Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > All-Pro Off Road

Notices

DCLB?

Old 03-15-2012, 09:15 PM   #1
Greenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Greenhatter's Tacoma Gallery
DCLB?

I called not too long ago and was told that All Pro does not offer sliders for the DCLB. I was just wondering if there were any plans to make them or if All Pro is willing to custom fab them? Maybe for a group buy? I love the look of the All Pros and really hope I can convince you to make em .
Old 03-15-2012, 09:17 PM   #2
No...me no have no more lemon pledge
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
there are a huge amount of FAB companies that can make them for your truck...and ive seen a bunch of them that i like

just havent pulled the trigger on getting them lol good luck
Old 03-15-2012, 09:31 PM   #3
Greenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Greenhatter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
there are a huge amount of FAB companies that can make them for your truck...and ive seen a bunch of them that i like

just havent pulled the trigger on getting them lol good luck
This is true. And I have found one or two that share the lines that I like but they are fairly small operations and I've been quoted wait times upwards of 5 or 6 months.

So I just figured I'd let All Pro know there is a desire from the DCLB group for their sliders.
Old 03-15-2012, 10:27 PM   #4
thekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
thekernel114's Tacoma Gallery
I have emailed them many times about dclb sliders and the answer was always no, quite sad really cause I like the new sliders. Instead I went to Dwreck/famous fabrication and got my stuff from them. Just search up Dwreck sliders on Tacomaworld, really quick turnaround time and good prices.