1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

All-Pro mess up! (Again!)

Discussion in 'All-Pro Off Road' started by CrunchyTaco99, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Mar 21, 2012 at 7:35 PM
    tacoma04

tacoma04 Laissez les bons temps rouler

Member:
    First Name:
    Bruce
    Northern Louisiana
    Vehicle:
    2017 TRD OR DCSB BBP
    This tells me they are having trouble getting good help. Sounds like the owner wants to do well, but doesn't have the support staff to make it happen. Still, it is his job to hire and train the staff.

2. Mar 22, 2012 at 12:04 AM
    yota new.o

yota new.o Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    joe
    klamath falls oregon
    Vehicle:
    96 tacoma 2.7 sr5
    fabtech dirtlogic coilovers with all-pro a-arms chevy 63" leaf springs billi 5125 12" extended bore shockins in rear headache rack duplicolor bed armor bumpers kc daylighters front fenders corbeau racing seats custom bed rack
    its not really the fact that i dont have my a-arms its the fact they screwed up on shipping completely 100% their fault and then they have the nerve to tell me if i want them by friday i have to pay an extra 50 bucks shipping thats horse shit

3. Mar 23, 2012 at 5:24 PM
    x2468

x2468 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    '02 TRD 4wd V6 Xcab Sr5
    What's the point of this timbren mod anyway? I have timbrens mounted the normal way... for towing weight the way they were designed.

4. Mar 24, 2012 at 11:27 AM
    lossscause

lossscause Well-Known Member

Member:
    Southwest Ohio
    Vehicle:
    2001 Taco DC 4x4
    Eibach coils/Bilstein 5100's, 2" block, 17x7.5 Tundra Wheels, 285/70/17 BFG AT, 1.25" All-Pro Spacers, AirLift Bags w/On Board Compressor
    Order finally showed up today.

WRONG PARTS.

5. Mar 24, 2012 at 11:36 AM
    jjew18

jjew18 the Nightman cometh!

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Alliance Airport
    Vehicle:
    05 PreRunner SR5
    Added extra awesomeness to its original awesomeness.

Uh oh, here we go!

6. Mar 24, 2012 at 11:39 AM
    yota new.o

Member:
    First Name:
    joe
    klamath falls oregon
    Vehicle:
    96 tacoma 2.7 sr5
    fabtech dirtlogic coilovers with all-pro a-arms chevy 63" leaf springs billi 5125 12" extended bore shockins in rear headache rack duplicolor bed armor bumpers kc daylighters front fenders corbeau racing seats custom bed rack
    mine might be here today the people at all-pro could not guarentee anything since the ones they had set a side to be shipped for me got sold to someone else.

7. Mar 24, 2012 at 1:58 PM
    lossscause

Member:
    Southwest Ohio
    Vehicle:
    2001 Taco DC 4x4
    Eibach coils/Bilstein 5100's, 2" block, 17x7.5 Tundra Wheels, 285/70/17 BFG AT, 1.25" All-Pro Spacers, AirLift Bags w/On Board Compressor
    Nothing special, just another set of hub centric spacers. Would be nice if they were the size I ordered.

8. Mar 24, 2012 at 3:02 PM
    yota new.o

Member:
    First Name:
    joe
    klamath falls oregon
    Vehicle:
    96 tacoma 2.7 sr5
    welp it is now 3 and what the dude at all pro said i guarentee they will be here by saturday well excuse my language but fuck him i paid 50 dollars for two day shipping and they we will be here the same time as the regular shipping and guess what he wont refund a dime. shoula stuck with wheelers instead them

9. Mar 24, 2012 at 3:29 PM
    TrdSurgie

TrdSurgie revised

Member:
    Oahu
    It's unfortunate this company has so many problems.:( Im surprised they haven't said anything on here about this....

10. Mar 24, 2012 at 5:29 PM
    lossscause

Member:
    Southwest Ohio
    Vehicle:
    2001 Taco DC 4x4
    Shoulda been something more important?

11. Mar 24, 2012 at 6:37 PM
    TrdSurgie

TrdSurgie revised

Member:
    Oahu

Either that, or they need to start hiring people that can read.

12. Mar 24, 2012 at 7:06 PM
    lossscause

Member:
    Southwest Ohio
    Vehicle:
    2001 Taco DC 4x4
    Sorry, hard to tell if someone's being sarcastic on the interweb, lol.

Hopefully they make it right on Monday when I talk to them. I'll try to give them the benefit of the doubt.

Figure I should be nice until its time to not be nice.

13. Mar 26, 2012 at 4:08 PM
    lossscause

Member:
    Southwest Ohio
    Vehicle:
    2001 Taco DC 4x4
    Well I talked to them today. They confirmed the order was wrong, imagine that.

They said they would ship me out the right ones with a return shipping label.

Can't really ask for more than that. I got an email about an hour ago with a message that said they were 2nd day air'ing them. That surprised me, considering I never even brought it up.

All in all I'd say they took care of it the right way.

14. Mar 26, 2012 at 5:09 PM
    allpro

allpro Well-Known Member

Member:
    Montana
    Vehicle:
    All Kinds Of Toyotas!!!
    To the OP and all others who have experienced problems....

