1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Starting to get Irritated All-Pro

Discussion in 'All-Pro Off Road' started by logcabinwc, Apr 26, 2012.

1. Apr 26, 2012 at 9:46 AM
    logcabinwc

logcabinwc [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Micah
    SF East Bay
    Vehicle:
    08 4d 4x4 White V6 TRD
    Old Man Emu 885s with Nitrocharged 90000, Bilstein 5100 in the back with AllPro 3 spring progressive AAL, 16 inch Baja Black 6-spoke alloy wheels, Flow Master exhaust, bed lights, Pioneer HD radio, Uniden CB Radio, K&N Air filter, BAMF Sliders w/kickout, Relentless Aluminum IFS Skid, 24 LED light bar, custom/homebuilt expedition style bed rack and basket combo, and Body Armor rear plate bumper.
    So I know many of you con TW love All-Pro, and I know many of you do not. I was just hoping I would be part of the first group. But so far I am not very impressed. I placed my oder back on the 11th for some spacers. They were out of stock (which wasn't posted on their website when I checked out), but Kurtis emailed me back within about an hour letting me know that they were getting in their shipment on the 20th. He said they would try and ship it out on the same day.
    So ok, 9 days is a long wait, but I would prefer the 1.5" to 1.25" so I'll put up with it and live.
    Well, 20th came and went (was a friday), and monday came and went. So Tuesday I called to see what was up, and apparently I called right when they were unloading the truck. I guess it was late. Kurtis told me that they would ship it out either that day or the next (Wednesday).
    Weren't shipped Tuesday.. or Wednesday.
    It is now Thursday. Now I am probably been overreacting, but lately I have gotten such shit service from a few other businesses (long story, find the other thread about nearly having to sue the dealership I bought my truck from) that if they don't ship out TODAY I am canceling my oder and going to Spidertrax. I mean shit, it is 2 weeks since I placed my order.
    Kurtis was nice on the phone, seemed a little distracted but I've worked customer service before, and it is draining... I get it.
    But seriously All-Pro? It is now the 26th!

2. Apr 26, 2012 at 9:50 AM
    Derpy Derek

Derpy Derek Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Derek
    Brookings, OR
    Vehicle:
    2012 TRD Sport 4x4 DCSB
    ARB Bumper, Smittybilt X20, King suspension
  3. Apr 27, 2012 at 4:21 AM
    Sublime

Sublime Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Phoenix, AZ
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD 4x4
    Icon/All Pro.....chopped for 35's
    They're either short staffed and a few people doing too much work or it's just a lack of experience! It's getting old already!

4. Apr 27, 2012 at 2:21 PM
    TherealScuba

TherealScuba Sober Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Stephen
    Austin, Texas
    Vehicle:
    99 Single Cab 4x4
    Having a B/O on wheel spacers has nothing to do with being understaffed or inexperienced. We have a CONSTANT order going on those spacers, it is tough to keep those in stock. We were out for 2 weeks. We notified everyone of the B/O ASAP.

Micah, your spacers shipped on Wednesday. They, according to the USPS site, "departed our SAN BERNARDINO, CA 92403 sort facility on April 26, 2012." You should see them either today or tomorrow.
    Have a good day and thank you for your feedback.

5. Apr 27, 2012 at 2:25 PM
    blackhawke88

blackhawke88 wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Member:
    SGV, CA
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Offroad
    i ordered my all pro spacers thru polyperformance and it was almost instant. I've heard that it is better to go thru a distributor.

6. Apr 27, 2012 at 2:27 PM
    Zac808

Zac808 Custom User Title

Member:
    First Name:
    Zac
    Viva Las Vegas
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD DC SB 4x4
    In my sig
    How much was the total for four? I just removed my spidertrax and looking to sell. Just haven't got around to starting a thread.

EDIT: DISREGARD. Saw that they shipped already.

7. Apr 28, 2012 at 1:28 AM
    Dmonkey

Dmonkey Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Branden
    NorCal
    Vehicle:
    VZN159L (2002 DC)
    Eibach height adjust shocks in front, KYB monomax shocks in the back. Stock springs front and back. Level 8 MK6 10mm offset wheels on Cooper ATP tires (stock size)
    I used to live in the town that they're in and have been to their shop. It's not a huge business like you'd expect

Products Discussed in

To Top