Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > All-Pro Off Road

Notices

long travel kit

Old 06-25-2012, 09:44 PM   #42
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
Lol not me. I blew a shock out when it was completely stock the first weekend I had it. Its been almost 2 years now but I havent bought anything that didnt stay on the truck

Old 06-26-2012, 07:49 PM   #43
woodbutcher is on a distinguished road
woodbutcher's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKHAWK250 View Post
did the OP smoke crack before starting this thread? that intro has me convinced.

Also even if u drop like 3k get your front looking super sicky gnar 3.5" wider along with the 3" spacer monstrosity so u can haul through the mud next to your job site, you will need to do the same to your rear end otherwise its useless, u cant build half a truck and expect it to work 100%. on average expect to spend 6-7k on this... and it cant be done over night. otherwise every other crack whore and there mom would be long traveled as well
wow that is a very interesting point of view you have. you remind me of one of those world of warcraft level 1000 warlock geeks who bashes the guy who just plays every now and again while you pretend you really live the game. is this place not for asking questions of more knowlegeable members. im more of a visual learner seeing it done speaks volumes for me. as my interest evolves i would like to upgrade to a more aggressive suspension without having to backtrack through the weaker suspension.
Old 06-26-2012, 07:51 PM   #44
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Old 06-26-2012, 07:57 PM   #45
Penis Bird
SoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SoCalTacos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by woodbutcher View Post
wow that is a very interesting point of view you have. you remind me of one of those world of warcraft level 1000 warlock geeks who bashes the guy who just plays every now and again while you pretend you really live the game. is this place not for asking questions of more knowlegeable members. im more of a visual learner seeing it done speaks volumes for me. as my interest evolves i would like to upgrade to a more aggressive suspension without having to backtrack through the weaker suspension.
i agree op....im a night elf mohawk.
i have a tacoma on world of warcraft too...its a mohawk racing long travel chase truck.
Old 06-26-2012, 08:00 PM   #46
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
OP sell your truck and buy a first gen LT truck thats allready done. you will understand when you realize how much work time and money goes into it. my $.02
Old 06-26-2012, 08:03 PM   #47
^^^^^^niiiiccee
Old 06-26-2012, 08:38 PM   #48
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasmine View Post
But then you still have to learn about everything you have on your truck, or it won't be maintained properly and it'll get destroyed lol
X2
Old 06-26-2012, 08:59 PM   #49
maybe i was a little ambitious with my goals the cost not my biggest concern. in my opening rant i was seeking more or less consultation. im looking for versatility. i have a spacer now but if i was happy with it i would'nt be looking to upgrade im happy with 3'' lift gonna go mt thanks to a few more positive members looking to properly educate not really diggin the wheel spacer though
Old 06-26-2012, 09:02 PM   #50
precoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: corey
precoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
maybe i was a little ambitious with my goals the cost not my biggest concern. in my opening rant i was seeking more or less consultation. im looking for versatility. i have a spacer now but if i was happy with it i would'nt be looking to upgrade im happy with 3'' lift gonna go mt thanks to a few more positive members looking to properly educate not really diggin the wheel spacer though
as long as you get a hubcentric wheel spacer it wont cause any harm to the truck it will just help fill out your fiberglass fenders you already have. i think its a good idea to go MT then if you get the itch for LT after that you can always sell your MT kit
Old 06-26-2012, 09:36 PM   #51
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalTacos View Post
I think everyone had a spacer lift before they realized what crap they are...3" pro comp spacers baby!
I was like, hell yeah, I'm ready for the dirt....fail.
Not me, I went straight to long travel.
Old 06-26-2012, 09:39 PM   #52
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
OP do you want to be broke like most of the long travel guys? lol
Old 06-26-2012, 10:11 PM   #53
lol money you cant take with you. but if you drive the truck into something hard enough you could combine your dna with the truck
Old 06-26-2012, 10:21 PM   #54
Penis Bird
SoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SoCalTacos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
lol money you cant take with you. but if you drive the truck into something hard enough you could combine your dna with the truck
Hopefully, that's not in your master plan...but that would be awesome.
Old 06-26-2012, 11:06 PM   #55
hope for the best plan for the best. have you driven the ortega hwy hauling ass. i was puckered so tight i almost snatched my seat covers off one or twice i swear some one goes over the side once a week. i got clos yesterday.
Old 06-26-2012, 11:13 PM   #56
Because fuck you that's why...
Trigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
Trigo's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-26-2012, 11:15 PM   #57
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Why is this even in this section? Belongs in 1st gen
Old 06-26-2012, 11:18 PM   #58
Because fuck you that's why...
Trigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
Trigo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyProof View Post
Why is this even in this section? Belongs in 1st gen
Dont you mean in LT section? Because its about it
Old 06-26-2012, 11:22 PM   #59
Power Top

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigo View Post
Dont you mean in LT section? Because its about it
You're right..
Old 06-27-2012, 12:04 AM   #60
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
hope for the best plan for the best. have you driven the ortega hwy hauling ass. i was puckered so tight i almost snatched my seat covers off one or twice i swear some one goes over the side once a week. i got clos yesterday.
sounds like you need a roll cage and a big ass white foam helmet first and foremost.