Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > All-Pro Off Road

Notices

Enter to win a set of All-Pro's New APEX Rock Sliders!

Old 12-15-2012, 11:04 AM   #41
MGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
MGMTacoFF's Tacoma Gallery
I would love to win these sliders as I have upgraded my truck a little bit but really haven't been able to put it to its full potential without any armor. I am always a little paranoid even with the light offroading that I've done with no sliders or anything and I would love to be a little more confident with off roading, my truck, and especially rep All-Pro wherever I go! Would also love to protect my truck against those pesky door dings at the mall I've already got one ding in my pinch weld where some moron hit it.

Old 12-15-2012, 11:21 AM   #42
jhu616 will become famous soon enough

Name: Tripp
jhu616's Tacoma Gallery
Wow! Some great reasons to want sliders so far! I'd like them to prevent smashing in my other door while off roading! (Pics explain)
Attached Thumbnails
Enter to win a set of All-Pro's New APEX Rock Sliders!-photo-3-.jpg   Enter to win a set of All-Pro's New APEX Rock Sliders!-photo.jpg  
Old 12-15-2012, 11:30 AM   #43
SPComa is on a distinguished road
Name: Tony
SPComa's Tacoma Gallery
I must have this!!!

I traded my Hummer H2 to 08" Tacoma during Thanksgiving weekend. no modification yet. The first one is this!! along with white decals, please!!
This is it!! BTW, how to put larger images...
Attached Thumbnails
Enter to win a set of All-Pro's New APEX Rock Sliders!-tiltshift-tacoma3.jpg  
Old 12-15-2012, 11:31 AM   #44
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
ROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: EOD Tech
Name: Jake
ROGU3 PR3DATOR's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you All-Pro for making this contest happen. There are not many companies that would do something this generous. Whoever ends up winning these is gonna be one lucky individual. Merry Christmas/ Happy Hollidays and best of luck to everyone!

As for the entry paragraphs and photos, here goes...

Why I want them:

I am currently deployed to Afghanistan so sadly I am away from my family for the holidays. And I am also unable to continue to mod my truck. However I have been doing what I can to get parts lined up to be put on when I return. These Sliders would make a great addition to the truck and one heck of a Christmas gift. That and since I am also trying to save a sizable amount of money to spend on an engagement ring to give to my girlfriend of almost two years when I get home, it would be really awesome if I were to win these things and not have to try and save the money for them after I buy the ring. (If it helps, She loves my truck almost as much as she does me, and is the one taking care of it while I'm away. So in a way it would be a gift for her too)

Why I need them:

I do have sliders on the truck already, and while I dont want to dime out the company that made them, as I do like the actual Slider portion of their sliders, I just dont trust the small legs and way they mount to the frame and the pinch weld. I have lifted the front and side of the truck off the ground using a highlift with the slider as the jack point, but there was a lot more flex than I would like. So I have been looking for a really solid bolt on set of sliders. It appears that I have found just that in the new APEX Sliders. All of that, and I live in Utah. So all of the armor I have on my truck with the exception of skid plates is there first to protect the truck from the crazy drivers there. As I think was already mentioned. These sliders ought to help against that and parking lot damage.

Photos:

Here is the biggest reason I need new sliders:

Frame Mounts:

And the pinch weld mount:

