Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > All-Pro Off Road

Notices

Excellent customer service

Old 06-13-2012, 12:14 AM   #1
taco7 is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement:
taco7's Tacoma Gallery
Excellent customer service

Hi All, I just joined this board...did not know it existed and haven't been surfing the truck sites much lately. I live in Utah but was in So Cal this week. I recently talked to All Pro at the Overland Expo about my plate bumper not fitting correctly (it was one of the first ones) and they said to bring it by if possible. Since I was in town I decided to see what they could do for me. I have been living with the poor fitment by inserting bicycle tubes between the top of the bumper and the fender because the bumper sat too high.

I was greeted politely and sent to the front of the line if you will, all without an appointment. In about an hour they had the bumper fitting like it should (had to grind the holes more to make it sit lower).

All of this on a bumper that has been on my truck for I'm guessing, 4 years or more, in crappy Utah weather. The bolts were rusted pretty good and with all the dirt on/in the bumper, was not a pleasant job I'm sure.

They guys and gal there were all great. I will definitely continue to support All Pro whenever I can. There are not many shops/manufacturers who only deal in Toyota accessories so I figure they know what they are talking about when they sell you a product. Once again to All Pro, Thanks.
Old 06-13-2012, 04:57 PM   #2
allpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for taking the time to post. We were happy to help you out and apologize that you had the problem in the first place! Let us know when you're in the area again and can meet us on the trail!