Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > All-Pro Off Road

Notices

Enter to win a set of All-Pro's New APEX Rock Sliders!

Old 02-22-2013, 08:32 PM   #181
TherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
TherealScuba's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
HUGE thanks to Stephen for driving out with them to meet me at a closer location and everybody at All Pro Offroad for their generosity and incredible customer service, especially in the middle of their move to Perris!

Like Stephen said, I couldn't be happier about them. Going to be primed and painted this weekend, hopefully installed by Sunday!

I will be taking pics of them in action as soon as I can get out on the trails!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
Picking mine up Monday!! Matt keep me posted on install etc
Y'all are the best! Matt, keep BOTH of us posted!
Hope to see you on the trail soon!
Old 06-03-2013, 11:20 AM   #183
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
ROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: EOD Tech
Name: Jake
ROGU3 PR3DATOR's Tacoma Gallery
Finally got my sliders in, painted, and installed. Just wanted to send a big thanks to All Pro for the killer deal, great service, and awesome product.
Attached Thumbnails
Enter to win a set of All-Pro's New APEX Rock Sliders!-uploadfromtaptalk1370283597559.jpg   Enter to win a set of All-Pro's New APEX Rock Sliders!-uploadfromtaptalk1370283618503.jpg   Enter to win a set of All-Pro's New APEX Rock Sliders!-uploadfromtaptalk1370283638630.jpg