Old 12-15-2012, 11:31 AM   #45
DSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
DSully72's Tacoma Gallery
Well I dont have a 2nd Gen Tacoma, but my dad (Sullyman) does. I would like to see my dad win a pair of new rock sliders for his truck because he deserves something good to happen for him more than anyone I know. First of all, he's the best father a guy could ask for, even if we have disgreements from time to time, I know he means the best for my little brother and me. Both he and my mother were always involved with our school sports by running the team website and recording every football/rugby game and wrestling match so we have video to put together for college highlight reels. They stayed on my @$$ about my grades in school (which got annoying but it was definately for the best ). But on top of being an excellent father, he's one of the most selfless people I know as well. He served 20 years in the US Air Force. He's also sort of like our volunteer neighborhood patrol man, not only to protect the family, but also the other families and elderly folks in the area. If he sees someone whose hurt he stops whatever he's doing to help, and even gave a ride to a complete stranger he saw on the side of the road who was injured to the hospital. My parents let one of my former teammates from my football team live with us for several months to give him a place to stay and help him get on his feet while going to school. And as a result of doing all this, my dad doesnt really buy much for his truck. He knows there are other things that come first in life. The few mods he has done are mostly Birthday and Christmas presents from the family (still his money because he brings home the bacon, but I know hes excited when he does get the chance to do something new and cool with his truck). Anyways, the point is my dad does a lot for others with no expectations for anything in return. I think it's his turn to be given a break or at least something in return for all he does.

Old 12-15-2012, 11:39 AM   #46
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
ROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: EOD Tech
Name: Jake
ROGU3 PR3DATOR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPComa View Post
I traded my Hummer H2 to 08" Tacoma during Thanksgiving weekend. no modification yet. The first one is this!! along with white decals, please!!
This is it!! BTW, how to put larger images...
If you have them uploaded to TW you can just view it in your gallery and copy and paste the fourm embed code below the picture into your reply. Or if its on a site like photobucket, just click the little yellow box that looks like it has a mountain on it in the tool tray with all the font options when you are in the reply to thread screen. That will open a window where you can input the URL of the photo.
Or this with spaces removed [IMG ] URL goes here [/IMG ] will do the same thing.
Old 12-15-2012, 04:25 PM   #47
GHOST TACO is on a distinguished road
GHOST TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Man these sliders are massive...they would look good on my truck..no one has them here in south texas...they would stand out big time.i would love these...my truck would be complete with these awesome sliders....
..But their are other tacoma world brothers that deserve these more than me,,..like the service men and women that fight for us so we can live the way we live ...give them to a deserving disabled vet.so he can have fun in the rocks...he or she deserves a little fun with his or her truck after all the hell they have been thru.......Attachment 185078
Old 12-15-2012, 04:35 PM   #48
NRXTM is a jewel in the roughNRXTM is a jewel in the roughNRXTM is a jewel in the roughNRXTM is a jewel in the rough
NRXTM's Tacoma Gallery
wanna protect ma taco!
Old 12-15-2012, 04:40 PM   #49
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Old 12-15-2012, 06:29 PM   #51
Interweb wheeler
NC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC15TRD's Tacoma Gallery
What a great opportunity for a very lucky person! I would love to be able to make these my FIRST ARMOR on my truck. I have a 2010 DCLB BSP with 5100s w/ eibach springs paired with LR UCAs up front and TSB rear springs (hopefully upgrading soon). They would benefit me when I drive over those damn curbs in the mall parking lots! Or of course whenever I do something a little more like this:

Old 12-15-2012, 06:33 PM   #52
MikeMH is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeMH is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeMH is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeMH is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeMH is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeMH is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeMH is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeMH is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeMH is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeMH is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeMH is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Name: Mike
MikeMH's Tacoma Gallery
I could use them because I have zero armor and therefore hesitant about getting off road with my Taco. Also, the Apex design means I don't have to drill a ton of holes in my brand new frame

Old 12-15-2012, 06:36 PM   #53
I phucking hate people >:(
ink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st Civ Div
Name: TACO LOVER
ink junky's Tacoma Gallery
My truck has a Relentless front bumper, an ATO rear bumper and no sliders!!! I like diversity!!! All I need now is a pair of sliders, and what better than a pair from a company that has been around for a good while!!!

As a college student I can't really afford to have any off roading damage to my truck as I can't afford repairs on my current income. My future plans however include driving across the country fully armored. When will that be, who knows. But what better way to promote a company than touring across the country in a vehicle that turns heads?!?!?!

Good luck to everybody and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

All-Pro, you guys rock for doing this!!!

