.
Old 01-30-2012, 06:08 PM   #12
nastyneight is a splendid one to beholdnastyneight is a splendid one to beholdnastyneight is a splendid one to beholdnastyneight is a splendid one to beholdnastyneight is a splendid one to beholdnastyneight is a splendid one to beholdnastyneight is a splendid one to behold

Name: Nathan
nastyneight's Tacoma Gallery
What are the price diff between the two
Old 01-30-2012, 06:15 PM   #13
hard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
hard2kill's Tacoma Gallery
i agree however would like to see it alil more reinforced..for winching and bumps to a tree or rocks....ato designed one that is excellent and it would be nice if allpro would build an updated stronger version to compete with ato...and at an affordable price....like 600 for a base bumper would catch my interest ....i am waiting to buy a hybrid...i love them
Old 01-30-2012, 07:38 PM   #14
kinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
kinkrider101's Tacoma Gallery
I love that hybrid, maybe without the handles on the side, so you could run fiberglass, also some d shackles.
Old 01-30-2012, 11:13 PM   #15
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
I dig the extra hoops on the sides.

If this is definitely brought back I will wait instead of going with the plate bumper that is currently twenty percent off.

The hybrid should still be at a better price point than the plate bumper though.
Old 01-31-2012, 05:29 AM   #16
Wheeling mine, back to working on everyone else's
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
I would have bought the hybrid instead of the AP plate bumper I bought. Hybrid FTW
Old 01-31-2012, 07:38 PM   #17
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Bump

Post pics of your hybrid bumpers!!
Old 01-31-2012, 07:45 PM   #18
never summer
singlefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

singlefin's Tacoma Gallery
Bring a tube style rear bumper like the new one for the 1st Gen Taco.
Old 02-01-2012, 10:20 PM   #19
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
The Hybrid was the best of both worlds! Had the great look of a tubed bumper AND you could run a winch if wanted and have the added security of a little more protection...plus not all of us like the look of plate bumpers and plate bumpers aren't always the way to roll....especially if your planning on getting a Long Travel or Mid Travel set up (high speed stuff). The Hybrid was by far one of the best looking bumpers on the market. All Pro needs to broaden their product base to other groups of off road enthusiasts...you have no other options to choose from as far as 2nd gen front bumper goes...its a lack a choice...not so much a decision to buy the Plate Bumper you currently offer...what else is there to choose from??

So I guess the main question is why "wouldn't " you bring it back? Don't you guys like our money?

Please bring it back and start a Group Buy

Thanks for starting this thread man and asking for our feedback!
Old 02-02-2012, 06:04 PM   #20

Firefighter:
whats the word on this??

I have till the end of February to decide between the plate bumper or the hybrid... You're projected cost of the hybrid will help in my decision, along with any updates/improvements you make to the hybrid.

Thanks Pres!