Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > All-Pro Off Road

Notices

TW Discounts Anymore?

Old 04-03-2012, 06:26 PM   #1
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
TW Discounts Anymore?

Hey AP, I got word there's no more TW discounts.....that true?

I was looking at one of your rear packages and was hoping a discount would help offset some high shipping costs! I could also purchase from a local vendor but really like your springs.

Also, can't decide between 2.5" WE in the rear or the adjustable Fox's? I think fox is a better build/design but if the valving on the WE is spot on to the Tacoma, that would be nice!
Old 04-03-2012, 06:37 PM   #2
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Ya, prices went up too! Can't remember the dude I emailed but he said no mass!
Old 04-04-2012, 12:01 PM   #3

Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Considering the recent reviews I've read, I wasn't posting this to start any crap!

I give AP the benefit of the doubt as i could imagine this to be a tough time! It'll blow over and everything will be back to hunky dory and hopefully.......we'll get our discounts back and reps who are on here regularly to answer questions etc!

Look luck to AP and keep up the good work!
Old 04-04-2012, 09:54 PM   #4
TherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
TherealScuba's Tacoma Gallery
As far as I know, we have never offered a TW discount.
I asked Kurtis, our lead sales guy who's been there for a year now, and he confirmed.

We can't give every single person a discount or we wouldn't be in business long. Sorry.
Old 04-04-2012, 10:44 PM   #5
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
From what I've seen, there was a small price raise; the 5150's I've been looking at went from 90 to 99 bucks.

I remember AP posting up about the discount; they said they already offer their products at the lowest prices they can afford, so they offer their low price to everyone.
Old 04-04-2012, 11:10 PM   #6
Go Pro Junkie
Toy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Garrett
Toy Yoda's Tacoma Gallery
i think the expo packs went up to 400 and i think i recall them being 385 at one point
Old 04-05-2012, 05:01 AM   #7

Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TherealScuba View Post
I asked Kurtis, our lead sales guy who's been there for a year now, and he confirmed.

We can't give every single person a discount or we wouldn't be in business long. Sorry.
I got 10% off my skids by talking to Sarah through the forum! DSM offers 10%...money's tight for people and they'll go where they can save a few bucks and where the customer service is too! Just saying!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Yoda View Post
i think the expo packs went up to 400 and i think i recall them being 385 at one point
The standards were $375 and are now $399? Such as life!
Old 04-05-2012, 11:54 PM   #8
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
so theres no discount, yet ive seen other companies selling your packs for less than what youre selling? am i missing something?
Old 04-07-2012, 01:17 AM   #9

Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
ah hell, that sounds fine to me...........OP was just dramatic sounding.
Lol, dramatic? I'll show you dramatic.......

There prices are usually pretty decent!
Old 04-08-2012, 09:10 PM   #10
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TherealScuba View Post

uhhh que? you realize all the other vendors here are giving us discounts?! you may get less of a profit, but discounts bring more customers. im willing to bet youre losing money by not offering forum members a price break.
Old 05-01-2012, 03:38 PM   #11
Christ-a-licious
Battle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 15-6'rs
Name: Korben
Battle Pope's Tacoma Gallery
meeeow
Old 05-02-2012, 10:41 PM   #12
All-Pro Off-Road
CJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jesse
CJB4LFE's Tacoma Gallery
Believe me everyone, I wish pricing wouldnt increase for any of us but there is no way to avoid the "cost of living" Kurtis, Stephen, and I will always try our best to accommodate TW members on discounts. We just dont advertise it because some non members abused it in the past its unfortunate but true. Like I said before we appreciate your business and we'll do what we can to fit everyones budget. Just give us a call!
Thanks again, Jesse
Old 05-19-2012, 01:11 PM   #13
sportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
sportsterchop200's Tacoma Gallery
The government manages to avoid cost of living increases and with holds pay raises and retirement benifits, so should we all
Either way All Pro is tops in my opinion. Support them now so they will be there in the future to offer you a discount.