Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > All-Pro Off Road

Notices

Skid Plate Question.. ALL PRO

Old 03-28-2012, 01:13 AM   #1
yarro is one of the sharper tools in the shedyarro is one of the sharper tools in the shedyarro is one of the sharper tools in the shedyarro is one of the sharper tools in the shedyarro is one of the sharper tools in the shedyarro is one of the sharper tools in the shedyarro is one of the sharper tools in the shedyarro is one of the sharper tools in the shedyarro is one of the sharper tools in the shedyarro is one of the sharper tools in the shedyarro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yarro's Tacoma Gallery
Skid Plate Question.. ALL PRO

hey guys will the All Pro Skid plate work without an all pro bumper.??
2005+ Tacoma IFS Skid

can i use this skid while having a stock bumper? ^

another quastion i had was can i put that westin skid plate on to my TACO without taking off the stock skid plate or does it replace it? doesnt look liek it protects at all?

still debating on what to get, wanted protection but also a good look and install without drilling or lookign for parts
Attached Thumbnails
Skid Plate Question.. ALL PRO-05-uptaco-ifsskid01-600.jpg   Skid Plate Question.. ALL PRO-imagescaebz332.jpg  
Old 03-28-2012, 09:51 PM   #2
All-Pro Off-Road
CJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jesse
CJB4LFE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yarro View Post
2005+ Tacoma IFS Skid

another quastion i had was can i put that westin skid plate on to my TACO without taking off the stock skid plate or does it replace it? doesnt look liek it protects at all?

still debating on what to get, wanted protection but also a good look and install without drilling or lookign for parts
Yes, you can use our IFS skid with the factory bumper. Give us a call for more info, Thanks for your interest.. Jesse Q.
Old 03-28-2012, 10:01 PM   #3
Mechanically Goofy
neonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
neonlazer's Tacoma Gallery
Indeed!
Now whether all the bolt holes line up is another story..i still need to call yall about that(one of the back holes is way off XD)
Old 03-28-2012, 10:03 PM   #4
Shine bright like a hymen
DDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DDD's Tacoma Gallery
I have a All Pro IFS skid with the stock bumper and I am very happy. Very strong and fit well.
Old 03-29-2012, 12:44 AM   #5
allpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neonlazer View Post
Indeed!
Now whether all the bolt holes line up is another story..i still need to call yall about that(one of the back holes is way off XD)
Give me a call on this i haven't heard of this happening and i would like to know more if you can give me a call and maybe some pictures of how far off that would be very helpful for me so i can look into whats going on and get it corrected. - Kurtis
Old 03-29-2012, 12:47 AM   #6
allpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yarro View Post
2005+ Tacoma IFS Skid

To answer your second question i am trying to figure out how that mounts but it doesn't look like it would do much protecting and would easily get damaged while off roading.
Old 03-29-2012, 12:49 AM   #7

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idaholandho View Post
You drew the short straw tonight or what? Kurtis has the late watch
Ya i guess they are mad at me for taking a few days off this weekend lol. No im just awake and the mess up thread was brought to our attention and its been a very long time since i checked our tw account.
Old 03-30-2012, 12:02 PM   #8
Mechanically Goofy
neonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by allpro View Post
Give me a call on this i haven't heard of this happening and i would like to know more if you can give me a call and maybe some pictures of how far off that would be very helpful for me so i can look into whats going on and get it corrected. - Kurtis
Ok ill jack it up after work and try to get some pics.

Just remembered I had a pic i posted here earlier about one of the issues. So the front four bolts fit amazingly on the first try..had a little fuss with passenger bolt(it lined up but dang threads wouldnt engage :P ) the drivers side hole is 1/4-1/2 under the front side. Meaning the plate would have to pushed forward. Problem is I took all the bolts out and just tried to line that one hole up..and i couldnt..the plate was getting pushed down on the back crossmember. Here is a picture of the plate against the crossmember. and even if I could push it forward, the other bolt holes wouldnt allow much movement at all.

Might take it off and take some measurements to make sure everything is square..it seems odd that i could get one of the two..

Whoops..sorry for thread hijack
Old 03-31-2012, 12:41 PM   #9
All-Pro Off-Road
CJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jesse
CJB4LFE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ok ill jack it up after work and try to get some pics.

Just remembered I had a pic i posted here earlier about one of the issues. So the front four bolts fit amazingly on the first try..had a little fuss with passenger bolt(it lined up but dang threads wouldnt engage :P ) the drivers side hole is 1/4-1/2 under the front side. Meaning the plate would have to pushed forward. Problem is I took all the bolts out and just tried to line that one hole up..and i couldnt..the plate was getting pushed down on the back crossmember. Here is a picture of the plate against the crossmember. and even if I could push it forward, the other bolt holes wouldnt allow much movement at all.

Might take it off and take some measurements to make sure everything is square..it seems odd that i could get one of the two..

Whoops..sorry for thread hijack
Hey Jeff,
Shoot me an email of some pics and ill get with Kurtis on this and get it resolved. Thanks, Jesse
jesse@allprooffroad.com
Old 04-16-2012, 10:48 AM   #10
Mechanically Goofy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJB4LFE View Post
Hey Jeff,
Shoot me an email of some pics and ill get with Kurtis on this and get it resolved. Thanks, Jesse
jesse@allprooffroad.com
Emailed a pic of the hole friday
Old 04-17-2012, 10:53 PM   #11

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Emailed a pic of the hole friday
cool i will get with jesse and see why i havent seen the pictures yet lol. We will get it handled for you.