1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

What's up with All Pro's back orders ???

Discussion in 'All-Pro Off Road' started by Manonamission, Apr 11, 2012.

1. Apr 11, 2012 at 5:27 PM
    Manonamission

Manonamission [OP] Member

Member:
    I have to say that I am so irritated. I have ordered some parts for my truck from All Pro and I have been waiting for weeks and weeks for my parts to come in. I have heard excuse after excuse from the guys there on why my stuff hasn't shipped yet. Everything from they forgot to enter my order into their system, to their vendor has a back order (even though I thought they actually built the parts themselves, guess not), to they are waiting on the owner, Joe, to come in and approve something. I am getting sick of the BS. Is anyone out there having the same problem?

Not sure if this was the right place to post this as I'm new to TW.

On another note I'm liking this forum and should have become a member before choosing a "manufacturer.";)

2. Apr 11, 2012 at 11:03 PM
    Manwithoutaplan

Manwithoutaplan the full Monty

Member:
    ID
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma Speedway Blue Trd 4x4
    -Nitro 4.56 gears - Arb Front and Rear lockers. -Rear Swing out bumper Curiosity of ( Dept .94) https://www.facebook.com/Dept94 -Tinted, -ProComp 6 inch lift with Icon Coil overs and Bilstein's 7100Resi -315/70/17 - 17x8 in Pro Comp Matte black rims 4.5 bs -East Coast Gear Supply Sliders -ALL Pro EXP LEaf pack -Camburg UCA's -CAB mount CHOP
    Welcome arch enemy :D

3. Apr 11, 2012 at 11:06 PM
    Konaborne

Konaborne Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.

Member:
    First Name:
    Cody
    Kealakekua, Hawaii
    Vehicle:
    Lifted 00 TRD Off-Road
    fox extended travel remote resivoir coilovers, 14" eibach 600lb coils, All Pro tubular chromoly 1" uniball upper control arms, All Pro expedition leaf packs, 10" bilstein 5150 piggyback reservoir shocks 265/75r16 Goodyear wrangler MT/R kevlars wrapped around 16" Helo 791 gloss black, Mini H1 retrofits with 6000k bulbs, 18" magnaflow w/custom exhaust reroute various decals, Sockmonkey retro hood stripes
    AP's going through a transition stage under new management and theyre moving to a new manufacturing place, hopefully you can get everything worked out! The president comes on here every so often to give us updates, keep an eye out.

AWESOME.

4. Apr 11, 2012 at 11:34 PM
    Manwithoutaplan

Manwithoutaplan the full Monty

Member:
    ID
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma Speedway Blue Trd 4x4
    -Nitro 4.56 gears - Arb Front and Rear lockers. -Rear Swing out bumper Curiosity of ( Dept .94) https://www.facebook.com/Dept94 -Tinted, -ProComp 6 inch lift with Icon Coil overs and Bilstein's 7100Resi -315/70/17 - 17x8 in Pro Comp Matte black rims 4.5 bs -East Coast Gear Supply Sliders -ALL Pro EXP LEaf pack -Camburg UCA's -CAB mount CHOP
  5. Apr 12, 2012 at 7:12 AM
    Manonamission

Member:
    :p

Sweet truck man, always like the way thoes blue omas look lifted.

6. Apr 12, 2012 at 7:38 AM
    Manonamission

Member:
    Yeah but if they don't manufacture the product and its out-sourced (what I’m hearing), why the muck the back orders???? Just saying it sounds like a pretty weak excuse.

Also says something about the business as well when you think about it; how management runs it. My Pops says, and mind you he's a very successful business owner himself, they should have prepared for this before the transition. He also pointed out that it was maybe a stupid idea for them to have a big sale during this transition period. Not calling you AP people stupid, just quoting pops here.

I'm not haten or anything though, just want my shit ASAP and had I ordered from somewhere else I could already be beating on my truck

I see another post about Allpro messing up or something, maybe I should have ran my mouth in there. Perhaps I’ll light a fire there again and see if Joe or the new pres hooks me up or at least pushes things along.

7. Apr 26, 2012 at 10:10 AM
    Overkill

Overkill Well-Known Member

Member:
    Northern California
    Vehicle:
    05 Tacoma DC 4x4
    I called all pro inquiring about their plate bumper. They told me that the materials would be at their shop in 1.5 weeks, and it would take about 2 days to weld one up. I asked them to give me a ring when one was ready to ship and I would purchase it. That was over three weeks ago.

8. Apr 27, 2012 at 7:23 AM
    Manonamission

Member:
    Oh yeah, this doesn't surprise me at all. And I'm sure someone will eventually chime in with another common used excuse.

Products Discussed in

To Top