LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > All-Pro Off Road

Notices

Starting to get Irritated All-Pro

Old 04-26-2012, 09:46 AM   #1
logcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Micah
logcabinwc's Tacoma Gallery
Starting to get Irritated All-Pro

So I know many of you con TW love All-Pro, and I know many of you do not. I was just hoping I would be part of the first group. But so far I am not very impressed. I placed my oder back on the 11th for some spacers. They were out of stock (which wasn't posted on their website when I checked out), but Kurtis emailed me back within about an hour letting me know that they were getting in their shipment on the 20th. He said they would try and ship it out on the same day.
So ok, 9 days is a long wait, but I would prefer the 1.5" to 1.25" so I'll put up with it and live.
Well, 20th came and went (was a friday), and monday came and went. So Tuesday I called to see what was up, and apparently I called right when they were unloading the truck. I guess it was late. Kurtis told me that they would ship it out either that day or the next (Wednesday).
Weren't shipped Tuesday.. or Wednesday.
It is now Thursday. Now I am probably been overreacting, but lately I have gotten such shit service from a few other businesses (long story, find the other thread about nearly having to sue the dealership I bought my truck from) that if they don't ship out TODAY I am canceling my oder and going to Spidertrax. I mean shit, it is 2 weeks since I placed my order.
Kurtis was nice on the phone, seemed a little distracted but I've worked customer service before, and it is draining... I get it.
But seriously All-Pro? It is now the 26th!
Old 04-26-2012, 09:50 AM   #2
Derp
Derpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Derpy Derek's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-27-2012, 04:21 AM   #3
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
They're either short staffed and a few people doing too much work or it's just a lack of experience! It's getting old already!
Old 04-27-2012, 02:21 PM   #4
TherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
TherealScuba's Tacoma Gallery
Having a B/O on wheel spacers has nothing to do with being understaffed or inexperienced. We have a CONSTANT order going on those spacers, it is tough to keep those in stock. We were out for 2 weeks. We notified everyone of the B/O ASAP.

Micah, your spacers shipped on Wednesday. They, according to the USPS site, "departed our SAN BERNARDINO, CA 92403 sort facility on April 26, 2012." You should see them either today or tomorrow.
Have a good day and thank you for your feedback.
Old 04-27-2012, 02:25 PM   #5
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
i ordered my all pro spacers thru polyperformance and it was almost instant. I've heard that it is better to go thru a distributor.
Old 04-27-2012, 02:27 PM   #6
Custom User Title
Zac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CSAR
Name: Zac
Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
How much was the total for four? I just removed my spidertrax and looking to sell. Just haven't got around to starting a thread.

EDIT: DISREGARD. Saw that they shipped already.
Old 04-28-2012, 01:28 AM   #7
Drop it Drop it Low
Dmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Branden
Dmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime View Post
They're either short staffed and a few people doing too much work or it's just a lack of experience! It's getting old already!
I used to live in the town that they're in and have been to their shop. It's not a huge business like you'd expect