- High clearance design - Improved approach angle & ground clearance with room for larger tires
- One-piece main bumper made from beefy CNC cut, brake formed 3/16" steel plate, MIG welded
- Heavy-duty winch mounting structure
- Optional light bar & headlight protection (as shown)
- Two hefty integrated 1" thick recovery points
- Two 4" fog light mounts included
- Lower radiator protection
- Made in the USA!
Designed with durability in mind, we developed this bumper to be high clearance with greatly improved approach angles and ground clearance, as well as the ability to run 35"+ tires, and mount a winch and lights. Not only is it functional for off-road use, it looks great too!
This bumper is made from CNC cut, brake formed 3/16" thick steel plate that is MIG welded in a fixture. They are manufactured to strict specifications - within 1/2 degree to ensure proper fitment. We include two hefty 1" thick recovery points made from 1.5" x .250 wall tubing welded to 3/8" thick plates that tie directly into the frame mounts. Also included are two 4" light mounts and 2" amber turn signals, plus two additional holes for mounting lights on top of the bumper. Optional light bar configurations can be added as well with a center hoop or with headlight hoops, as shown. These hoops are made from 1.5" x .120 wall tubing.
All-Pro offers additional skid plates that attach to the bumper and protect the IFS and transmission (the factory skid plate is not compatible). Other options include 3-stage powdercoating, an aluminum fairlead, synthetic winch rope, d-ring shackles, lights, and winch. This bumper will work with up to a 9,500-lb winch and is compatible with integrated and remote solenoids, however, grille modification is required when using an integrated solenoid winch.
*98-00 Tacomas require some slight modification.
Click here for pricing and more pictures. We have a handful in stock, ready to ship!