Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > All-Pro Off Road

Notices

Thank You All-Pro!

Old 08-29-2012, 06:20 PM   #1
moelov is just really nicemoelov is just really nicemoelov is just really nicemoelov is just really nice

moelov's Tacoma Gallery
Thank You All-Pro!

Thank you Again.
On my 1990 4Runner.
Then on the 2004 ExtraCab.
Now on my 2009 ExtraCab.

You guys are hands down the best. The real deal if you.want the best.

Thanks.again and Sarah for all the help and answering all my calls!
Attached Thumbnails
Thank You All-Pro!-imag1410.jpg   Thank You All-Pro!-imag1403.jpg  
Old 08-29-2012, 06:33 PM   #2
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Those bilstiens look badass!
Old 08-29-2012, 06:37 PM   #3
Chewie is my Co-pilot
YumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyProof View Post
Those bilstiens look badass!
x2

Are they extended to work with the allpro pack?
Are you going to install the factory bumps back on?
Old 08-29-2012, 06:53 PM   #4
moelov is just really nicemoelov is just really nicemoelov is just really nicemoelov is just really nice

moelov's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah they are. That was part of the kit. Expos, flip kit, brake lines, bushings, and shocks. Rides really nice.
Old 08-29-2012, 07:00 PM   #5
Chewie is my Co-pilot
YumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Whats the part number for the rear shocks? I want to check those out
Old 08-29-2012, 07:19 PM   #6

moelov's Tacoma Gallery
Ok part# 25-177343
Yeah I know nothing and couldn't find anything on them. I just took their recommendation and went with it. I just installed them and took it for a ride around the block and so far I have to say it rides good. Yeah I really don't ever can tell but this time I do.

Once I brake them in I'll chime in.

Here is what I did find on them:
http://www.shockwarehouse.com/site/p...x4-&-Prerunner

It's says they are for vehicles with up-to 1" lift but all-pro made sure they collapsed and drooped to specs.
Old 09-01-2012, 12:52 PM   #7
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
Are you sure those shocks will work? They're only listed as up to an inch of lift over stock. Don't the expos sit at 3?
Old 09-01-2012, 12:56 PM   #9
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
A thread not bashing All Pro? Nice.
Old 09-03-2012, 09:01 AM   #10
allpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good! Thanks for posting!

Those are the 5165 series Bilsteins that have a shorter body that most aftermarket shocks, so they do not limit up travel with our springs. They measure 9.25" of travel, which is a little less droop than with the Fox and WE that we carry, but by only 1/4", making them a good option for the price, especially with remote res. We have a couple more pairs in stock if anyone else is interested.