Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > All-Pro Off Road

Notices

Excellent Service..

Old 05-02-2012, 10:02 PM   #1
jjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
jjbsocal's Tacoma Gallery
Excellent Service..

I wanted to take a minute and let everyone know how great the guys at All Pro are, especially Stephen and Jesse..

Long story short, I got the All Pro Expedition rear kit with Fox shocks and they both blew seals on my first run out.. Called Stephen to explain the problem and he took good care of me.. I ended up at the Fox factory today and they are being repaired under warranty..

Jesse and Stephen were super patient with my questions and really listened to me..

I strongly encourage everyone to get to know these guys and their products..

-Jeff
Old 05-02-2012, 10:05 PM   #2
precoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: corey
precoma's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-02-2012, 11:57 PM   #3
All-Pro Off-Road
CJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jesse
CJB4LFE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjbsocal View Post
I wanted to take a minute and let everyone know how great the guys at All Pro are, especially Stephen and Jesse..

Long story short, I got the All Pro Expedition rear kit with Fox shocks and they both blew seals on my first run out.. Called Stephen to explain the problem and he took good care of me.. I ended up at the Fox factory today and they are being repaired under warranty..

Jesse and Stephen were super patient with my questions and really listened to me..

-Jeff
Thanks alot Jeff! We appreciate your business let us know how everything turns out so we can get your truck back on the road/trails. Summer time is around the corner so we'll keep everyone posted for our next day run at the San Bernardino Mtn trails. Thanks again, Jesse Q.
Old 05-03-2012, 12:19 AM   #4
All-Pro Off-Road
CJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

CJB4LFE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by precoma View Post
All joking aside, Thats a badass truck you got Corey! Hope we can see it in person on the trail sometime.
Old 05-03-2012, 09:29 AM   #5
TherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
TherealScuba's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

-Jeff
Thank you very much Jeff, we appreciate the feedback!
I am glad that fox is repairing those for you. If you have any other issues then give us a call!
Old 05-03-2012, 11:18 AM   #6
precoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: corey
precoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJB4LFE View Post
All joking aside, Thats a badass truck you got Corey! Hope we can see it in person on the trail sometime.
Thanks man I have no hate towards all pro I think they make quaility stuff just every other thread is about wheather or not they like all pro lulz. Yeah let me know I live in the san bernardino mountains so hit me up when you do a trail run
Old 05-03-2012, 11:22 AM   #7
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
Name: Chris
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Hey jeff what caused the seals to blow? You have me worried now because we have the exact same rear setup...
Old 05-03-2012, 11:58 PM   #8
All-Pro Off-Road

CJB4LFE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by precoma View Post
Thanks man I have no hate towards all pro I think they make quaility stuff just every other thread is about wheather or not they like all pro lulz. Yeah let me know I live in the san bernardino mountains so hit me up when you do a trail run
Thanks alot for your feedback. That sounds good we can do a meet and greet, start the group up Dishpan then finish at the John bull trail. We'll keep you posted. Thanks, Jesse
Old 05-04-2012, 12:10 AM   #9
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nfs257 View Post
Hey jeff what caused the seals to blow? You have me worried now because we have the exact same rear setup...
X2, maybe it's too long at compressed length, bottoms out before the bumps?
Old 05-04-2012, 06:00 AM   #10
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
I think they're an inch short of extension too???

I've seen the pack flex to 27"!
Old 05-04-2012, 09:42 AM   #11
All-Pro Off-Road

CJB4LFE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

-Jeff
Hey Jeff let me know what the outcome is from Fox and what we need to do to get your vehicle up and running. Thanks, Jesse Q.
Old 05-04-2012, 12:41 PM   #12
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nfs257 View Post
what you should do is cycle the rear suspension if you want to be sure.

Grab a pair of OEM leaf springs and use just the main leaf to fully compress with the shocks on. If the shocks compress before the bump stops hit the frame, then will probably blow those shocks every trip out.

Keep in mind that when you cycle the main spring on a spring-over-axle set up, you need to compensate for the thickness of the rest the leaf pack by putting a block of wood or something between the mail leaf and the axle.
Old 05-04-2012, 12:46 PM   #13
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
Name: Chris
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
My res is mounted to the body of the shock and my axle has a spot that shows the res hit the axle... So I adjusted the mounts this morning...
Old 05-04-2012, 12:47 PM   #14
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

-Jeff

It's nice to see feedback like this after all the negetive replies/comments in the past. I for one have hesitated in purchasing from All Pro due to this, I will certainly reconsider this in the future. Keep up the good customer support.
Old 06-04-2012, 12:46 PM   #15
Banned
arrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
arrrghhh's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered a set of rear brake lines.

They're actually SHORTER than stock. wtf? So I figure "oh, they just sent front lines". So I email, and they said "actually, those look like FJ lines..." Awesome, so not even for my vehicle.

It looks like I could use them on the front, and I figured hey if they screwed up maybe they'll cut me a deal and I could get these lines cheap since they already sent 'em - save them shipping back, and they make a little extra, right?

Wrong. They offered to sell me the wrong lines at full price... I said I wasn't about to buy the wrong thing at full price.

So in the end they are making it right. I guess I'm used to businesses throwing me a bone when they inconvenience me - I would've bought the wrong lines at a discount if they worked for my front end...

This did kind of push my build back too - I was going to put new shocks & lines on at the same time, and now I have to make 2 trips out of it. Did the shocks, now I have to wait to do the lines... So much for preparing.

Oh well.
EDIT
All-Pro is making up for this 100% - Thanks Sara!!
Old 06-05-2012, 12:39 AM   #16
jjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
jjbsocal's Tacoma Gallery
Got the shocks back from Fox last week and installed them over the weekend..

I will let everyone know how they perform soon.. so far huge difference.. they are riding nice..