I'd gladly represent All-Pro!!!
Here is my current set up sans sliders...

Old 12-16-2012, 01:52 AM   #54
trdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
trdagule's Tacoma Gallery
great opportunity for a very lucky person! I would love to be my FIRST ARMOR on my 07 trd sport 4x4 and take the step bar i have on it since i bought
Attached Thumbnails
Enter to win a set of All-Pro's New APEX Rock Sliders!-img_0791.jpg   Enter to win a set of All-Pro's New APEX Rock Sliders!-img_0830.jpg   Enter to win a set of All-Pro's New APEX Rock Sliders!-img_0835.jpg   Enter to win a set of All-Pro's New APEX Rock Sliders!-img_0883.jpg  
Old 12-16-2012, 07:21 AM   #55
jeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
jeffvt0508's Tacoma Gallery
if I don't win...and the winner gets these who already has sliders..I call dibs on your previously owned sliders..
Old 12-16-2012, 07:39 AM   #56
DUCKSURF is on a distinguished road
Name: JOE
DUCKSURF's Tacoma Gallery
2010 Tacoma DC Silver Mica. Just starting out on the Mod craze and folded up my stock OEM tube bumpers like a cheap lawn chair. They were nice to have with my bum knee getting in and out of the vehicle. Saving up to buy some real sliders and not over priced OEM products. I only buy products made in the USA....enough said.
Old 12-16-2012, 11:31 AM   #57
offroadwonder is a splendid one to beholdoffroadwonder is a splendid one to beholdoffroadwonder is a splendid one to beholdoffroadwonder is a splendid one to beholdoffroadwonder is a splendid one to beholdoffroadwonder is a splendid one to beholdoffroadwonder is a splendid one to behold

Air Force:
Name: Jared
offroadwonder's Tacoma Gallery
Deserving Firefighter/Familyman

As much as I would like to have these sliders for my truck I canít say that I am any more deserving than anyone else (assuming these are being given away based on the stories rather than at random). Instead I want to submit my good friend, Patrick. He is not a member of TW, nor would he ever ask for these for himself.

He and I served in the US Air Force together before he separated a few years ago to take a job in Colorado Springs. He volunteers for a local volunteer fire department that was very active in the Waldo Canyon Fire this past June. He didnít hesitate to jump in with both feet to help out fighting that fire. With so many firefighters working he used his personal vehicle (2010 DCSB Tacoma) to carry volunteers and equipment up the various NF roads. The roads can get pretty rough and he did some damage to his truck over the course of the fire. As the fire progressed his house and family ended up in the evacuation zone. He evacuated his family to safety and went right back to work on the fire. Even though he knew the fire was approaching his home he stayed with his department working to contain the fire.

His house was among those lost in the fire. He has since gone back to work at his regular job in the Springs and has been putting every dime he earns into rebuilding a home for his wife and 3 year old daughter. Of course he wants to lift and armor-up his truck, but there just is no money for that right now. I think it would be great to be able to give him these sliders as something just for him (and his poor truck that sees plenty of NF roads around Colorado). These pictures are from his neighborhood where dozens lost their homes. I need to see if I can dig up some pictures of his truck.

Old 12-16-2012, 11:45 AM   #58
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
And this is why no stories are needed . Wow
Old 12-16-2012, 12:50 PM   #59
SwayBar is on a distinguished road
SwayBar's Tacoma Gallery
OH MAN! OH MAN!

I just bought a new Tacoma last month and have been drooling over these very sliders but payments are going to keep me broke for the next few years. I sure could use some protection for the new ride and they look so cool!

Cheers for such a great giveaway you guys are tops!

Kelly
Old 12-16-2012, 01:27 PM   #60
Feed him a hammer, he'd crap out nails.
Dark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dark_Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Please consider choosing me to win these sliders. I think your product is second to none and if chosen I would have no problem recommending your products to my off road friends and family. Thank you for your consideration. Happy Holidays.