I'm not trying to make excuses, but as you may or may not know, we are amidst a change in ownership right now, and consequently, other staffing changes as well. The new owners/staff are trying to get up to speed during this 6 month transition period, and I know we have unfortunately had a few errors before this change as well.

I have been on here in the past to help out with customer service, and have always built a good relationship with those I've dealt with. After 10 years at All-Pro, I will be leaving the retail shop to continue to work for Jon, All-Pro's founder, who will continue to manufacture All-Pro's products.

However, we would still like to hear from anyone who has any comments/suggestions/feedback on our products and/or customer service.

Any customer service concerns, please contact the new President directly: jesse@allprooffroad.com

Any further concerns and/or product related concerns, please continue to contact me: sarah@allprooffroad.com or sarah@bundrantmotorsports.com

Even if we occasionally make mistakes, we always try to make it right. It may seem like we are making a lot of mistakes lately, and it is certainly more than usual, but overall we have a very small percentage of errors considering the volume we do with 11 employees.

Again, I apologize for all the problems you and others have experienced. I completely understand you're frustration. Let me know what I can do to help.

~Sarah

15. Mar 26, 2012 at 5:21 PM
    korslite

korslite Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Justin
    Bellingham, WA
    Vehicle:
    DCLB Sport
    FOX 2.5 RR's, TC UCAs, TC Spindle Gussets, Allpro Expedition leaf pack, Fox 2.O RR w/ Comp adjusters, 17" ATX Artillery, BFG AT 285's, de-scooped, custom sliders, custom bedrack, Brute Force Fab bumpers, Smittybilt XRC8 winch, ARB locked Rear diff
    The Allpro order I placed over a month ago is sitting on my porch waiting for me right now and I pray everything is right and I don't have to call that place for information ever again. It seemed like I was taking to a third party distributor rather than the company designing, marketing, and selling these products. I felt like I was taking crazy pills asking for spec information over the phone before placing an order, it seemed they had no clue what was going on. I always hear good things about their products and believe what I ordered does fit my needs for my truck but definitely hope to not have to deal with them now that I've got the parts.

16. Mar 26, 2012 at 5:23 PM
    korslite

Member:
    First Name:
    Justin
    Bellingham, WA
    Vehicle:
    DCLB Sport
    FOX 2.5 RR's, TC UCAs, TC Spindle Gussets, Allpro Expedition leaf pack, Fox 2.O RR w/ Comp adjusters, 17" ATX Artillery, BFG AT 285's, de-scooped, custom sliders, custom bedrack, Brute Force Fab bumpers, Smittybilt XRC8 winch, ARB locked Rear diff
    To be fair maybe this is just a bad time to be dealing with them for the first time. If a change I ownership makes customer service suffer though, you are doing it wrong.

17. Mar 26, 2012 at 6:03 PM
    allpro

allpro Well-Known Member

Member:
    Montana
    Vehicle:
    All Kinds Of Toyotas!!!
    The change in ownership will ideally make it better, with the new owners being able to have a greater focus on customer service whereas Jon can continue to focus on products and product development.

18. Mar 26, 2012 at 7:17 PM
    korslite

Member:
    First Name:
    Justin
    Bellingham, WA
    Vehicle:
    DCLB Sport
    I hope that's the case. It's great to have good products but as we all know customer relations are just as important to most people.

On a positive note my order looks to be complete and correct after my quick stop at the house this evening. Hopefully this proves to be the case when install time comes.

19. Mar 26, 2012 at 7:47 PM
    allpro

allpro Well-Known Member

Member:
    Montana
    Vehicle:
    All Kinds Of Toyotas!!!
    Thanks for the kind wishes! The manufacturing is being relocated to MT, so there is more to it, logistically speaking. Also, as mentioned, along with this ownership change comes new personnel. Only 3 of the 11 current staff members have worked at All-Pro for more than 2 years, and 2 of us are leaving! Hence the need for a 6 month transition period.

We had hoped for a smoother transition, but we appreciate everyone's patience and understanding during this time.

20. Mar 29, 2012 at 12:11 AM
    CJB4LFE

CJB4LFE All-Pro Off-Road

Member:
    First Name:
    Jesse
    So Cal
    Vehicle:
    02 Tacoma
    All-Pro 3-link, Currie axles, with Currie 9" centers, Detroit Front and ARB Rear.
    I want to start by saying im sorry for the experience that customers had on this post. With out you (our customers) All-Pro wouldn't be at the caliber it is today "over 15yrs in business". In saying that, im going to continue to put a 110% into our customer service needs. My other priority is to fix the recent issue with our product delivery time, and accuracy. Please understand that these are honest mistakes and yes, I agree this is not your fault that we are in the middle of this business transition. I know this could have a negative impact on our future customer relations, at the same time I hope you will still give us the opportunity to do business together! I personally had the same experience and frustrations, Ive been rockcrawling since 1996 with about a 100k spent on my builds and purchases to date. Believe me, I had my share of wrong parts and delays of all sort. I will dedicate all my time to fix this matter immediately and I hope you will give us the benefit of the doubt and continue to do business with us at All-Pro Offroad. Lastly, (my challenge) To everyone on this post that had trouble with their order please give me a call @ 951-658-7077 and ill personally will address/fix these issues and will appreciate the opportunity to do so.. Thanks again everyone,
    Jesse Quiroz

Products Discussed in

To Top