Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > All-Pro Off Road

Notices

Now Taking Submissions for All-Pro's 2013 Calendar Contest

Old 10-05-2012, 09:54 PM   #1
TherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
TherealScuba's Tacoma Gallery
Now Taking Submissions for All-Pro's 2013 Calendar Contest

2013 All-Pro Calendar Contest:

Enter to win a $50 All-Pro Gift Certificate & a Free Calendar!

Email a maximum of 3 submissions to sarah@allprooffroad.com with "2013 calendar" in the subject line; or simply add your pictures to our Facebook Gallery.

Please include your name, address, phone number, vehicle specifications, and the location your of photo(s). Your vehicle must be a Toyota pictured off-road and be equipped with All-Pro Off Road products to be considered. The higher the resolution, the better.

Check out last years winners!

Deadline for entries is Nov. 1, 2012. Please note that all images submitted become property of All-Pro Off Road.
Old 10-08-2012, 11:24 AM   #2
TherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BUMP. I know we got some entries in over the weekend.
Konaborne set some good ones in!
Old 10-08-2012, 11:28 AM   #3
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
I have AP rear brake line and spring perches...does that count?
Old 10-08-2012, 11:33 AM   #4
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TherealScuba View Post
BUMP. I know we got some entries in over the weekend.
Konaborne set some good ones in!

take this thread down! I want as little competition as possible!
and go away jason!!
haha

man I need to buy a supah cool camera to take pics with
Old 10-08-2012, 11:42 AM   #5
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post

and go away jason!!
haha

man I need to buy a supah cool camera to take pics with
Fine
Old 10-08-2012, 12:37 PM   #7
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Quote:

and go away jason!!
haha

just wait pineappleboy..wait till Jasmine finally wakes up sometime this afternoon. we have pics too!! muhahahhahaahahh
Old 10-08-2012, 01:09 PM   #8
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyProof View Post
just wait pineappleboy..wait till Jasmine finally wakes up sometime this afternoon. we have pics too!! muhahahhahaahahh
Ive seen those pics...
Old 10-08-2012, 01:57 PM   #9
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Old 10-08-2012, 02:32 PM   #12
Power Top

Quote:
check the submission rules, gotta email em
Old 10-08-2012, 02:58 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruler View Post
how about the pic in my avatar ? shows off the AP plate bumper, and I also have expedition leaf pack
From the OP...

"Email a maximum of 3 submissions to sarah@allprooffroad.com with "2013 calendar" in the subject line; or simply add your pictures to our Facebook Gallery.

Please include your name, address, phone number, vehicle specifications, and the location your of photo(s). Your vehicle must be a Toyota pictured off-road and be equipped with All-Pro Off Road products to be considered. The higher the resolution, the better."
Old 10-08-2012, 03:50 PM   #15
Fire Pony
Ice Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lauren
Ice Horse's Tacoma Gallery
My dad and boyfriend were both Mr. March in last years calendar! Not sure if we have anything to enter this year... we haven't been wheeling due to the fire messing things up.

On a side note, All Pro is awesome! We lost our copy in the fire and they sent us the very last one they had. They took it off their office wall for us.
Old 10-08-2012, 03:53 PM   #16
Banned
ruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shed
ruler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Horse View Post
My dad and boyfriend were both Mr. March in last years calendar! Not sure if we have anything to enter this year... we haven't been wheeling due to the fire messing things up.

On a side note, All Pro is awesome! We lost our copy in the fire and they sent us the very last one they had. They took it off their office wall for us.
Now thats great customer service and dedication ! Real Nice of them
Old 10-09-2012, 09:13 AM   #17
barlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
barlowrs's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Stephen, quick question for you, is it possible to print a little "Photo by: XXXXXX" label on the calendar pages or something like that? I have several photos from different photo shoots and REAL photographers (not me) that have been on trips with us that I want to submit, however, I want to make sure the real photographer gets credit (I could never take a pic this good).
Old 10-09-2012, 10:10 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by barlowrs View Post
Hey Stephen, quick question for you, is it possible to print a little "Photo by: XXXXXX" label on the calendar pages or something like that? I have several photos from different photo shoots and REAL photographers (not me) that have been on trips with us that I want to submit, however, I want to make sure the real photographer gets credit (I could never take a pic this good).
I don't see an issue with that. Just make sure when you send the pictures in to make a note "dscn143 by:" ect..